Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 355. (Read 444830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
Where can I get some tokens? I will buy this, it's just a website behind it with some good ideas but the skills needed to make this work could not be open sourced, this is military grade coding required people, lol don't be stupid thinking they'll just giveaway their hard work-high tech applications for free in an open source system.

It looks like liqui.io is the best place to buy SONM. I'm not sure why it took so long to get listed on Bittrex though. Sad

liqui is scam place
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Where can I get some tokens? I will buy this, it's just a website behind it with some good ideas but the skills needed to make this work could not be open sourced, this is military grade coding required people, lol don't be stupid thinking they'll just giveaway their hard work-high tech applications for free in an open source system.

It looks like liqui.io is the best place to buy SONM. I'm not sure why it took so long to get listed on Bittrex though. Sad

Bittrex may list sonm token at the end of this month. we can only hold sonm tokens and wait it. and sonm devs should share some news. Bittrex must list it.

Are you speculating or do you have a source?  Ducktales without a source
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bittrex may list sonm token at the end of this month. we can only hold sonm tokens and wait it. and sonm devs should share some news. Bittrex must list it.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Why SONM is not yet at exchanges? There are so many ICOS which came after SONM are already at Bittrex and Cryptopia but I cant see any news from SONM team. Why are they passive?

I heard the development team is busy building the core code which involves Yandex's cocaine platform. Once done, they will integrate the smart contract capability of Ethereum.
Activity: 462
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Why SONM is not yet at exchanges? There are so many ICOS which came after SONM are already at Bittrex and Cryptopia but I cant see any news from SONM team. Why are they passive?

SONM is in liqui. To enter bittrex I think I read from people's discussion about SONM deviden, which he said would be difficult to enter bittrex.
There are other possible plans that dev are currently being prepared.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
the big guys are just waiting for those who sell low of SONM and once those bounty hunters who got thousands of it has already sold their stash, its that time that they will be regretting. this has been one of the most funded ICO which is why its already labelled a potential project.
Activity: 205
Merit: 101
Oh wow, SONM still exists!

Totally forgot I even had this massive pile stashed on my ETH wallet...

Well, I guess I'll go back to forgetting I had them. Hopefully next time it's actually worth something

Aha, that is what I want to say, I also have some SONM from signature bounty, and I will keep it as I have not get, maybe few month later, I will be a surprise.
Maybe you will see a STRATIS version 2.0 if you holding SONM in one years Roll Eyes. I have a friend holding STRATIS from ICO until in May of 2017, and he has become to millionaire just small money invested it lol.

That's why the risk justifies sometimes! From kopecks, you can raise a good amount.
Think its sarcasm.  note the rolling eyes...

Stratis been beating all other coins in terms of return/given period.  SONM won't be it.  GNT was never close to that kind of return either.

Besides, the high baller returns like that are normally blockchains.  Not assets.

When the developers will do everything conceived, then SONM will show itself yet
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
The only thing that SONM is good for is making me sad when I am reminded that I invested 25 Eth into the project  Embarrassed Embarrassed Undecided Undecided

We all make mistakes I guess
Activity: 154

Well, I guess I'll go back to forgetting I had them. Hopefully next time it's actually worth something

Aha, that is what I want to say, I also have some SONM from signature bounty, and I will keep it as I have not get, maybe few month later, I will be a surprise.
Maybe you will see a STRATIS version 2.0 if you holding SONM in one years Roll Eyes. I have a friend holding STRATIS from ICO until in May of 2017, and he has become to millionaire just small money invested it lol.

That's why the risk justifies sometimes! From kopecks, you can raise a good amount.
Think its sarcasm.  note the rolling eyes...

Stratis been beating all other coins in terms of return/given period.  SONM won't be it.  GNT was never close to that kind of return either.

Besides, the high baller returns like that are normally blockchains.  Not assets.

Activity: 552

hmm I'll lock away my sonm stash and just forget about it for a year. If it's worth something, awesome, if not.. oh well, would never put the big bucks into a project like this  Grin

This project is better than many will. And you should always take risks. Of course, within reasonable limits Cool
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hmm I'll lock away my sonm stash and just forget about it for a year. If it's worth something, awesome, if not.. oh well, would never put the big bucks into a project like this  Grin

Never need to rush with selling!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

The Sonm Coin deserved a chance. There is also a product behind it.
Because of the situation on the market, many coins have fallen sharply. Since this coin also includes a product, the course will also rise again
There are other coins much worse without a Projekt. When I see egame     Oh no. And many other Shitcoins. The Sonm Token comes in the Future. I bet on it
SONM -This is a real and good product! The project has a great future Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
The Sonm Coin deserved a chance. There is also a product behind it.
Because of the situation on the market, many coins have fallen sharply. Since this coin also includes a product, the course will also rise again
There are other coins much worse without a Projekt. When I see egame     Oh no. And many other Shitcoins. The Sonm Token comes in the Future. I bet on it
Jump to: