Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 365. (Read 444830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
There's so much nonsense in this thread it's just hard to believe, people looking to buy more coins or to invest in this coin should look somewhere else for reliable information about what's going on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Anyway, SONM is green among reds. Impressive!

buy more or you will miss the train !

That's it the strategy to make huge profit buy at low price and sell again to those dumpers in FOMO. I hope soon that moment will arrive when everybody would like to buy this coin at high price.

Under current stituion, it won't happen anyway.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I was happy to get a reply for the bonus.

It's kind of ridiculous though:

"Hello,

Let's explain how it works. We took bitcoin to ETH exchange rate from https://coinmarketcap.com/ ,
And, it is matter then your transaction were confirmed, not send for bonus calculation.

Cheers,
Andrew Glinka
SOMN bonus management team"

My reply:

"Hi,
I did not understand your English, please reply again so that I understand. The bonus was correct or not?
"

How difficult is it to get someone that speaks English with 40Million  Huh It's not even funny
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

That's it the strategy to make huge profit buy at low price and sell again to those dumpers in FOMO. I hope soon that moment will arrive when everybody would like to buy this coin at high price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
the only reason why i bought some coins during ICO was this:
Max Kordek
SONM Adviser

i already ask him what is going on with sonm. i would appreciate it, if he would post something in this thread. so everybody have the same information. i won't post what he wrote to me via PM.

What is their problem why can't they update here, so that people will understand how SNM is going to change in the form of developments.
Very soon we can expect some good news from the SNM team because last two days the price of SNM is increasing in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Max Kordek
SONM Adviser

i already ask him what is going on with sonm. i would appreciate it, if he would post something in this thread. so everybody have the same information. i won't post what he wrote to me via PM.

Max Kordek is leave the team right?
that is why the price so low ..investor lost confidence
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
LSK is cooperating with Sonm unofficially to achieve their targets and deliver promised product. Max Kordek is promoting since day one and also one of the developer also joined officially team to contribute in development. Things are much more advanced and interesting than they are seeming at surface.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Max Kordek
SONM Adviser

That is good part of this project which make it attractive to increase the coin size in my wallet. It's really cheap like to have something for free. I think little wait and out trust on dev team will be worth for it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Max Kordek
SONM Adviser

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What's Quirky In Life?
Watch out : most ICOs come in a go, flaw with their show. It's a money game!
Activity: 546
Today SEC issued report that DAO tokens were a Security.

This mean exchanges can hardly handle tokens recognized as security.

So, SONM may or should find proper method what ICN had to find.

Here is what ICN found: https://hackernoon.com/the-iconomi-burn-crypto-buybacks-f9edb30530fe
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
not much left before 0 on tidex...

What is this Tidex you speak of? Sounds like a laundry detergent...
Activity: 291
i dont trust sonm developers bcz they are liar!!! I invested with some ether on SONM PRE-SALE. They promised %100 more sonms than CROWDSALE.
so, noone trust those developers like me

Sorry for your losses, SONM is a fucking liar project, I got scammed too.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
not much left before 0 on tidex...
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
let's now with the new exchanges in the sense that a transaction volume increases.
Yes I am sure if added exchanges then slowly the price will continue to rise and I hope to be listed in bittrex
Price of worth SONM's based on profits these project. listed to big market bittrex ? It will never, and no.
dividend oh dividend...
But don't worries SONM've a chance listed to kraken.

Kraken would even work for sonm investors but liqui is really garbage with low volume there is no market depth for snm tokens there. Price is declining because of this reason. We need trex or kraken or polo.
Price is declining because there's no use case right now and cryptos in general are declining. SNM is a long-term investment and anybody who cares about the current market situation has no clue about what they bought.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Wow look at SONM price guys. Last week 1.4 and now this week 1.7 and it topped 2.2K!
That's like a 90% spike!
In 1 week.

You would be 'moy loco' to sell now!

*love on my SONM... lalalalallaa
Activity: 700
i dont trust sonm developers bcz they are liar!!! I invested with some ether on SONM PRE-SALE. They promised %100 more sonms than CROWDSALE.

A lot of liar they are. The project is lack of  the enough reputation.
Activity: 288
Jump to: