Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 361. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
literally the second I can dump my SNM tokens for what I paid for them I am going to.... such a terrible investment. Wish I had these funds back so I could put it to a real project like PPT and Monkey Capital.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I am still holding SONM from ICO.. will not be selling at loss...
bought for $0.11

Yup, I'm right there with you brother.

I removed all from Yobit and put them in Eth wallet so I can forget about them. Makes me angry every time I look at the price, so i decided this method is a much healthier option.
'

good luck, may SONM bring you massive fortunes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Sonm go to 1800 Satoshi. Next week to 2000 Sat and August to 3000 -5000 Satoshi.
The news will come and then the course goes even further up. Some will still be surprised. I bought at liqui
I would not like again as with waves or Ark annoyed that I am too late

This project is prepared for the long term, although your prediction is wrong I keep this coin
Now we are just waiting for the product to be launched step by step as illustrated on the roadmap.

I plan to keep my coins at least until September I just forget that I have them for now and don't even check the price because it's not going to change much until the Dev team actually releases something.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I can see big activity on github. I think very big news coming soon. I am biggest holder SNM tokens from ICO. And i know, SONM will 1st really unique project with crazy potencial.

biggest!! seriously? How much do you hold?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I can see big activity on github. I think very big news coming soon. I am biggest holder SNM tokens from ICO. And i know, SONM will 1st really unique project with crazy potencial.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
How can you not agree with at least one normal exchange with such financing? I think that every investor is interested in this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
One of the ICO that I follow with the problems and prices that make me still lose thousands of dollars.until now the price is still below the price of ICO  Angry
when prices can go up and grow big some good news released by SONM Developer,yet can make Pump price to month

There is no answer for that question. This token is correlated to may others, so the industry must increase as a whole, otherwise it will stay below ICO level.
Yes it is very difficult for now but we wait it may one day the price in the market will exceed the price of ICO
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
One of the ICO that I follow with the problems and prices that make me still lose thousands of dollars.until now the price is still below the price of ICO  Angry
when prices can go up and grow big some good news released by SONM Developer,yet can make Pump price to month

There is no answer for that question. This token is correlated to may others, so the industry must increase as a whole, otherwise it will stay below ICO level.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Sonm go to 1800 Satoshi. Next week to 2000 Sat and August to 3000 -5000 Satoshi.
The news will come and then the course goes even further up. Some will still be surprised. I bought at liqui

This project is prepared for the long term, although your prediction is wrong I keep this coin
Now we are just waiting for the product to be launched step by step as illustrated on the roadmap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
bought for $0.11

Yeah we suffered a massive blow to the price of the tokens lets hope the price will start moving up again after the result of Aug 1st
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
SONM team need some change , the price of SONM is 1/3 of ICO , so sad about that

I hope for bright future of sonm, the price will be increase and it will.

Price are not only criteria to judge the potential and importance of any project. I do agree that we all were expecting to see them being stabilized at over ICO but didn't happen this way. Sonm team is working and that is what keeps me believe in the project that soon it will give reward for patience and staying strongly with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SONM team need some change , the price of SONM is 1/3 of ICO , so sad about that

I hope for bright future of sonm, the price will be increase and it will.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
bought for $0.11
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Don't shoot the messenger, lol. I would like to see Bittrex asap.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It's true , at least on Liqui the price has decrease and nou it's very low.By the way , on what exchanges SONM was listed?

Liqui
Yobit
HitBTC
Coss
EtherDelta
Tidex

Don't forget Novaexchange.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SNM/

Yeah, wow. What a stellar list of the crappiest exchanges...
Let shoot for btc-e next and then maybe next week we get on cryptsy and gox
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
It's true , at least on Liqui the price has decrease and nou it's very low.By the way , on what exchanges SONM was listed?

Liqui
Yobit
HitBTC
Coss
EtherDelta
Tidex

Don't forget Novaexchange.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SNM/

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Get over it. The devs took your money and ran. You paid 42 million for a quake 3 server. End of story.

Cheesy  LOL, funny and probably half right. I'm guessing some of the devs done that while some are sticking with the project. Just wondering how much of the $42m is still available to the remaining team
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
"Do you share information about the recent state of the work done on the github page.
How to test if there is a running application.
Are you broadcasting a video?"

I have no new information about state of the work being done.  The team does weekly updates.  I will pass a long your question.

Thanks

looks like sonm really started to move and work, support answers became more fast and professional, bonus e-mail started to answer... but after second answer silence came  Huh
My personal advice to the developers - do something with your English. Hire a professional translator is the best option. Think about it

I strongly agree that yassin is very professional.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yassin54-222847

Has been working for SuperNet for a long time.

See the last posts of this user.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yassin54-222847

You need someone to do what this guy does.
Keep the subject up to date.
Keep track of developments.
Jump to: