Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 362. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Do you share information about the recent state of the work done on the github page.
How to test if there is a running application.
Are you broadcasting a video?"

I have no new information about state of the work being done.  The team does weekly updates.  I will pass a long your question.
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
SONM team need some change , the price of SONM is 1/3 of ICO , so sad about that
It's true , at least on Liqui the price has decrease and nou it's very low.By the way , on what exchanges SONM was listed?

Liqui
Yobit
HitBTC
Coss
EtherDelta
Tidex

wow there are a lot , and i only knew about Liqui and Yobit ,anyway that's great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
SONM team need some change , the price of SONM is 1/3 of ICO , so sad about that
It's true , at least on Liqui the price has decrease and nou it's very low.By the way , on what exchanges SONM was listed?

Liqui
Yobit
HitBTC
Coss
EtherDelta
Tidex

Do you share information about the recent state of the work done on the github page.
How to test if there is a running application.
Are you broadcasting a video?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Liqui
Yobit
HitBTC
Coss
EtherDelta
Tidex
Activity: 466
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
looks like sonm really started to move and work, support answers became more fast and professional, bonus e-mail started to answer... but after second answer silence came  Huh
My personal advice to the developers - do something with your English. Hire a professional translator is the best option. Think about it

I strongly agree that yassin is very professional.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yassin54-222847

Has been working for SuperNet for a long time.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
looks like sonm really started to move and work, support answers became more fast and professional, bonus e-mail started to answer... but after second answer silence came  Huh
My personal advice to the developers - do something with your English. Hire a professional translator is the best option. Think about it
Activity: 546
Get over it. The devs took your money and ran. You paid 42 million for a quake 3 server. End of story.

Haha lol...Quake 3 server

No, your wrong bro. Sonm will moon, you will see!
Sonm will moon super hard and super fast. It will kick all other supercomputers microchips clear across the room.
You will see.
This will be like Rocky fighting the Russian beast, except Sonm is the Russian beast and Rocky dies in the end.
You will see bro....

Love my Sonm.

SONM will overtake its contenders soon.  Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Get over it. The devs took your money and ran. You paid 42 million for a quake 3 server. End of story.

Haha lol...Quake 3 server

No, your wrong bro. Sonm will moon, you will see!
Sonm will moon super hard and super fast. It will kick all other supercomputers microchips clear across the room.
You will see.
This will be like Rocky fighting the Russian beast, except Sonm is the Russian beast and Rocky dies in the end.
You will see bro....

Love my Sonm.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I am very glad with recent news. Finally they starting working. I Will invest more.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I believe, someday the sonm will be a great token  Smiley
Do you know if LISK has invested some money into SONM ICO or is Max acting solely on an advisory role?
With Max as an advisor, I can see the moon already. LISK was undervalued for a long time and suddenly it started gaining.
I expect the same for SONM too.

This is good reason to invest into this token I always trying to buy at dip and now average into this around 2k satoshi which is really safe from my point of view as I invested in main ICO too. I also hope for bright future of this project devs team is doing nice job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do you know if LISK has invested some money into SONM ICO or is Max acting solely on an advisory role?
With Max as an advisor, I can see the moon already. LISK was undervalued for a long time and suddenly it started gaining.
I expect the same for SONM too.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Activity: 532
Then with what inspiration they talked about the advantage of SONM over other supercomputers could mislead many. I think that a working product will not be made, and even if it is, it will not be of interest.

Your statement makes no sense at all - If they make a supercomputer that has advantages over its competitors there will be no interest for it??  What you smoking  Undecided

https://github.com/sonm-io

Dev's working

Yes, they are working harder than before. Soon we can see Beta maybe.

Nice to see the dev teams working hard, good time to buy more sonm token when the price still cheap
I have high hopes on SONM. I am sure once the devs starts delivering, the price will definitely increase. Hoping to buy more SONM after the free airdrop on August 1st.
Activity: 490
Then with what inspiration they talked about the advantage of SONM over other supercomputers could mislead many. I think that a working product will not be made, and even if it is, it will not be of interest.

Your statement makes no sense at all - If they make a supercomputer that has advantages over its competitors there will be no interest for it??  What you smoking  Undecided

Dev's working

Nice to see the dev teams working hard, good time to buy more sonm token when the price still cheap
NEWS 27/07/17
Nodes Communication at the SONM Platform: Whisper and Discovery

https://blog.sonm.io/nodes-communication-at-the-sonm-platform-whisper-and-discovery-595bd9e0fc33
Activity: 546

Dev's working

Dev's working
Jump to: