Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 367. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
It seems price will recover, but very slowly. May be SONM is getting rid from weak hands. Bounty hunters and those who had bonus SONM , have dumped the coins, already. SONM is slow. But If it really works on the promise, it is worth waiting. IMO team should recruit more efficient devs and should bring significant change in customer support. I have some tokens and hope Price will go up.

What do you mean by price recovery, the ICO price was around 4700sat and now it is 2000sat. It is good that the project has made some gains but we are still more than 50% the ICO price. We need this project on bigger exchange with huge trading volume
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Who's behind the PUMP of SONM?

Even on slack, SONM has no update on it. But actually SONM has a big potential and they just need time for the development.

I am really happy with price recovery. But it is too slow. I believe slow but steady progress sustain for long. But we need to know from dev on weekly basis at least. My SONMs are in cold storage. And I will hold for long. Can any one send invitation to join @slack? I do not do telegram chat. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
It seems price will recover, but very slowly. May be SONM is getting rid from weak hands. Bounty hunters and those who had bonus SONM , have dumped the coins, already. SONM is slow. But If it really works on the promise, it is worth waiting. IMO team should recruit more efficient devs and should bring significant change in customer support. I have some tokens and hope Price will go up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Even on slack, SONM has no update on it. But actually SONM has a big potential and they just need time for the development.
you say pump but i say recover price below than ico price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
is there a vote mechanism on bitrex, maybe we can all vote for it if it exists?

faq in bittrex not allowed deviden system, same with taas can't listing to bittrex because devident system
in bittrex without vote mechanism
only pay 3 bitcoin can listing
lol only 6m coin sale off on liqui
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Prices moving up.Sonm is one of the most promising project of this year.Its price will go much higher in next year.

The price moves up a little bit and the project suddenly becomes Promising?
It is nothing more than a pump.

Yes, you're right. However isn't it impressive SONM recover 2k sat without any NEWs?

It's a Russian group doing it.
They will dump in 2 hours.

You guys are just... dumb.

The project was always promising. Idiots jumped into ico wanting 5X insta profit. Then the ico had issues, along with massive dumpers from those who failed to get 5X and ico hop.
It never went to trex, so more dumped along with tons of fud. Without much buy support, 1500 sats was were it was destined to go for those bounty dumpers.
When it wouldn't go lower. It got bought up, simple.

Now is pump time. Moon --- here we come!

You can say that again. We are in crypto world. Pump and dump are both sides of coin.
Prices moving up.Sonm is one of the most promising project of this year.Its price will go much higher in next year.

Yes, you're right. However isn't it impressive SONM recover 2k sat without any NEWs?
dev working on github price recover
https://github.com/sonm-io/fusrodah
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

You guys are just... dumb.

The project was always promising. Idiots jumped into ico wanting 5X insta profit. Then the ico had issues, along with massive dumpers from those who failed to get 5X and ico hop.
It never went to trex, so more dumped along with tons of fud. Without much buy support, 1500 sats was were it was destined to go for those bounty dumpers.
When it wouldn't go lower. It got bought up, simple.

Now is pump time. Moon --- here we come!
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b

Activity: 546

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

How much did you invest?
Activity: 518
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Looks like the bottom is in for SNM. Lowest price was around 1,400 satoshis. Good shakeout I might say.  Grin

Very good shakeout I must agree...

My bottom came on yobit, got 1500 @ 1250 from some idiot dumper.
I was really hoping some fat finger was going to clear the buy orders and hook me up... but I'm happy with my bag.

@2200, I'm in profits!

Seriously, once I stopped complaining and started loving on SONM things turned around quick..
That's all this token needed, it was sad... a little bit of love and affection brought it back to life  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Looks like the bottom is in for SNM. Lowest price was around 1,400 satoshis. Good shakeout I might say.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
is there a vote mechanism on bitrex, maybe we can all vote for it if it exists?

No, no vote is required to list on Bittrex, all the team need to do is to pay the listing fee, I guess it is 5BTC which I don't think is an issue for the team, the main issue for the coin being listed on Bittrex is that it is a dividens paying project with represent a security in USA and Bittrex won't want to go against US regulation
Activity: 632
is there a vote mechanism on bitrex, maybe we can all vote for it if it exists? WE as a community member should do our part.
Jump to: