Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 370. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I am now believing I choose wisely when I decided to continue buying this coin, I now have a bag 5X bigger than my ico buy-in.
With bounty added, I have a buy-in price of ~2,200 Sat's...

That puts me very very close at being at profit!!

Are you the man who bought at 2200? Wow
Is there any inside information that makes you buy? or by just instinct?
I just wonder. Cheesy

No, I bought at ico, received a bounty, and bought a whole ton from 3K down to 1.5K.
Overall, I paid 2.2K for each. So anything over that puts me into profits  Grin

Maybe someone knows something?? Bittrex???
I say we start a reverse fud campaign and get this coin pumped up real nice!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am now believing I choose wisely when I decided to continue buying this coin, I now have a bag 5X bigger than my ico buy-in.

Are you the man who bought at 2200? Wow
Is there any inside information that makes you buy? or by just instinct?
I just wonder. Cheesy

Activity: 1624
Come on SONM Rocket ship, take us to outerspace!

I think we will at least go to 3K. This is looking good!

Trex is right around the corner
sometimes we should believe in project.  => 3k is good Wink

Today the SNM price goes up  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

sometimes we should believe in project.  => 3k is good Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where is the roadmap? How about better communications with the community. Thanks

roadmap begins on page 33 of the whitepaper here:

https://sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf
Activity: 434
Where is the roadmap? How about better communications with the community. Thanks
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
not open plan added major exchanger dev
i think sonm coin, need added to major exchanger, because sonm price still under ico price

Because of all the coins wanting to be added to bittrex or polo, the coin must have a good potential, development progess and community support, three things I don't see in sonm.
They might get added to a chinese exchange though, there you only need to pay a shit-ton of money for entry Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Looks like NovaExchange just listed it. 

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SNM/

Still waiting for Bittrex.
I had some bad memories from Nova Exchange before. So will pass this one and will wait for bittrex/poloniex to come through.

Nova is low volume exchange so I also think SNM will remain at same price before it take place on bittrex. Community is waiting to see this happening when this market will open there and than we have chance to take it back at ICO price.
Activity: 644
not open plan added major exchanger dev
i think sonm coin, need added to major exchanger, because sonm price still under ico price
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Nova , Liqui and Yobit . Everything scrap and Scam . SNM is almost one Shitcoin in the Future
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social

I second that Bittrex or Poloniex are better even Yobit is great to handle and secure.
Activity: 322

I had some bad memories from Nova Exchange before. So will pass this one and will wait for bittrex/poloniex to come through.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 322
I wonder how many "investors" actually read up on the whitepaper and roadmap before they invest. It was clear from the very beginning that SONM needs some development before they can release anything. That they need devs for this is obvious Wink
Probably 5% are reading the whitepaper.
I think if 5% of investors would read white paper, then they certainly would not have collected such funds
If they put part of their collected funds to good use, we can have a killer product in no time. Now that the money is with them, we are at their mercy. Angry
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I wonder how many "investors" actually read up on the whitepaper and roadmap before they invest. It was clear from the very beginning that SONM needs some development before they can release anything. That they need devs for this is obvious Wink
I think if 5% of investors would read white paper, then they certainly would not have collected such funds
Activity: 882
@ up

where ?? o_O on Liqui with 10 btc all buy support? Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b

I doubt us up to that percentage, another issue is even when they decided to read the whitepaper do they actually understand what they read, what i see most people do here is to invest into project making the most noise in the space

we are making noise? wtf is wrong with you?!?

price below ico price 4x

no updates and no communication from team

what a shitty noobs

The team is preparing to sell their coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

I doubt us up to that percentage, another issue is even when they decided to read the whitepaper do they actually understand what they read, what i see most people do here is to invest into project making the most noise in the space

we are making noise? wtf is wrong with you?!?

price below ico price 4x

no updates and no communication from team

what a shitty noobs
Jump to: