Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 373. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Why do they headhunt for more devs in a rush now? Didn't they have few months after presale (enough money) and even earlier? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Lots of disappointment I'm hearing...

Comon guys cheer up a little, your crappy attitude is cause people to dump there sonm for beans.

This is a great token!
Read the community announcement
They have 8 devs while looking for more super nerds to add to a team of already massive dorkness

It doesn't get better than this. Comicon pales in comparison to the epic proportion of weird nerds the current Sonm development team has...
Sure, non can speak English
And yes they have enough cash to by an English translator or, actually learn it themselves

But let's give them a break. They don't understand how us intellectually inferior people think, why should we think we will be able to understand how they do?

Love my SONM* la-la lallalaa laallala lalalaaa.
Rainbows and unicorns  Tongue
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Someone else has withdrawal problems on liqui?I made withdrawal MEW,but didn't got the tokens.And if I check transaction ID,I get error.It looks so scammy...They didn't answer to my ticket 2 days...So,be careful
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
lol bonus is not a problem , you send btc and website rate was wrong you think you got less but you haven't 

the problem in this project is that it seems they are scammers as they dont care for investors .....as they are fucking the project with every move they make ...i think they are scammers and this will keep going  and they bet that ppl will stop care and they will keep the money ....but one crazy person can fuck that stupid ceo that cant even speak English ....

no, my calculations are not based on rates displayed on their website, I wasn't even watching it during ICO. I just took my transaction's timestamp + 3 blocks (as they stated they'd use) and applied conversion rates and bonus accordingly. It turns out I DID get less than I should have received. I provided all necessary data about transactions on my emails but never got any reply.
Anyway you're right about them not caring for investors, and not responding to emails about the bonus and other issues is yet another proof of their shameful attitude and total lack of respect towards those who put their money in.
Activity: 532
lol bonus is not a problem , you send btc and website rate was wrong you think you got less but you haven't 

the problem in this project is that it seems they are scammers as they dont care for investors .....as they are fucking the project with every move they make ...i think they are scammers and this will keep going  and they bet that ppl will stop care and they will keep the money ....but one crazy person can fuck that stupid ceo that cant even speak English ....

every time f**** greks scam my ethers and money

dont have luck with right ones
The devs seems to be more active in their slack.
I will hold until their first product comes out and take it from there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

every time f**** greks scam my ethers and money

dont have luck with right ones
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
I have a couple answers from the dev team that people were waiting on.

"Was the sonm that was returned for refund from the pre-ico investors destroyed?"

From the dev team

"No the 3,575,400 SNM tokens, that was given us back by presale investors, are now owned by SONM"
"1 475,27 eth was returned for 3,575,400 SNM"

"How many developers are on the team?"

From the dev team

"8 devs now and active headhunting process"
"hiring the best we can"

If we missed anyone's questions please feel free to PM us.

TEAM is full of bs they just lie and lie and lie they say 10 days ago they are editing 2 videos and they will ann big news....lol

they just did a fucking stupid video that dump the price more as it was a fucking joke that tell to the world how a fucking 40m ceo can't even speak English and more important he was talking about bs i am starting to think that we have to deal with scammers they code for sure but the will never give a product ...investors will get tired so that way after 1-2 years they keep most of the money without the risk of investors try to find them and send them "gift's"  

are you the same dolores who used to call us FUDers as we were complaining about the bonus?
For the records, still waiting for any reply to my emails to [email protected].
Activity: 420

"Was the sonm that was returned for refund from the pre-ico investors destroyed?"

From the dev team

"No the 3,575,400 SNM tokens, that was given us back by presale investors, are now owned by SONM"

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

TEAM is full of bs they just lie and lie and lie they say 10 days ago they are editing 2 videos and they will ann big news....lol

they just did a fucking stupid video that dump the price more as it was a fucking joke that tell to the world how a fucking 40m ceo can't even speak English and more important he was talking about bs i am starting to think that we have to deal with scammers they code for sure but the will never give a product ...investors will get tired so that way after 1-2 years they keep most of the money without the risk of investors try to find them and send them "gift's"  
Activity: 560
This project has had plenty of time to get off the ground and instilled wandering in the woods. There's no way this is going to go anywhere it's been what a year more now?
Activity: 546

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Do they have any plan to burn the refunded?

Theoretically those tokens were not issued when they returned.
In many case of ICO, unissued tokens are likely to burn after ICO.

Either that or it can be redistributed among the other ICO holders.
I dont know how easy it is to burn an ERC20 token.
Wont be surprised if its not possible at all.
Burning just means sending it to an address that isn't likely to generate a private key for.  All 0x000000000000000 or something would be one.

Yes, It's common rule.
Activity: 154

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Burning just means sending it to an address that isn't likely to generate a private key for.  All 0x000000000000000 or something would be one.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I am happy to see the sonm team is always active in this thread, hopefully the sonm is listed in the big market, a good tokens would have to be in a good market, with good prices too  Smiley
Activity: 154

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Doubt those greedy idiots will burn the tokens for the sake of investors.  Or have it listed on a real exchange for that matters.
Activity: 546

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

From the dev team

From the dev team

"hiring the best we can"

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Too disappointed with SNM, maybe money makes their team bad, and will it be able to develop the project in the future? Sad Sad Sad

I don't understand your question can you please rephrase. 
Activity: 365
Too disappointed with SNM, maybe money makes their team bad, and will it be able to develop the project in the future? Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Team is really busy what can be confirmed from there Github account. They will give some updates and in first jump price will be at ICO levels again. Sonm is among those projects which are seeing their tokens under ICO prices. Be sure sooner prices are going to be back at least there will they should hold as bottom.
Jump to: