Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 375. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think I might invest but I don’t really know anything about the devs, any linkedins?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This sounds great actually. This ICO is still up, correct?
That would be cool if some of these icos actually let you pay with credit card lol
Would like to put some in but idk if monero would work... has anybody used that yet?

WTF, multi account much?
4 newbie posts in a row thinking the ico is still going on.

Seriously, take your dumb idiot multi spamming piece of dog crap away from this forum!!

I'm actually going to be a dick and see if your involved in any bounties to get you blacklisted. Just dumb
Activity: 31
Where’s the White Paper? Or ami I really stupid for not seeing it in Ops main text? Sorry!
Activity: 11
Thread looks promising, especially since so many people already put in $. I might have to jump in
Activity: 11
That would be cool if some of these icos actually let you pay with credit card lol
Activity: 14
Would like to put some in but idk if monero would work... has anybody used that yet?
Activity: 20
This sounds great actually. This ICO is still up, correct?
Activity: 7
If someone could tell me wallet i need to hold these that would be gr8
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Damn this thread is pretty huge, im curious how much they made

They've made around 30-35 million dollars but after ICO, they really lost the community support. They couldn't save their promises. They didn't update community.
No. Actually they have made 40 million dollar from their ICO. But like you said sadly they seems not to be active and as the result, price of SONM falling and stay around 1500 satoshi or 3x cheaper than their ICO price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
What wallet do i need to hold these coins? A normal ETH wallet?

Myetherwallet
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

They've made around 30-35 million dollars but after ICO, they really lost the community support. They couldn't save their promises. They didn't update community.
Activity: 81
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Alexey Antonov is the SONM Chief Marketing officer & Financial Adviser. So I don't think it's a problem if he's shilling SOMN in the conferences.

The code guy is Sergey Ponomarev who is the creator of SONM's decentralized supercomputer architecture and SOSNA globalOS concept, as well as the lead developer of the SONM platform. Monitor his github  https://github.com/JackBekket This is where we are concerned about.

Stop that SONM was developed by boinc,Berkeley Univ global foundation,drugdiscovering never agree to make Ponomariev a ceo,hehas appear from nowhere Voronkov was working with boinc ,Ponomariev and co have destroyed that boinc project,about sonm technology you can read at drugdiscovering forum.Without boinc devs current team is able do nothing,where are that ready products what team was writing about before ico
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Myetherwallet is ok

0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63
SNM
Decimal:18
Activity: 3
Looking for the white paper for this, if someone could shoot it my way thatd be great
Activity: 8
Activity: 6
Pretty interesting, i want to look into this more. Haven’t heard anything about this on reddit but w/e
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
What about bittrex listing?
I see that project fundraised enough money for this exchange. Where are developers?
Lets just wait for the sonm to be listed on bittrex there are possibilities we will be listed on major exchanges.
Activity: 9
I might have to put a little into this...
Activity: 19
Is there any reading material for this? Dont quite understand it all
Jump to: