Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 372. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think the team is not good at communicating with the investors. That makes some investors disappointed. I hope the team can be brave to show and tell us the development.
Activity: 539
Not sure what you guys still expect from Sonm after their CEO did what it did.
He clearly stated that the aim was to gather money, the current aim is to spend them for its life improvement.
He didn't say anything about Sonm development...
Haha,you are troll of the bog Grin
Where did he say that?
Lol. Good morning.
Scroll back.
Also, I can see you read in damn Russian, go read original statement.

Point me to the source of information,where ceo stated that the aim was to gather money,and the current aim is to spend them for its life improvement,or go back in bog haha
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
He clearly stated that the aim was to gather money, the current aim is to spend them for its life improvement.
Where did he say that?
Lol. Good morning.
Scroll back.
Also, I can see you read in damn Russian, go read original statement.
Where did he say that?
Activity: 238
^_^
Someone else has withdrawal problems on liqui?I made withdrawal MEW,but didn't got the tokens.And if I check transaction ID,I get error.It looks so scammy...They didn't answer to my ticket 2 days...So,be careful

I don't know if this is a reference to liqui specifically or sonm on liqui, but I haven't had a problems with sonm on liqui or liqui in general.  

Yesterday it went without problems from Liqui to Myetherwallet. Stopped 2 minutes and had arrived
I wanted to sell! Now I am waiting for higher courses.
There is a risk. I know that . In which country is liqui ? do you know that ?

Liqui is in Russia.

Got my SNM tokens after two days.So exchange is ok
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why do they headhunt for more devs in a rush now? Didn't they have few months after presale (enough money) and even earlier? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They are following the business overview.  Hiring more devs is important.  They want to bringing their product to market ASAP.

5.2 Roadmap of marketing
v.0.1 - ANGE (Current version) Tasks:

1. Obtain coverage of project in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and tech publications

2. Bring new business development advisors into the project

3. Conduct ICO
v.0.2 - PRINCIP (summer 2017)

Tasks:
1. Hire experienced cloud computing marketing and sales professional

2. Develop SaaS partner program for companies offering SONM network computing

3. Create digital marketing assets

4. Continued interaction with the SONM community
v.0.3 - ARCH (fall-winter 2017) Tasks:

1. Continue creating digital marketing assets

2. Begin early marketing campaigns

3. Begin writing byline articles in tech publications

4. Target listing of SONM tokens on the largest exchanges

ful lof shit....stop working for that scammers
I have a strange feeling that SNM will suddenly rise and surprise us.

i have this feeling when SNM falls 5x from ICO price... and team went with our millions travel arround the world

we are sponsors  Grin
At least,we made something good for other people Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Someone else has withdrawal problems on liqui?I made withdrawal MEW,but didn't got the tokens.And if I check transaction ID,I get error.It looks so scammy...They didn't answer to my ticket 2 days...So,be careful

I don't know if this is a reference to liqui specifically or sonm on liqui, but I haven't had a problems with sonm on liqui or liqui in general.  

Yesterday it went without problems from Liqui to Myetherwallet. Stopped 2 minutes and had arrived

Liqui is in Russia.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

i have this feeling when SNM falls 5x from ICO price... and team went with our millions travel arround the world

we are sponsors  Grin

Devs should post updates and photos. Either with photos working hard in their office to develop SONM or partying hard somewhere in the Carribean.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

we are sponsors  Grin
Activity: 318

So do I. Look BAT and SNT. SONM also has same potential.

Those coins are on bigger exchanges and have more market volume.  Sonm doesn't look like getting on a big exchange is the immediate priority, so I still this coin has a chance hit new lows.  Lot of people clamoring for short term success, regardless of these short term fluctuations, I don't plan on going ANYWHERE, ANYTIME soon.

If Sonm goes hard with the marketing like they plan to, that could help, but otherwise it's just too many ICO coming down the pipelines.  Sonm ain't the shiny new toy anymore, and if you let a good amount of people tell it, it's actually a pretty dirty toy  Cheesy.  

So aside from that it comes down to racing to get the product to market so people can start realizing the value of the token.  This product will be potentially legendary if it's ANYWHERE near as good as they suggest it will be.  

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Activity: 546

So do I. Look BAT and SNT. SONM also has same potential.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 318

Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
I wonder how many "investors" actually read up on the whitepaper and roadmap before they invest. It was clear from the very beginning that SONM needs some development before they can release anything. That they need devs for this is obvious Wink
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
There are some very interesting things happening in this project! Of course there are no innocents, but let's face it, it's remarkable that when there are attacks (FUDs) on a project, it's because they want to buy tokens at a good price, the SONM chart is lateralized, which means a standard of price in accumulations Let's wait, good things are coming.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why do they headhunt for more devs in a rush now? Didn't they have few months after presale (enough money) and even earlier? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They are following the business overview.  Hiring more devs is important.  They want to bringing their product to market ASAP.

5.2 Roadmap of marketing
v.0.1 - ANGE (Current version) Tasks:

1. Obtain coverage of project in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and tech publications

2. Bring new business development advisors into the project

3. Conduct ICO
v.0.2 - PRINCIP (summer 2017)

Tasks:
1. Hire experienced cloud computing marketing and sales professional

2. Develop SaaS partner program for companies offering SONM network computing

3. Create digital marketing assets

4. Continued interaction with the SONM community
v.0.3 - ARCH (fall-winter 2017) Tasks:

1. Continue creating digital marketing assets

2. Begin early marketing campaigns

3. Begin writing byline articles in tech publications