Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 427. (Read 444830 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
GOLEM started out with just a cent.

In the spirit of kindness, I am willing to buy up these worthless coins from you guys at an attractive rate of $0.03 each.

Pm me how many coins you want to dump, and ill send you my ETH address. You hate this coin, this coin is worthless, let me take those worthless coins from you and give you REAL BTC you can do something with.

Limited time offer, dont miss out -- save what little is left of your investment!!

poor attempt. at this early stage you guys are already feeling the FOMO. why would you buy a worthless token for $0.03 when its worthless. you should be buying something else or you are just piling up garbage. save whats left of your face. save face.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Maybe it is a language barrier.  There are many people who have received their bonuses.  Maybe he meant they are trying to make 1 batch to correct the rest. 

I will be happy to ask him and confirm. 

Thank you, but it would be much better to have a refund at this point.

Sorry buyers remorse isn't covered.  You will not receive a refund.

Yeah of course not, that was all expected. Nor will I have any correction in my investment, that's all clear judging by the greed and "fucks given" of people running this.
Pretty sure it is like that for all ICOs else people will ask for refund anytime the price drops below ICO price.  But if you have preico tokens I am sure they will refund you your ETH.

What you want is the bonus to be corrected, if there is any.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
In the spirit of kindness, I am willing to buy up these worthless coins from you guys at an attractive rate of $0.03 each.

Pm me how many coins you want to dump, and ill send you my ETH address. You hate this coin, this coin is worthless, let me take those worthless coins from you and give you REAL BTC you can do something with.

Limited time offer, dont miss out -- save what little is left of your investment!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Maybe it is a language barrier.  There are many people who have received their bonuses.  Maybe he meant they are trying to make 1 batch to correct the rest. 

Yeah of course not, that was all expected. Nor will I have any correction in my investment, that's all clear judging by the greed and "fucks given" of people running this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

LOL.  I do have a stake in this coin.  No that isn't the reason why I attacked you.  You were being confused on how something very simple is calculated.  I corrected it.  If SONM scammed you by all means attack them.  I will not partake into that conversion as I first said -- anyone is right to demand what they are owed.  Just make sure you double-check all your calculation and conclude that is what you are owed.

I didn't get confused, it was just misleading showing 1 usd= 8 snm in the API while in reality it was 7ish, or 1 usd = 9 snm when in reality it was 8ish. That's a big difference. It is pretty straightforward putting 2824/ETH as the exchange ratio, no doubt that's a clear idea, but I didn't rush to check ETH price (to check where btw?), I checked only BTC price because I assumed the exchange rate fixed there and multiplied it by the average price of BTC in coinmarketcap to have a rough idea of how many tokens I was going to get.

As for the scam, by definition is taking your money and vanishing, or taking advantage of a situation where you cannot have your money back. Sorry but so far that's what they did and not only with me. Why don't they offer a refund? They did for the golden pre-ICO investors. The sonm_community people said they are solving the bonus issues manually and that they solved for many people already, then the Alexey guy came and said to me that they will solve all the bonus issues simultaneously in the future. This consistency of information is really reassuring!!

With so many scams running loose the lack of transparency and presence here and elsewhere is appalling.

I'm sorry for saying the king is naked.
was there a bonus on the 17.06.2017  ?   Huh

What time and time zone on the 17th are you referring to.

17:00 MEZ

No I think the bonuses were over by then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

17:00 MEZ

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Almeida is just too stupid to do math. He/She want only a fast ROI to get into another ico but sonm is long term hold and he/she stuck with sonm and he/she mad about it.

Probably.  He is using coinmarketcap as a comparison without realizing that coinmarketcap is a weighted aggregation of the coin's price for all Exchanges that they track the coins on, which makes it one of the shittest site to use.

But when you changed the BTC it only uses Shapeshift's conversion rate given at that time.  

Not true at all before, now yes, I just want to get rid of this token. I see desperation in you both attacking me at all costs, sorry but I'm not the one dumping the token in exchanges for 3000/2800 satoshi, I wish Santa had given me the gift of 4x more tokens!! You dz know very well that all this info was not available, not in whitepaper, nor in their website. Maybe it was my mistake? Maybe, stress leads to mistake, but I didn't see it anywhere, care to point it here (maybe you made confusion with page 17, item 3.6 of their wp)?

I just saw an exchange rate, don't be silly saying it is obvious if you look at the source code, no one is forced to do that. You are stretching your argument to defend it because you got a stake on it, understandable. But price is price, they tried to be clever with all the api and smart contracts and fucked up, period.

And yes, of course I'm aware that coinmarketcap is an aggregation, that's why I used it to be fair with my request and believe me, even with that I got less tokens than it should have been. I sent one email with a wrong calculation, could that have been the reason why they are not giving a shit? I don't think so because they never read my email, they replied with standard instructions to add the tokens to my ether wallet, lol.

But nevermind, hold 'n hope, that's all you can do now.
LOL.  I do have a stake in this coin.  No that isn't the reason why I attacked you.  You were being confused on how something very simple is calculated.  I corrected it.  If SONM scammed you by all means attack them.  I will not partake into that conversion as I first said -- anyone is right to demand what they are owed.  Just make sure you double-check all your calculation and conclude that is what you are owed.

Almeida is just too stupid to do math. He/She want only a fast ROI to get into another ico but sonm is long term hold and he/she stuck with sonm and he/she mad about it.

Probably.  He is using coinmarketcap as a comparison without realizing that coinmarketcap is a weighted aggregation of the coin's price for all Exchanges that they track the coins on, which makes it one of the shittest site to use.

But when you changed the BTC it only uses Shapeshift's conversion rate given at that time.  

Not true at all before, now yes, I just want to get rid of this token. I see desperation in you both attacking me at all costs, sorry but I'm not the one dumping the token in exchanges for 3000/2800 satoshi, I wish Santa had given me the gift of 4x more tokens!! You dz know very well that all this info was not available, not in whitepaper, nor in their website. Maybe it was my mistake? Maybe, stress leads to mistake, but I didn't see it anywhere, care to point it here (maybe you made confusion with page 17, item 3.6 of their wp)?

I just saw an exchange rate, don't be silly saying it is obvious if you look at the source code, no one is forced to do that. You are stretching your argument to defend it because you got a stake on it, understandable. But price is price, they tried to be clever with all the api and smart contracts and fucked up, period.

And yes, of course I'm aware that coinmarketcap is an aggregation, that's why I used it to be fair with my request and believe me, even with that I got less tokens than it should have been. I sent one email with a wrong calculation, could that have been the reason why they are not giving a shit? I don't think so because they never read my email, they replied with standard instructions to add the tokens to my ether wallet, lol.

But nevermind, hold 'n hope, that's all you can do now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Hello to all the SONM bounty campaign participants:
We apologize for the delay with the counting the bounty stakes and issuing bounty campaign tokens.

At the moment we are working hard on making the refunds to the preICO participants and issuing the correct amount of tokens and bonuses for the non-ETH deposit methods.
This has already took longer than we've expected, and at the moment we are working hard on this.

After we finish these tasks, we'll start counting the final numbers of bounty stakes and tokens.

Thank you for understanding

This is called nice communication. I am not tech guy but I do understand that there may be technical issue while refunding or distributing tokens and bla bla bla. We want news, what is actually going on behind the screen. Bad communication is bad for any business. We want to hear news on regular basis. So far SONM support is doing his/her task. We ask questions cause many of us suffered a lot from scams.

Probably.  He is using coinmarketcap as a comparison without realizing that coinmarketcap is a weighted aggregation of the coin's price for all Exchanges that they track the coins on, which makes it one of the shittest site to use.

Activity: 429
Merit: 101
Hello to all the SONM bounty campaign participants:
We apologize for the delay with the counting the bounty stakes and issuing bounty campaign tokens.

At the moment we are working hard on making the refunds to the preICO participants and issuing the correct amount of tokens and bonuses for the non-ETH deposit methods.
This has already took longer than we've expected, and at the moment we are working hard on this.

After we finish these tasks, we'll start counting the final numbers of bounty stakes and tokens.

Thank you for understanding
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
Shapeshift's rates are aligned with Kraken ones by a margin of less than 0.4%, I just checked via their Api:

https://shapeshift.io/rate/eth_btc

Then again, that wouldn't explain a difference of more than 2%, if they'd used the dynamic rate at any time between 1st and 6th confirmation of my BTC transaction.
Regarding the bonus, they are still manually calculating it, almost two weeks after the payment Roll Eyes
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
so this is over. nothing will happen here. and all what investors got are worthless tokens.

Well, after posting everywhere finally the Alexey guy came to slack to say, basically, I was wrong, without not even reading my email and the explanations. He just said "exchange rates can't be wrong" and disconnected. Great respect for the community.

It is so obvious they sent me less tokens, either using the timestamp of my transaction in BTC blockchain, or using the time they themselves processed my transaction. All of this is in the unchangeable blockchain, can't be fooled.

So tell me, what's the difference between this and a scam? Delivering partially is also a scam (you sell 10 but deliver 7), changing the rules of the game after people put money in is also scam, or not? Showing in their website 1 USD = 9 SNM then giving you much less.

Take a look at their website now: https://ico.sonm.io/

See that there is showing 1 USD = 10 SNM, right? Suppose the ICO was now, you send 2000 usd in BTC, how many SNM tokens do you expect to get? 10 x 2000 = 20,000, can't be clearer than this. But no, they give you 15,000. Lol, tell me how possibly can this be correct? What a shady ICO.

That's utter bullshit. What "exchange rates" does he refer to?? I've been monitoring the ETH/BTC rate on Kraken since the very first to the 6th confirmation of my BTC transaction, and it's always remained below 0.14. Based on the SNM I received, a rate of 0.1432 was applied instead, that means a loss of more than 2%. And I got obviously no bonus at all, even though the ICO was then between 40-50%, so a 5% bonus was due.
Furthermore, hiding and question dodging are totally disrespectful to people who trusted and invested their coins in this project. That's just disgraceful. Angry

That's the question. One cannot tell what the hell they did. Which exchanges did they use to begin with? They disagree with prices in

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Why show a rate in dollars if they want to use another thing? BTC/ETH? Even in this case I couldn't figure out which exchange rate they used to give me far lower SNM, in my case at least 13,000 in second investment, simply makes no sense.

The sonm_community guy went through with me and agreed, but to no avail.

They made a huge confusion and screwed up the calculations, but don't want to admit it and fix it. IF they put a price 1usd = 8SNM, they ought to deliver it, otherwise is just misleading. If they disagree, give the money back, it is very simple.
You're clearly the smart one.  LOL.  Its right there in the page source.  I bold it for you since you are too stupid.  They are getting the USD rate from etherscan.io's API -- see below.  As for the BTC/ETH conversion rate - they do the conversion using Shapeshift.  Shapeshift has an API for this.  They literally said that they are doing using shapeshift so obviously the rates were provided for Shapeshift.  Whatever they get back from shapeshift side, they just take the eths received from you and multiple it by 2824 then any applicable bonus (which i'm aware was the only part that was miscalculated).  If you want guaranteed rate of 1 ETH = 2842 SNM, send ETH next time.  No buts or what if as the rate of btc/eth does move.  Obviously.  Not obvious enough.

1 USD = 7 SNM

$(document).ready(function () {
        function renewRates() {
            var etherscanUrl = 'https://api.etherscan.io/api?module=stats&action=ethprice&apikey=YourApiKeyToken';
            var etherCap = 117337;
            var tokensAmount = 331360000;
            $.ajax({
                url: etherscanUrl,
                success: function (data) {
                    var ethusd = data.result.ethusd;
                    var usdCap = etherCap * ethusd;
                    var usdCapMln = Math.round(usdCap * 0.000001);
                    var usdRate = Math.round(tokensAmount / usdCap);

$('#usdCap').text(usdCapMln);
                    $('#usdRate').text(usdRate);
                }
            })
        }

so this is over. nothing will happen here. and all what investors got are worthless tokens.

Well, after posting everywhere finally the Alexey guy came to slack to say, basically, I was wrong, without not even reading my email and the explanations. He just said "exchange rates can't be wrong" and disconnected. Great respect for the community.

It is so obvious they sent me less tokens, either using the timestamp of my transaction in BTC blockchain, or using the time they themselves processed my transaction. All of this is in the unchangeable blockchain, can't be fooled.

So tell me, what's the difference between this and a scam? Delivering partially is also a scam (you sell 10 but deliver 7), changing the rules of the game after people put money in is also scam, or not? Showing in their website 1 USD = 9 SNM then giving you much less.

Take a look at their website now: https://ico.sonm.io/

See that there is showing 1 USD = 10 SNM, right? Suppose the ICO was now, you send 2000 usd in BTC, how many SNM tokens do you expect to get? 10 x 2000 = 20,000, can't be clearer than this. But no, they give you 15,000. Lol, tell me how possibly can this be correct? What a shady ICO.

That's utter bullshit. What "exchange rates" does he refer to?? I've been monitoring the ETH/BTC rate on Kraken since the very first to the 6th confirmation of my BTC transaction, and it's always remained below 0.14. Based on the SNM I received, a rate of 0.1432 was applied instead, that means a loss of more than 2%. And I got obviously no bonus at all, even though the ICO was then between 40-50%, so a 5% bonus was due.
Furthermore, hiding and question dodging are totally disrespectful to people who trusted and invested their coins in this project. That's just disgraceful. Angry

That's the question. One cannot tell what the hell they did. Which exchanges did they use to begin with? They disagree with prices in

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Why show a rate in dollars if they want to use another thing? BTC/ETH? Even in this case I couldn't figure out which exchange rate they used to give me far lower SNM, in my case at least 13,000 in second investment, simply makes no sense.

The sonm_community guy went through with me and agreed, but to no avail.

They made a huge confusion and screwed up the calculations, but don't want to admit it and fix it. IF they put a price 1usd = 8SNM, they ought to deliver it, otherwise is just misleading. If they disagree, give the money back, it is very simple.
You're clearly the smart one.  LOL.  Its right there in the page source.  I bold it for you since you are too stupid.  They are getting the USD rate from etherscan.io's API -- see below.  As for the BTC/ETH conversion rate - they do the conversion using Shapeshift.  Shapeshift has an API for this.  They literally said that they are doing using shapeshift so obviously the rates were provided for Shapeshift.  Whatever they get back from shapeshift side, they just take the eths received from you and multiple it by 2824 then any applicable bonus (which i'm aware was the only part that was miscalculated).  If you want guaranteed rate of 1 ETH = 2842 SNM, send ETH next time.  No buts or what if as the rate of btc/eth does move.  Obviously.  Not obvious enough.

1 USD = 7 SNM

$(document).ready(function () {
        function renewRates() {
            var etherscanUrl = 'https://api.etherscan.io/api?module=stats&action=ethprice&apikey=YourApiKeyToken';
            var etherCap = 117337;
            var tokensAmount = 331360000;
            $.ajax({
                url: etherscanUrl,
                success: function (data) {
                    var ethusd = data.result.ethusd;
                    var usdCap = etherCap * ethusd;
                    var usdCapMln = Math.round(usdCap * 0.000001);
                    var usdRate = Math.round(tokensAmount / usdCap);

$('#usdCap').text(usdCapMln);
                    $('#usdRate').text(usdRate);
                }