Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 423. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not News  .   Huh
https://www.facebook.com/SONMproject/  old from June 28

Yes. Team is very busy for making refund of Pre-sale claim so They do not have much time to update the news.
Please keep patient and it will be updated soon .
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Not News  .   Huh
https://www.facebook.com/SONMproject/  old from June 28
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Look forward to it soon on bittrex
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Yet another hype post from newbie,i affraid after reading what people from boinc are saying that sonm will deliver nothing
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I look at this thread on my lunch break, and it is just comedy hour every day. 

First off, I am a software engineer.  I run IOT front end, middleware, QA and ops teams.  My team is about 60 people.  Given SONM team is about maybe 15% of that, it is unfathomable to think they can support hundreds of people on an individual basis, much the less in a couple weeks.  The ICO was fine.  Some people are idiots around here.  There were some honest mistakes in the ICO as well.  However, there is no indication from anyone on the SONM team that they aren't committed to resolving all problems that they are culpable for.  Let's face it, i think there were some 8000 unique addresses tokens were distributed to according to the ledger.  Maybe theres 50 complainers?  Thats barely over 0.5%.  So stop with the FUD already. I mined cloak coin both on the first failed and second launch back in 2014.  It was a catastrophe.  Team sold out.  I lost half my coins in the Mintpal scam.  I felt the best technology would end up winning, and now CLOAK is killing it.  Again, small team there. 

Second, the people who are complaining around here really have no idea about the technology and are just looking to exploit the coin for a quick profit.  Its hilarious that people think this is a crapcoin, yet they have no idea what anything means in the whitepaper.  I've run on prem instances of IBM MessageSight connect servers, I've scaled blade servers, I've migrated everything to Microsoft Azure.  I understand the problem.  Its a real need.  Golem isn't going to cover everything.  They also received way less funding ... What do you think is going to happen in 5 years when every single car produced is connected to the internet? Who is going to manage that bandwidth and load? 

But what do i know? I just live this every day.

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
SONM is great project. They already have experience in BOINC projects. Whatever the market does, the devs won't start from scratch.
shhhh dont say to much i would still like to buy more cheap coin!  Grin

You can buy all cheap coins when they distribute bounties because people will dump so hard.
Personally I wouldn't sell before Bittrex launch and seeing at least triple price from ICO price.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
SONM is great project. They already have experience in BOINC projects. Whatever the market does, the devs won't start from scratch.
shhhh dont say to much i would still like to buy more cheap coin!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
its TIME token, Chronobank, not sonm
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
Why there's no information about the contract? What the hell is it?

Sorry, we were unnable to retrieve a valid ContractABI for this contract.
Unable to read contract information
https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#readContract

I see this one:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x93025150b13eb744d51d927549a30630912e8fe8
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
Why there's no information about the contract? What the hell is it?

Sorry, we were unnable to retrieve a valid ContractABI for this contract.
Unable to read contract information
https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#readContract
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Like everybody i would like to know the status of this project and when can we expect this to start trading and what all exchanges can we expect them to be traded. I am yet to see any official update regarding that and i expect them to fulfill all the answers,if there is some delay they must address that rather than keeping silent.

Seriously? We've been over this 1000 times already in this thread. Go find the video of the project leader from last week, where he gives official answers to all your questions. They can't answer you "what all exchanges can we expect them to be traded" because it doesn't work like that. I can only tell you with big certainty that it will be on bittrex soon. By soon I don't mean tomorrow, so just wait patiently like the rest of us.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Like everybody i would like to know the status of this project and when can we expect this to start trading and what all exchanges can we expect them to be traded. I am yet to see any official update regarding that and i expect them to fulfill all the answers,if there is some delay they must address that rather than keeping silent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I was wondering why many other tokens are added to BittRex in a day, so why is not SONM still being added?
Because they told the exchange not to list them till the token distribution is finished.

why the distribution is not finished yet?
There were issues.  Honestly they should only allowed ETH for ICO.

Some pre-sale contributors haven't yet received their coins.

How so? I thought the distribution was over.
Merit: 261
@SONM team, was it fog computing or mist computing? I'm getting confused.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i dont understand people who keep trying thinking SONM is a good project
Merit: 258
 Grin Grin it's was John Carpenter     the fog of horror 
have fun with the coins
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
@SONM team, was it fog computing or mist computing? I'm getting confused.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
I was wondering why many other tokens are added to BittRex in a day, so why is not SONM still being added?
Because they told the exchange not to list them till the token distribution is finished.

Still, Nobody don't have any answer about the distribution because the only manager should update when they are going to distribute. His previous update is that they are busy in solving the issues with a bonus for the investors. I hope once they finish all the issues they will start distributing the bounties.

They're busy spending money in Miami.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Still, Nobody don't have any answer about the distribution because the only manager should update when they are going to distribute. His previous update is that they are busy in solving the issues with a bonus for the investors. I hope once they finish all the issues they will start distributing the bounties.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
How much will the price be reduced when the prize is distributed?
Jump to: