Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 429. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
My tokens are not worthless!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
so this is over. nothing will happen here. and all what investors got are worthless tokens.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I sent them a few emails to [email protected] and [email protected] two weeks ago asking for refund but my request is still being ignored, this is very unprofessional...

what do you mean refund
if you invest in ico selling, buy sonm in ico selling, and then youre ready receice sonm coin, you can't refund, you only can trade in market

No, because the sonm team changed the token allocation figures and SPT exchange rate from pre ico, they provided full refund for those pre ico investor who don't agree with the new rate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I sent them a few emails to [email protected] and [email protected] two weeks ago asking for refund but my request is still being ignored, this is very unprofessional...

what do you mean refund
if you invest in ico selling, buy sonm in ico selling, and then youre ready receice sonm coin, you can't refund, you only can trade in market
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
So you mean SONM.io is scam platform?? I don't think SONM is scam , they are replying everyone very actively and they refund everyone who applied for that, if they are scam then they why they refund?

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

wow, 2 weeks and no ànswer, it is too long to make a refund,

i know this ico will going like this
Activity: 762
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
To tell you the truth, before I quite expect SONM on-line trading, spent $3000 to join you all the chips, but it was disappointing, or not worth a hair, this is really a sad story

What is really sad is that I found this too late:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scandal-sonmio-i-am-looking-for-bounty-hunters-or-debt-collectors-in-moscow-1895293
So you mean SONM.io is scam platform?? I don't think SONM is scam , they are replying everyone very actively and they refund everyone who applied for that, if they are scam then they why they refund?
But still we can't say anything we we recieve our rewards on our hand and exchanges available. Till now support SONM

Post a proof of your claims!! So far they didn't reply to me or the dozen of people complaining. They are behaving like a scam, which by definition is someone who gets your money and vanishes.
you are also right but replying everyone is impossible by one person. And they are refunding money in full amount without any problem.
Maybe they will start distribution of bounties today.
Take a look at how the bounty campaign is going. Apparently they gave lots of tokens to a relative of some insider who used google translator to do 15 languages translations.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19791108

This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

GG SONM team for letting a scammer run your bounties.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own
The very bad campaign I've ever seen

Really strange, maybe he is the manager's cousin  Smiley
This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.
To tell you the truth, before I quite expect SONM on-line trading, spent $3000 to join you all the chips, but it was disappointing, or not worth a hair, this is really a sad story

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scandal-sonmio-i-am-looking-for-bounty-hunters-or-debt-collectors-in-moscow-1895293
But still we can't say anything we we recieve our rewards on our hand and exchanges available. Till now support SONM

Post a proof of your claims!! So far they didn't reply to me or the dozen of people complaining. They are behaving like a scam, which by definition is someone who gets your money and vanishes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

Activity: 289
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
So what's the current news? What's going on with this project?

Where do announcements get posted first? Website, slack, twitter?

If you want to be most updated about the project I think the slack would be the best place for it and also their telegram.
Activity: 546
SONM is most expensive Quake 3 server on earth until now. Sad
Activity: 205
So what's the current news? What's going on with this project?

Where do announcements get posted first? Website, slack, twitter?
Activity: 208
Why the price drops
 Angry Angry
any news please  Embarrassed
For those who contributed in BTC, here is one the addresses to where SONM sent some of the contributions. It is almost 3 million USD.

https://blockchain.info/address/19P191ehUiw7Fdze9JBqetNqawDhUhphLS

For the record.
+1 for refund

do something! where is sonm_community ?! any comments?

He's busy scamming blog bounties. Check out blog participant list and you'll see that Google translate scammer gets all the bounty for himself. SONM Support didn't say anything about it. Stay away from this dishonest project.

Sonm_community are just paid guys to give us a set of instructions they got from SONM. SONM itself is screwing everything, Sonm_community can't screw anything. In fact, these guys behind Sonm_community nickname are the only ones who truly tried to do something, but even them couldn't help me, twice they sent messages to the people taking care of the ICO and what? NOTHING! One of them went through my case with me, saw the problem, but guess what? SONM TEAM is too busy to press a few buttons and to trust the very people they hired to interact with the community.

See how this is? They pay people to be some Customer Service Center (CSC) but who cannot influence in anything to actually solve problems, they are here just to say some sugary blah blah so we loose our time waiting for nothing, assuming their are actually CSC, and meanwhile everything else, from ico to bounty and escrows, is blowing up big time.

But wait!! There is one thing working!!! Pre-ICO is free to go to exchanges to dump their tokens lower than ICO prices with a "mother's gift" of 4x more tokens than they paid for, making it one of the biggest deals to flip coins in 2017. Such generosity!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
The bullet goes where you point the gun.

The funds go to where you put your deposit address. There is literally less than 0% chance that they "accidentally" sent the funds to an address other than what you specified. Hence why it was done automatically via a smart contract.

Exactly...there WERE flaws with the ICO (why accept multi-coins?...why not make the investors go to a damn exchange and get the ETH to avoid ANY of this deposit/bonus issues) yet this is a wild-west industry and people are demanding McDonalds-style customer service LOL

The day that 100m (if ever) is the norm for ICOs THEN we can start expecting more...but as it stands this is nascent industry there's going to be tons of flaws and unforeseen instances!

Why did I enter the address in the entry field of myetherwallet?
Before that, I used the same field to enter the ether address to buy tokens for BTC and everything was fine. Yes, they probably have a smart contract, but why should I suffer because of this. This is a flaw in the ICO website.

There were flaws yet the biggest flaw is the entire crypto-sphere making things accessible enough for people who don't know what they're doing.

I'm sorry bro but if you sent your ETH from Polo, it's likely gone since poloniex won't be listing SONM anytime soon, and it's SUPER common knowledge that if you're using ETH to buy into an ICO it's most likely a smart contract/distributive address and that you send the ETH from the address you control, and want the ICO-tokens sent to
Jump to: