Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 471. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Too many damn ICOs all just aiming at quick money. I really doubt anything innovative there.
So guy, why are people buying SONM? In fact, things are accelerating, but you need to filter things out and not gerenate, of course there is a lot of speculation! This project has good competition!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
when ico has a cap and you see trolls  they are just poor!! when there is ico with no cap and you see trolls it is 50% 50% poor ppl and rich ppl  Grin

Lol, that's a good one, and true at that.

Well boys, ico is nearly all wrapped up... just a few mill tokens left
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
yes! the tokens investors send to them will stay locked for 1 month
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
They will lock the token for some time after the ICO to adjust stuff, then it will hit the exchanges.

They will lock it for how long?

The coins for ICO investors will not be locked, I've confirmed this already in the slack channel. Only the coins held by the SONM team itself will be locked for 1 month after the end of the ICO.

Ah ok, my mistake. I read somewhere in their papers about this, so it is only the team ones. Makes sense.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
They will lock the token for some time after the ICO to adjust stuff, then it will hit the exchanges.

The coins for ICO investors will not be locked, I've confirmed this already in the slack channel. Only the coins held by the SONM team itself will be locked for 1 month after the end of the ICO.
Can anyone give a comparison  between This SONM project, GOLEM and Elastic (or any other if exists)
Lastly there are many projects named "wordl supercomputer" I wonder which will be true Supercomputer decentralized  Huh

yes sonm!! as it is not in the cloud! fully decentralized
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Can anyone give a comparison  between This SONM project, GOLEM and Elastic (or any other if exists)
Lastly there are many projects named "wordl supercomputer" I wonder which will be true Supercomputer decentralized  Huh
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
this is great result,, SNM token sold : 309.979.429 SNM
maybe tomorrow all tokens will be sold..  Wink
$43 M good The potential of SONM is no doubt  Cool Cool i like it SONM  Kiss Kiss

Poccия, впepeд! SONM, впepeд!  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I read the tokens will be tradeable immediately after ICO ends.

I think it is somewhere in their business overview. But don't worry about this, it won't make much difference, in fact it will be even good because they can release it to exchanges once they have things smoother. I'm not worried at all with this particular point.
Activity: 52

when ico has a cap and you see trolls  they are just poor!! when there is ico with no cap and you see trolls it is 50% 50% poor ppl and rich ppl  Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
$43 M good The potential of SONM is no doubt  Cool Cool i like it SONM  Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
hehe... People just gave 43mil to Mr. Nobody who sells this out of a garage, with no working nothing demos or source code. I seen this all before. Have a pretty good idea of how it will turn out.

One of the things wrong with this progect is that Mr. Nobody did not need 43 mil, 3-5mil should of been enouth to start this, and now with all this money they just buy Bentleys, and guess what happenes next...

You are a troll, your account is newbie and you cam here just to bash the project, so you can pretty much go fuck yourself. On top of that, if you are not blind or illiterate you can read up their GitHub and verify that what your are saying is bullshit, but I guess you already know that.

Thats ok... let them troll lol Every time they post it bumps the thread to the top of the category giving us more exposure. Not a bad thing Smiley
Activity: 322
hehe... People just gave 43mil to Mr. Nobody who sells this out of a garage, with no working nothing demos or source code. I seen this all before. Have a pretty good idea of how it will turn out.

One of the things wrong with this progect is that Mr. Nobody did not need 43 mil, 3-5mil should of been enouth to start this, and now with all this money they just buy Bentleys, and guess what happenes next...

You are a troll, your account is newbie and you cam here just to bash the project, so you can pretty much go fuck yourself. On top of that, if you are not blind or illiterate you can read up their GitHub and verify that what your are saying is bullshit, but I guess you already know that.

agree mate so much haters because they have noting to invest  Angry Angry Angry.

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Well congratulations for the very successful crowd funding campaign! I thought of taking part but missed the early stage where the bonuses were given out and now I won't be able to join in as I wanted. However I think the project is looking good with such huge financing and SONM team did a right choice asking for so much money. Their competitors are months ahead of them, but SONM have so much more money, that they'll quickly catch up and maybe take the lead.
Activity: 8
Too many damn ICOs all just aiming at quick money. I really doubt anything innovative there.

Although I agree with the point you are trying to make... they brand new account detracts from the weight of your point. Seems ICO's are now the new craze. I remember a couple years ago, projects would get shunned and rejected from almost any participation if they have more than 2 or 3% pre-mine. Look how things have changed haha crazy but should be interesting.

you're right. once the team will buy their lambos they will not give jack shit about sonm and the investors will be left with their bags of worthless tokens. I pity those fools, that's what you get when you trust an ICO that removes its escrow few hours before the beginning of a crowdsale

Dont forget they will probably fight among them selves for the money and it will end up spliting the team, that will sure help in development process.
Jump to: