Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 474. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
SONM would be the most fairly distributed crypto.
It has already got 8052 different investors. And there's more to come.

Agreed with you this ICO has very transparent and fair distribution model so many people invested into this project. I already bought during 1st hour with nice bonus amount.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The front is supposed to protect ICO investors . When you don't you know no one , those who invest or support you gave Pre Ico.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi,

At the start of the ico I sent an amount of ETC to the address gives by the sonm website, but I didn't notice that I should change the gas limit for the transaction.
Now the ETC is delivered but I didn't receive the Sonm tokens nor a refund.

Can someone please let me know if I lost my money, or can I get something back?

thank you.

Would someone help me out? I sent 2 emails to sonm, they never reply.

try slack

Can you elaborate more please? what is slack?
Hehe you don't know slack.
It's a place where you can chat with your team.

Thank you.

I joined slack and communicating with the support team now, will update you about their answer.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
SONM would be the most fairly distributed crypto.
It has already got 8052 different investors. And there's more to come.
Activity: 124
Hi,

At the start of the ico I sent an amount of ETC to the address gives by the sonm website, but I didn't notice that I should change the gas limit for the transaction.

thank you.

try slack

Hehe you don't know slack.
It's a place where you can chat with your team.
Activity: 56
they cannot make a single dashboard works after few days and you still are pouring money into this crap. enjoy your losses guys, that's all i can say
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
After reading the article about SOMN on steemit, I think it's better not to invest in the ico.
Which article you've read?
There're lots of gibberish on steemit about lots of stuff. And it's not a "reliable" source for this kinda icos.

https://steemit.com/ico/@thecryptofiend/psa-if-you-are-planning-on-investing-in-sonm-please-read-this
Activity: 420
After reading the article about SOMN on steemit, I think it's better not to invest in the ico.

i think we can survive  without your investment  Grin the good thing is you read something (even if i find it total bs) do as you wish it is a free world  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Which article you've read?
There're lots of gibberish on steemit about lots of stuff. And it's not a "reliable" source for this kinda icos.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
i just invested my bitcoin into this ICO
the right decision  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
i just invested my bitcoin into this ICO
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi,

thank you.

All issues sent to the support or bonus email are added to the support queue. It's a very large queue. All will be gotten to. Thank you for your patience. PM me your issue please, if it's something I can resolve I will. if not, you will have to wait for the queue.

Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

try slack

Slacks are like message boards that generally are created by the team itself...now a days you're more likely to get any info on a project from their team's slack than from even this forum...although this is a close second
Activity: 184
Slack is a chat room, join here: https://sonmio.slack.com
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
A main mistake is the team accepted other crypto to invest. Why not just ETH?
And due to lack of experience, the team did not ban all people in slack, more than 1000 ETH scammed from investors.

Yeah if you get scammed in this business you deserve to.

One guy called this a hacker...lol a hacker doesn't just post an address and get fools to invest.

If you're investing out of FOMO, which most of us are, and you're not doing ANY research aka due diligence, then you DESERVE to be separated from your money. It's sad that the scammer ended up with it instead of someone more deserving...but what are you doing if you're just throwing money at people hoping not to miss out?

Clearly you're well off with or without the ETH if one can afford to send money without any verification or anything....I remember triple checking before sending 150 bucks...

Still sad but don't be an idiot with your money...god fools always end up separated from their money...

need more info on this, where to buy ico? i tried the website https://ico.sonm.io/ but it doesn't work when i click "buy" with bitcoin nothign happen, also how the mining work where is the miner for nvidia or amd? it's not very clear in the OP and for the ico too much thing to read

I had to use Chrome, no other browser worked for the buttons
Hi,

thank you.

try slack

Hi,

thank you.

try slack
Hi,

thank you.

yes they are iou tokens  i am sure the team is not supporting this !! but you can't force exchanges not to do , all good icos had iou ..so it is a good    sign Wink
Jump to: