Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 473. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
so, the ico is done with this one also
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Seems ICO is picking up speed haha 302 million sold and counting.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
wow big suprice TOKEN SOLD 300.687.201 SNM  Just a little more ico end

go go go SONM I as a SONM supporter proud of what I see, ICO SONM will soon be over
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The ICO is literally over. 35m out of 331m tokens left to sell.

FOMO situation has been created now for this ICO from my point of view it would get sold in next few hours some people buying like crazy this is going to finish very soon.

I think these are settlement tokens for the people who didn't get it for other coins. Almost all of them are going to ETH addresses which have no prior txn. I am sure many tickets are being closed right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
300 millions are sold out.
There is one whale with 35 millions SNM https://etherscan.io/token/0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63?a=0x503066f2ead628569f16c01c4b3ca469f22cec4a

I think another one may take the remaining  30 Smiley
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

FOMO situation has been created now for this ICO from my point of view it would get sold in next few hours some people buying like crazy this is going to finish very soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
OMK! Whales decided to invest. I see many large transactions! https://etherscan.io/token/0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63
Hurry!  Wink ICO definitely will end in couple of hours.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
In total their delays ate up over 4000 tokens from my investments, almost 10% of total. They didn't program the smart contract to detract gas fees from the non-ethereum coins invested, the result was the contract sending the transaction with basically no gas in ethereum's network, making the investor subject to the market fluctuations. Just check how much gas was paid with non-eth coins and you will see (at least in mine it was like that both times).

This isn't our fault and the timestamp of transactions is not being observed as they said, the only hope is that they will fix this. This is punishing who invested with another coin without being aware of such problems --- this is for those saying "ha, I used ethereum so I didn't have problems", how can we guess that this would happen? It is all blockchain and timestamp is there without any possibility of fraud, so it is possible to register the allocation of tokens once the transaction is sent and release them once 3 to 6 confirmations happen.

Both times I sent funds they took 4 to 5 hours to get through and ETH price spiked, or BTC price dropped, making the ratio worse, or the bonus was smaller or over. I hope they will care for their reputation and just do what they themselves said they would do, otherwise this is a very bad start.

Is the timestamp is their confirmation, that's no timestamp at all!! It is like: ok, you invested hours ago and now, there you go, get a different ratio (lower) from the one you though you sent.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
SONM would be the most fairly distributed crypto.
It has already got 8052 different investors. And there's more to come.

Agreed with you this ICO has very transparent and fair distribution model so many people invested into this project. I already bought during 1st hour with nice bonus amount.

Not good at all. Get ready for a long stagnation of the price and big dump.

Why? you know IExec?  ICO run out in 3 hours with a total $53m. but the price is very high above ICO and no big dump. until now the price has continued to be stable at the top of the ICO price.

You must get your fact right, the amount collected by RLC was 10k BTC in value

So it had investments of only $12 million as BTC price was very low at that time.

Form too was very low market cap in starting than the SONM.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Agreed with you this ICO has very transparent and fair distribution model so many people invested into this project. I already bought during 1st hour with nice bonus amount.

Why? you know IExec?  ICO run out in 3 hours with a total $53m. but the price is very high above ICO and no big dump. until now the price has continued to be stable at the top of the ICO price.

You must get your fact right, the amount collected by RLC was 10k BTC in value
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
You see? What did I tell you? The closer it gets to the end the faster tokens are selling out. Tonight we'll probably get to 300 million and afterwards the last 30 mil will sell in no time. I'd be surprised if the ICO hasn't ended by tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I invested both ETH and BTC in this ICO, ETH was really fast but BTC took a few hours still got my tokens tho.

It happening due to slow confirmation speed BTC could take few hours and on other side ETH network is much faster as compare with BTC. I hope in next few hours all tokens will be sold out and this golden to buy at low price will become part of history.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I invested both ETH and BTC in this ICO, ETH was really fast but BTC took a few hours still got my tokens tho.

Yea BTC will take a little longer than ETH purchases but my tokens showed up immediately after I got my third network confirmation with BTC.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Hello, what's the difference of this design for Elastic? Both look very good and what do you intend to do to face the great competition of Elastic? It's amazing to have multiple earning possibilities in a few days, I don't know which one to choose what you have to say to people who want SONM?
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Activity: 420

RLC ico was much less then 53m they have a market cap of 53m lol
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

you're not following the market very well.

That guy is just troll but nobody is listening to him so he is just wasting his time by spreading this kind of wrong information time will tell who took right decision.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

you're not following the market very well.
Jump to: