Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 477. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thank you, I have emailed the support address. I gave my ETH address and used the BTC address that was then displayed on your contribution page.
I think it would be helpful to reply here for others to say how long the delays are in these sorts of cases to reduce worry.
Activity: 14
Is there any indication being given of how long non-ETH contributions (in my case BTC) take to generate the SNM transfer to my ETH address? The online support was overwhelmed when I asked 10 hours ago and now there is no online chat available. I paid my BTC to the Bitcoin address given on the page for me once I had entered my ETH address.

Give me all the information about your transaction, and please inform us here  [email protected]
Activity: 5
Is there any indication being given of how long non-ETH contributions (in my case BTC) take to generate the SNM transfer to my ETH address? The online support was overwhelmed when I asked 10 hours ago and now there is no online chat available. I paid my BTC to the Bitcoin address given on the page for me once I had entered my ETH address.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Only 5% over the last 24 hours. Now the ICO is in its last 20% (no bonus) so it will loose some tracktion and i can imagine that it will take at least a week to end. But lets see.

It has been slower down in comparison to first 24 hours but still time to time it picks up pace. I don't think it will continue another 2 weeks. It is matter of some big transactions and we are going to see it ending. Even with current trend it should reach to maximum cap  in 3-4 days maximum.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I think sonm is approaching success, I'm sure, tomorrow will be the day that we look forward to. Well, i hope this is a successful project, and i hope that sonm has a high price in the market.

I hope so tomorrow will be the last day of this ICO this is still moving forward with nice spirit so many new people investing into this project till more than +7k unique addresses invested. This ICO is wonderful opportunity for all to buy this token at very low price.
Activity: 6
Only 5% over the last 24 hours. Now the ICO is in its last 20% (no bonus) so it will loose some tracktion and i can imagine that it will take at least a week to end. But lets see.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What happened to slack channel?

I can not join, there is an error.
try to refresh page
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

The team close the slack since some hackers put a false address on the slack and get more then 900 ETH when the ICO started yesterday.

what this mean about hacker, and then lost more 900 ETH
if about problem and sending sonm coin false can big problem
hi kids
 this is interesting
https://blog.cyber.fund/satoshi-fund-sonm-ico-report-d9aec0513fb8

somethings note worthy

U.S. citizens and permanent residents of the United States, as well as those who have a primary residence or domicile in the U.S., including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other U.S. territories may not participate in ICO

is this enforceable?

Dividends to SONM token holders will be allocated as a percentage from the network fees

this is unique among ico's ? and potentially get the sec attention

SNM transfer will be restricted for security reasons for one month after ICO closes; all unredeemed tokens will be burned

what does this mean exactly?

SNM transfer's restricted only for devs.
Well damn... and I am assuming you have confirmations on your DASH txid then. I hope support get back to you. I just bought some about an hour ago and they arrived promptly after I got 3 confirmations on my BTC transaction although the exchange rate was a little low. I am guessing it was the fee taken out for shapeshift.

i can prove everything, i sent to them 2 mail with DASH id transaction, eth address ecc..., i double checked on their site eth address - dash address just to know if i was wrong with the DASH address during dash transaction. Nothing, everything is ok but they are just ignoring me, after 24 hours my first mail they answered me that they are solving problem in 2 hours, nothing after 5 hours

write me in PM about your problem.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I think sonm is approaching success, I'm sure, tomorrow will be the day that we look forward to. Well, i hope this is a successful project, and i hope that sonm has a high price in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
SONM Admins, may I know when we can see you from the crypto exchange sites? Please target Poloniex and Bittrex.  What are your next roadmap after this ICO? Thanks

SNM transfer will be restricted for security reasons for one month after ICO closes; all unredeemed tokens will be burned

For security reasons?   Huh    Huh 

What "security reasons"?

I didn't find such information on official site, also I found:

Will tokens available on the exchange after the token sale event?

It depends on the crypto exchanges decision to list SNM tokens. We are already communicating with some major cryptoexchanges regarding the SNM tokens trade. Token will be issued on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20), and it will be available for transfer and trade almost right after the ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

The team close the slack since some hackers put a false address on the slack and get more then 900 ETH when the ICO started yesterday.
Activity: 17
Just bought token from this ICO held. Smiley Big Days Coming !

Just as excited, will hold for at least a year Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Token creation is still going crazy it working continuously I also believe this would become bigger project because it has more better as compare with its competitor in this market. SNM is best available project in the market.   

All are liar. Where can we find the real project? Everything can be the best in the white paper. The problem is how to carry out them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A main mistake is the team accepted other crypto to invest. Why not just ETH?
And due to lack of experience, the team did not ban all people in slack, more than 1000 ETH scammed from investors.
well maybe cuz ethereum overvalued already? i wouldn't went at risk buying ETH now. Time will show
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
SONM Admins, may I know when we can see you from the crypto exchange sites? Please target Poloniex and Bittrex.  What are your next roadmap after this ICO? Thanks

Ooh, it's quite frustrating not to have a possibility to transfer tokens for 1 month....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Token creation is still going crazy it working continuously I also believe this would become bigger project because it has more better as compare with its competitor in this market. SNM is best available project in the market.   
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
A main mistake is the team accepted other crypto to invest. Why not just ETH?
And due to lack of experience, the team did not ban all people in slack, more than 1000 ETH scammed from investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Very nice ico, thanks  Smiley
Jump to: