Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 478. (Read 444830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SONM Admins, may I know when we can see you from the crypto exchange sites? Please target Poloniex and Bittrex.  What are your next roadmap after this ICO? Thanks

SNM transfer will be restricted for security reasons for one month after ICO closes; all unredeemed tokens will be burned
https://blog.cyber.fund/satoshi-fund-sonm-ico-report-d9aec0513fb8

For security reasons?   Huh    Huh 

What "security reasons"?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
decentralized supercomputer is very promising
i cant agree more. you. opinion,thanks Smiley
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Just bought token from this ICO held. Smiley Big Days Coming !
Activity: 103
why SONM Token (*Unverified) till now ?
Activity: 81
decentralized supercomputer is very promising
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone else can't register on hitbtc?  ffs I need to register fast!  They don't send confirmation mails. 

same here Smiley

Yep. Same problem. Shit site.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Well damn... and I am assuming you have confirmations on your DASH txid then. I hope support get back to you. I just bought some about an hour ago and they arrived promptly after I got 3 confirmations on my BTC transaction although the exchange rate was a little low. I am guessing it was the fee taken out for shapeshift.

i can prove everything, i sent to them 2 mail with DASH id transaction, eth address ecc..., i double checked on their site eth address - dash address just to know if i was wrong with the DASH address during dash transaction. Nothing, everything is ok but they are just ignoring me, after 24 hours my first mail they answered me that they are solving problem in 2 hours, nothing after 5 hours

Well I am willing to bet they have hundreds of support emails to go through right now. From what I have read you are not the only person with some issues. I would give it a little time and see what happens although I know that is not a good answer.

Thanks mate! After more than 30h from my transaction still nothing. I did many ico and never had such problem, i gave to sonm all info about my transaction but their answer was a format mail and nothing changed. There is nobody to talk, i tried sonm site, Facebook, mail, it seems i m trying to talk to US president  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Can I move my Tokens or than they are loosing value?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
SONM Admins, may I know when we can see you from the crypto exchange sites? Please target Poloniex and Bittrex.  What are your next roadmap after this ICO? Thanks

SNM transfer will be restricted for security reasons for one month after ICO closes; all unredeemed tokens will be burned

Do you mean "unsold tokens"? Or do you mean tokens not imported to the correspondent wallet? That's a bit puzzling  because if the token is already in the address in the blockchain, as shown in Ethexplorer and the like, how would you burn them?

Yes, i think unsold not unredeemed will burned.
cannot waiting SONM ICO ended and distributions

I think I hope SNM will end in one week may be I can see only very few tokens left. I think many people are showing interest towards SNM.
In the beginning, there is lot allegation run by the many people who don't have patience. But everyone should patience is the key role in every aspect of the life.
Activity: 73
What happened to slack channel?

I can not join, there is an error.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Do you mean "unsold tokens"? Or do you mean tokens not imported to the correspondent wallet? That's a bit puzzling  because if the token is already in the address in the blockchain, as shown in Ethexplorer and the like, how would you burn them?

Yes, i think unsold not unredeemed will burned.
cannot waiting SONM ICO ended and distributions
Activity: 196
Merit: 112

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

So where we have to move our funds then. Is there any problem to people who invested in ICO because many can't redeem the token after completion of ICO. Still, a lot of confusion about your Quote.
Activity: 86

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Activity: 70
Hi Sonm_Community,

nice to see you guys online. I sent emails, chat messages, forum messages about my problem during the first minutes of ICO but i got no response. You asked me to contact support email, I did. Then support asked me to contact bonus email, it was full. Do you mind if I sent you a private message so that you can look into it?

thx

Working to fix the queue.
Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Hi Sonm_Community,

nice to see you guys online. I sent emails, chat messages, forum messages about my problem during the first minutes of ICO but i got no response. You asked me to contact support email, I did. Then support asked me to contact bonus email, it was full. Do you mind if I sent you a private message so that you can look into it?

thx
Activity: 124
SONM would be giving dividends to token holders? I didn't know that.

Where is it worth more about dividends?
Activity: 70
I'm still puzzled why is SONM ICO so popular. In my opinion, the team isn't that strong. No notable projects in Github too.

And I'm still puzzled why brand new accounts keep being created to post the same stuff over and over.

You should check out the Github for yourself instead. You should also try out the current Alpha. Quite notable, and pretty damn cool, and before the ICO is even over.
Activity: 254
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm still puzzled why is SONM ICO so popular. In my opinion, the team isn't that strong. No notable projects in Github too.
Jump to: