Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 50. (Read 444796 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 30, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
I hope that finally, the price of tokens will grow in the near future. There are several projects devoted to supercomputers. Some say that this one is the best. We will see. I already bought a token a year ago, but the price is still falling.

There are two key points in this quote, one is that this is one if not thee best out of the decentralised super computer projects, and also that the price keeps falling. These 2 points make it an excellent investment, because at some point it will pump dramatically so you need to hodl those tokens until it does

I dont hope it pumps, i hope the price will gradually rise as more people start investing and more businesses will use the platform. Slow and steady evolution beats fast and unpredictable revolution. I think the tokens will be worth over 5$ at some point, but I dont want it to be another pump and dump by a group of whales
i hope so sonm will not pump sudden but it will definitely go up and i think its price will touch 20 cents again soon.
5 $ means we need more investors and huge marketcap for sonm. if per sonm token worth 5$ then marketcap will around 1.7 billion.
sonm team release on 27 September the news that fog is coming next week. so this week fog could be release if they do their work as promised
Cisco, Apple, Intel and Microsoft will discuss the future of fog computing at FogWorldCongress by OpenFog in San Francisco, US.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
I hope that finally, the price of tokens will grow in the near future. There are several projects devoted to supercomputers. Some say that this one is the best. We will see. I already bought a token a year ago, but the price is still falling.

There are two key points in this quote, one is that this is one if not thee best out of the decentralised super computer projects, and also that the price keeps falling. These 2 points make it an excellent investment, because at some point it will pump dramatically so you need to hodl those tokens until it does

I dont hope it pumps, i hope the price will gradually rise as more people start investing and more businesses will use the platform. Slow and steady evolution beats fast and unpredictable revolution. I think the tokens will be worth over 5$ at some point, but I dont want it to be another pump and dump by a group of whales
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 30, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
Good things to come soon for patient investors who have not fallen into panic sells at bottoms.
As always, patience is key to avoid dramatic losses and get massive returns in crypto market.

Not only the patience is the key. The risk management is needed. You should restrain the greed to avoid big losses.
Now we see large price channel of SONM: from 1000 sat to 4000 sat. And we will can see progressive growth if only SONM will overcome 4k sat level

In time sonm will grow massive. Fog computing is cheaper, more efficient and more scalable than any other cloud computing platform, so either sonm will perform well on its own, or another giant will buy them out and run the platform themselves. Either way, the tokens will rise massively in value i think
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
September 29, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
Good things to come soon for patient investors who have not fallen into panic sells at bottoms.
As always, patience is key to avoid dramatic losses and get massive returns in crypto market.

Not only the patience is the key. The risk management is needed. You should restrain the greed to avoid big losses.
Now we see large price channel of SONM: from 1000 sat to 4000 sat. And we will can see progressive growth if only SONM will overcome 4k sat level
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 29, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
Fog computing is the tech of the future SONM has good platform which could resolve this problem. Mainnet is showing impressive statics that is good response and it seems they are ready to change this world into more better and convenient. SONM is the wise decision to invest in the brighter future.
absolutely as you said . This is future platform technology for many devices connected together and it will allow many devices to make many relative functions easily on it and we can inherit applications from this platform .
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
September 28, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
Fog computing is the tech of the future SONM has good platform which could resolve this problem. Mainnet is showing impressive statics that is good response and it seems they are ready to change this world into more better and convenient. SONM is the wise decision to invest in the brighter future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 28, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
Let it come we are ready for FOG computing event and SONM as well has started to warm up. It is sufficient to see market is green already with good percentage in increase. This is indeed a big event which should be considered a new beginning for fog computation power's usage and adoption. I am ready for big updates from this platform during the event.
Significant warm-up procedure with more than 20-percent rises over the last day.
SONM has started to recover well from its bottom.
I bought SONM last year via its ICO, did not take profits at its all time high, so I gonna hold all my tokens for one or two more years.
that's exactly how i do it. i also bought sonm last year and hope for a very good price in two years. and since this team is always very active i think that we can really make a good profit in two years.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 28, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
"Fog is coming. Are you ready?" The next week Sonm CTO Igor Lebedev along with brightest tech minds from Cisco, Apple, Intel and Microsoft will discuss the future of fog computing at FogWorldCongress by @OpenFog in San Francisco, US. For the full agenda.

It's very nice and impressive to me . SONM should use this discussion to spread out the world about this technology and become as a super computer or super cloud platform for all devices to connect to each other in future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
Let it come we are ready for FOG computing event and SONM as well has started to warm up. It is sufficient to see market is green already with good percentage in increase. This is indeed a big event which should be considered a new beginning for fog computation power's usage and adoption. I am ready for big updates from this platform during the event.
Significant warm-up procedure with more than 20-percent rises over the last day.
SONM has started to recover well from its bottom.
I bought SONM last year via its ICO, did not take profits at its all time high, so I gonna hold all my tokens for one or two more years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
Nice bounce and big volume on Binance  Cool
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
New All Time High reached at SONM: 101 ongoing deals at the same moment! An amazing increase +119.57% since last week.

nice, i hope deals keep going up. little by little sonm will grow to large and so will it's price in future, next bull run sonm might go above 1 usd. [ i'm patiently waiting for this to happen]
Hasrate grows ever greater as well. Today sonm touched 3700MH/s
Latest status:
ETH-hashrate: 3280 MH/s (0.0012434% of total)

"Fog is coming. Are you ready?" The next week Sonm CTO Igor Lebedev along with brightest tech minds from Cisco, Apple, Intel and Microsoft will discuss the future of fog computing at FogWorldCongress by @OpenFog in San Francisco, US. For the full agenda.

I guess it's good but we haven't seen yet video from techcrunch disrupt-sf.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
New All Time High reached at SONM: 101 ongoing deals at the same moment! An amazing increase +119.57% since last week.

nice, i hope deals keep going up. little by little sonm will grow to large and so will it's price in future, next bull run sonm might go above 1 usd. [ i'm patiently waiting for this to happen]
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
Deals moon WOW, keep going with hard work SONM team Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 26, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Indeed, currently its about 18 times lower than its ATH, which i actually expected to be crossed by now. Guess we’ll have to wait a few years for the Total market to rise again
I really do wonder will miners wait for a few years? Difficulty rising but revenue falls as the price of Ethereum continues to drop week over week. So what i mean, there are still chances to attract some percentage of the miners. Mr. Lebedev shared in the recent Q&A they have a plan how to involve miners and consumers. And if this attempts fails, Sonm would subsidize miners joined network. Under either outcome, i think, this strategy will bring Sonm back to life from top 300.

I dont know whether or not miners will wait but if theyre not familiar with how sonm operaties they wont join the network. Its gonna take a while to get them interested i fear
BTW speaking of the miners. Sonm network's hashrate is continuing to climb today. That's for sure positive trend.

Current deals: 92
1 hour: +2.22%
1 day: +27.78%
1 week: +100.00%
1 month: +119.05%
From ATH (93): -1.08%

ETH-hashrate: 2603 MH/s (0.0009914% of total)

2603Mh/s is the equivalent of:
65 cards 1080ti(40Mh),
92 cards 1070(28MH)

thats true, also 92 deals already is great, it shows the platform works and just needs some marketing. The brand advocacy program should provide enough attention to get the ball rolling
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
Thank you for your interest in Sonm Brand Advocacy program, and a special thanks to those who already sent us their work. It's just a friendly reminder that there are 5 more days left to submit completed tasks and get rewarded before the official program roll-out! We invite first participants to check their emails for the full tasks list and join the very first edition of Sonm brand advocacy program! Our Twitter

Pages:
Jump to: