Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 524. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
Interesting information to consider:

Golem ICO:

- Raised $8.6M in 29 minutes
- Today’s market cap of $475M

iEx.ec ICO:

- Raised $12M in 3 hours
- Today’s market cap of $55M

How much SONM raised in comparable time?

Why sonm need x4 more fund?  Roll Eyes

Yup! That's what I'm wondering too. Could the team explain why they need 55 millions dollars while Golem or iEx.ec needed much fewer. What's wrong with you, SONM?

That question which makes me not invest in this project. There's not any necessity in such a quantity of money, that's just a greed.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Never participated in ICO, so just asking: is it possible to join only 1,2,3..etc. ETH or can you participate for instance with 1,5 or 2,734 ETH?
doesn't have to be whole numbers of eth
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Never participated in ICO, so just asking: is it possible to join only 1,2,3..etc. ETH or can you participate for instance with 1.5 or 2.734 ETH?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Can the team clarify the following.

When will the Tokens be released and able to be transferred.  There are some posts referencing they will be locked for 1 month but the FAQ on the SONM website say they will be transferable immediately after the ICO.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
The team is so quiet. I can not find enough information on sonm.io.
It only said I can buy with several coins, but how?

Through Shapeshift you will be able to buy this coin I think they must publish the instruction how to buy using this exchange. Now it moving to very close to it's countdown and I also waiting for these.

Clam down. we still have 8 hours.

It's too late here in China.
Middle night.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Through Shapeshift you will be able to buy this coin I think they must publish the instruction how to buy using this exchange. Now it moving to very close to it's countdown and I also waiting for these.

Clam down. we still have 8 hours.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Activity: 56
How long after ico they will need for coin distribution?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
is sonm will be available to buy only on site? and i subscribe my email now, so when ico starts i can register?
and also maybe i could buy tokens somewhere else today? i say a lot of ico's running on hitbtc and icobazaar too
Activity: 952
Hi, do you know if it's possible to receive tokens on a jaxx wallet ?
You must use myethwallet if you want to receive your tokens don't use jaxx wallet or exchange address. Mew is very easy to use and secure because you have the private keys
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Do not have a bounty? Twitter, facebook no activity?
maybe later, because right now a lot of people joining the signature campaign of SONM

I hope this the last week for the Signature Campaign, I hope now they are not accepting any new members may be. Today is the day for ICO to start many people are eagerly waiting for ICO.
Activity: 5
Hi, do you know if it's possible to receive tokens on a jaxx wallet ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do not have a bounty? Twitter, facebook no activity?
maybe later, because right now a lot of people joining the signature campaign of SONM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i don't see it as annoying. honestly with the way the market has been acting, I don't mind the false eth run up in over anticipation. Let's see what happens in the morning and then we will decide
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
It is getting annoying - 10 hours to go and no information ...
I do not understand why they are not providing any information on the how-to-purchase-SONM-tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i'm going in here. 300,000,000 million supply? (less than half of Golem)  & 2600per eth meaning you can get 10,000 for 4 eth? fuck it let's do this. Let's say it can get to Golem's level of success, sonm would be worth 1.25$ when you can buy it for .12 cents tomorrow. x10 return and that's just on speculation alone. I'm sure i got some math wrong here seems like a good investment, someone prove me wrong ty

Worth still even when bounty hunters have issues regarding the change of ratio to more than 2K of SONM for 1 ETH. How long do you think it can be worth $1 per SONM? Super computer projects seem to be going good every time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi, can some one guide me i read the white paper, it mentioned that iti is using a torrent platform type of network, as far as i know most ISP has blocked torrent platform or such, so how is this different ? and is it practical. I would like to know as i wish to invest in this coin.
I dont know where you are from but in my country no ISPs blocks torrents. They do block some individual site like piratebay but that isnt an issue here.
Activity: 20
Hi, can some one guide me i read the white paper, it mentioned that iti is using a torrent platform type of network, as far as i know most ISP has blocked torrent platform or such, so how is this different ? and is it practical. I would like to know as i wish to invest in this coin.
Activity: 658
Ico starts today..!! 
Hopefully there will be many investors who docked.. and ico sale will finish quickly...  Smiley
Jump to: