Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS! - page 10. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Sparkster will allow small and medium-sized businesses to start developing much better, as participants-buyers of their products will be able to suggest what they would like to improve on the website, in a decentralized application, simple programmers will create an additional source of income, bypassing all bureaucratic and territorial barriers. And protecting all our data!.also congratulations Sparkster for reaching hard cap.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Guys be aware , when we write sparkster to google appears firstly fake website , they try to fraud peaople by ysing sparkster name and same website design

Its not a first time. Scammers trying to copy popular ICOs site. You must write to google about this issue and they must put in blacklist this site.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Guys be aware , when we write sparkster to google appears firstly fake website , they try to fraud peaople by ysing sparkster name and same website design

It's inevitable that for some successful project as Sparkster someone will try to do some fake/cheating imposter using this hype name.
I have no doubt that team will work on this questions.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Activity: 127
Hello guys
if you send eth when the contribution is already full, what happens to your eth? does it get automatically rejected or do you have to wait to get a refund?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hope Sparkster team have some strategy like partnership announcement or exchange listing between crowdsale and IDEX release to create new fomo, that’s the only way to the price not dropping like crazy

Project have good hype and even Ian Balina made a review about this ICO. But 30 mln its too much nowdays. Which discounts were on pre-sale?
Activity: 59
Hope Sparkster team have some strategy like partnership announcement or exchange listing between crowdsale and IDEX release to create new fomo, that’s the only way to the price not dropping like crazy
Well what i can suggest to sparkster team, is to do the Crowdsale even from tomorrow, give same amount of spak token as was initially planned or maybe just  bit less and hold the eth that investors from crowdsale will contribute till market goes up then you cash out.
Everyone, team, investors and community will be happy in that case
Activity: 112
Good project. In the nearest future Sparkster will be able to unite people who move forward. See the new horizons, but they lack experience to reach them).
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
I think that Sparkster is a great project, and I really impressed by it. I believe, that the project has a very good future, because they can solve the world’s most pressing problems, and also they can unleash the creative potential of any person. And this means, that this project will be interesting for each of us. Anyone can find their application, their purpose with the help of this project

If we consider transaction times of some major cryptocurrency - it's couldn't be adopted by many people, they are slow due to old and not implemented technology... We all know what was going on when some "kitties" have frozen totally Eth blockchain )
So we need for sure this kind of new project with 10 million Tps speed 😉
as far as I know the project quarkchain also deals with a similar problem and promise that tps will be about 100 million

For now i don't have any doubt in the team and their work, sales are going great, team is solid and professional... We have hype too and I'm expecting realization of this speed on Sparkster blockchain 😉
Activity: 56
Sparkster has a good rating on https://icosiren.com/ico/sparkster/
Activity: 105
I am trying to understand stuff, u guys live on the channel so obviously you all have dissected and sewed up ur issues
I am a contributor trying to understand the process
Hello  Angry Angry
Crowd sale is tomorrow & they are still processing KYC. Very poor communication so far .This project is doomed to fail. I am out
Activity: 84
i received email for KYC approval but there was nothing mentioned about guaranteed allocation in it. i received email earlier to do KYC after perfoming walkthrough steps mentioning guaranteed allocation. am i eligible for round 1 or guaranteed allocation?
Activity: 36
10 million Tps speed , a big step !Some things will become past
Activity: 131
How many days before approved on kyc or even getting a rejected reply to email so we know already we rejected or approved
Activity: 84
 why there’s a FUD about Private sale guys dumping on Us.. what’s the price of token for Private sale?? And how much bonus? Are the bonus locked.. these questions would deftly help us to take a good decision..  help 🙏..
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Joined the signature campaign looks a very successful project
Activity: 92
I have completed all six walkthroughs yesterday, but till now have not received points for it(but is under activities)?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When is sparkster out in exchange? Is it binance?

They can not tell it now, because the exchanges do not allow to share it with public. First of all the sale needs to finish and after that they can negotiate with different exchanges. If they have a deal then they will announce it, but Binance exchange can one of the possible exchanges for Sparkster.
Pages:
Jump to: