Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS! - page 5. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A lot of new exchanges in the making was wondering about coinmetro as founded by an ex Forex Team but still not live
Activity: 127
Can someone explain me what is the point of keeping it locked , when we all see that crypto is crashing, if there are people who want to sell them - let them do that, you can't protect the price by keeping it locked and of caurse new people can't buy it
Activity: 124
They said that’s blockchain will bring kind of trust to the business deals but I can see it in a different way!
Many ICOs has failed and there is a big amount of money has gone with this way to raise fund.
The problem is not about the technology it’s self but about miss of use of this big opportunity.
What I found out that even the big exchanges are playing game.
They want to take their part of this game!

The big question is who is the victim here?!
Activity: 74
Waiting is not a problem for me even I can wait longer if they come out in 10x my question is why these big community is asking to vote for medium level exchanges if they have contacts and trust along with great marketing they can list in huge exchanges without our support !! These things are making me to think !!
True that is a sour point for me as well..no ICO ever won a community listing before simply because only the token holders will have incentives to vote but I listened to saj and team and that is not Their listing plan..so we will be good
Activity: 58
Waiting is not a problem for me even I can wait longer if they come out in 10x my question is why these big community is asking to vote for medium level exchanges if they have contacts and trust along with great marketing they can list in huge exchanges without our support !! These things are making me to think !!
Activity: 72
Spark should unlock around sept 15th   marker will  lush green and atleast a x10 you will see
Activity: 168
Sparkster already has a working product in their cloud service possessing a TPS rate of 6k transactions. Overall the team looks determined and concentrated on getting the project to work and this is a huge plus point for a bright future.
Activity: 58
For such a great project it really is struggling with exchanges. What if community can't win a community vote.. then what.. other good projects had no problem  getting listed
Activity: 71
Kucoin and Bibox, great Marketing and unlocking the tokens at a 3 day uptrend or so should result in good ROI I think
But we need to win Bibox
Activity: 10
I`m dissapointed in this project. All sparkling untill the ICO ended, then nothing. And to get banned from their Telegram chanell for talking about price predictions is funny and unprofessional to someone who invested $$$ into project. Tell me DEV team (if you are still working on this), where can i get some fresh news about the project, since i was banned from your Chanel, there are no news on e-mail, twitter is dead, and here are just some blind post telling nothing?  Angry
Activity: 102
Think about the cost of voting and the profitability SPRK brings you. Vote Bibox now or never! 41k members together help SPRK grow.
Activity: 92
Just saw ticker code SPRK in my Delta app and got excited as price was USD$0.50
But I’ve since found the SparkleCoin also has ticker code SPRK. Very confusing and annoying
Activity: 102
"Hey guys can you go to the bother of signing up to Bibox - transferring funds there to buy Bibox Token and then use this to vote for us" - holy moses. That seems like a lot of "friction" to me - especially with so many votes on different exchanges. Would be a lot less "friction" if the team just paid Bibox for a listing!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Decentralized applications are one of the most important aspects of blocking technology. Potentially any organization, person or developer is interested in this technology, and strive to use the opportunities of decentralized applications to the maximum. This project is designed to help create new DApp from scratch, even those people who are little familiar with the program code.
Activity: 82
Fake Sparkle Token was released on an exchange recently and it was NOT the real SPARKSTER.... that fake token did a 51X .... went from pennies to $7.15 the day it opened on exchange .... be very careful and wait on Official Announcement from
Activity: 39
Valid point.. perhaps your take on things may encourage change to what is clearly an excellent project .
However they’re probably all very still a bit knackered and rightly so from the ICO, or simply Just observing market conditions whilst strategically assessing the next move.🤷🏾‍♂️
It went from super engaging pre-ico, hence the 'hype' and high tg count to basically radio silence with the occasional update. I totally agree much more could be done. I have no problem with delaying unlock and listing, but that doesnt mean everything else stops as well. Where are tech related updates, tweets, publications? I wish they would do more
Activity: 35
Valid point.. perhaps your take on things may encourage change to what is clearly an excellent project .
However they’re probably all very still a bit knackered and rightly so from the ICO, or simply Just observing market conditions whilst strategically assessing the next move.🤷🏾‍♂️
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Has the team any big private investors?? Like investment funds or similar? It would be great for the project
Activity: 36
Sparkster CEO, Sajjad Daya hopes to conduct a community discussion at 4pm this afternoon (BST). He has a meeting conflict that he is trying to reschedule. Subject to being able to reschedule that meeting, they will hold the discussion in 2 hours time.
Activity: 91
Sparkster are generous giving allocatiom to many people tjat tristed the project, now they will be able to multiply this investment several times (i hope many 🚀) waiting for the perfect moment to release tokens. Just sat on the couch  relaxed waiting for sparkster to   make my live after crypto more probable. Thanks to all the team 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
Pages:
Jump to: