Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS! - page 7. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Those who cry here when unlock when exchange, didn't u read unlock is at teams discretion??
I am seeing people comparing here with this project that project and also showing their experience of 1 2 3 4 years experience in crypto. I am telling we are doing well and will do well only we need patience. Saj is smart enough to have a good listing.
I think now many projects do not have the ability to actively develop and improve their position due to the general unfavorable situation on the cryptography. In the future everything will be better.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Those who cry here when unlock when exchange, didn't u read unlock is at teams discretion??
I am seeing people comparing here with this project that project and also showing their experience of 1 2 3 4 years experience in crypto. I am telling we are doing well and will do well only we need patience. Saj is smart enough to have a good listing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I am very pleased with the appearance of this ecosystem, which opens up new horizons and opportunities for us. Personally, I have had difficulty learning programming languages in my childhood, and no one will have such a problem with Sparkster. Now we just need to wait for the full launch of this platform and with its help to open all its potential.
people who want 5x already have alot of money to invest. their 20k will turn into 100k. and people who say it will 100x are the people who have no idea what they're saying and just new into crypto or are trying to spread good stuff about the project so people will buy on exchanges
Activity: 25
Sparkster building software in plain English without code, they are not good in that only but in security aspect Sparkster never lack, securing and building talents.
Activity: 130
Talking about Binance I had a word with an admin of ico group the other day
She mentioned no matter how high level contacts or a direct contact with Cz..doesn’t make any difference. The team which reviews the ico and takes care of everything is kept separate and distant from everyone so there is no undue influence. They get around thousands of applications daily for getting listed on Binance.
You cannot simply contact the ico reviewing team directly..they are not allowed to communicate with anyone absolutely. It’s like a secret cell kind of thing for these guys.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
something tells me that after numerous runs 10mlntps the figure is getting lower and lower. as they say from and to can differ hundreds of times and if they can not keep the declared boundaries all the time, then in this market they will simply be avoided by competitors like quark and eos.
Activity: 84
It’s simple. They are waiting on binance And haven’t heard anything back yet. Binance has probably kept them in the dark so they are just as curios as we are. Binance is inundated with requests to join
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Sparkster will be listed in gateio Kucoin and one of the top 3 exchanges huobi/okex /binance.
3 exchanges at a time how u feel guys??
Be patient, official sparkster don't tell about this
Activity: 98
10M TPS, wow, but is it really achievable? We're still having 30-40k TPS at max. Stellar is quite good in TPS but not seen any project touching 100K TPS consistently. Recently Ternio has listed on exchanges and they've proved 1M TPS but it's not yet globally verified. If sparkster can achieve 10M TPS, this will be huge and not only for them but for entire blockchain industry. We really need those transactions to beat the conventional money transfer system and other conventional mediums.
Activity: 82
If ETF is deferred I think there will be a temporary dip but since the possibility will still be there, BTC price will continue to rise again. Just my thoughts.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Around 8300 BTC will take a dip . ALTs will get a pump and then BTC will take another run for anticipation of August 10th and then will dump if no news or  a postponement of the decision
why are you wright your bitcoin price predictions in this thread, there are a lot of threads in altcoin discussion section with such kind of posts.
Activity: 196
Sparkster its a good project ,i make the Walkthrough and its was very easy for me to build a app evey a don't have experience or knowledge in software development.
Around 8300 BTC will take a dip . ALTs will get a pump and then BTC will take another run for anticipation of August 10th and then will dump if no news or  a postponement of the decision
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Sparkster is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
All Tokens are 🔒!! On Idex only the first buy orders! A guy put an order 3 SPRK for 0,3 ETH. The wall is gone. I think it was a mistake. 🤪🤪

Plenty of sells but not a single buy, I guess we will have to wait until it get on a decent exchange before real trading can start.
Activity: 131
Just an observation guys, that I think it’s worth a thought...... the mere fact that the community has not grown since pre ICO , would give a fair look at what one may expect. ROI is mainly on new incoming.... the fact that the community has lessened since then is a signal. I applaud Sparkster team to have been effortlessly pushing awareness but I think a community of 60k persons could have helped more to the growing of the community. That’s  the money 💰 .... more awareness more ppl.
How do we promote sparkster? Why not we all share money and ask pewdiepie or some korean actor to promote sparkster before it launch? Im willing to pay 50 dollar. If 61k ppl here x 50 dollar we get 3 million for advertisement
No investor will oppose a positive opinion unless you did not invest.....and from this post,I am beginning to think you had a difficult childhood. We're u abused as a kid?
Activity: 84
All Tokens are 🔒!! On Idex only the first buy orders! A guy put an order 3 SPRK for 0,3 ETH. The wall is gone. I think it was a mistake. 🤪🤪
Pages:
Jump to: