Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS! - page 8. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Sparkster will be listed in gateio Kucoin and one of the top 3 exchanges huobi/okex /binance.
3 exchanges at a time how u feel guys??
Activity: 91
 don't listen to the Fudsters...  they will buy your Spark from you cheap and sell it high for a very healthy profit....  don't get rekt!!!      wait and sell on a reputable exchange , of Admin announcement
Activity: 105
« I want to clarify some rumors going around. The big news that I mentioned will be announced soon is NOT about Sparkster. It's about me and the Diary of a Made Man Brand. »
Activity: 127
Where can I find the official release from Sparkster regarding day/time of token release and which exchanges will be trading please? I see a lot of people saying it’s tomorrow but I don’t see anything official from Sparkster.
Activity: 84
People should use their time to spread good words about Sparkster instead of asking every minutes when are tokens distributed, unlocked or available on exchanges.
Activity: 72
I did NOT say bull market will start in a few days....  for there to be a full Bull Market .... BTC must Past 9000 , closet to 10,000..... what I DID say is that the market is turning upward and this is VERY favorable towards SPARKSTER !!!
Activity: 126
 There are many differences between Quarkchain and Sparkster. One of them is that many people, thousands, could not join the pre-sale and bought it when it came to Binance. Not sure if these both aspects happened with Sparkster
Activity: 132
Im getting more bullish on sparkster everytime that a fudder come here and show us how simple is their fud and how  uniformed they are. X3... x5 now I even think we can reach x7-x10 lol
Activity: 132
And why should Balina decide what to do?
It’s good that other people spread info about Sparkster.

But this doesn’t mean he or others are the boss and decide what to do. Sparkster has a great excellent team and they know very good how to play the game. And they know if Kucoin is the 1th exchange it would be a disaster for Sparkster....
Activity: 98
I believe if sparkster coontinue to bring good tech and good news we will be in the top 10 of the entire market if the product really work as promise we are going directly to the moonn🙊🙊💜💜
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
strong experienced team global plans I want to wish you success in project implementation I will follow the news
Activity: 24
Loоkіng forwаrd for morе uрdates! Vеrу nісе jоb, exсеllеnсе job!  Gооd luсk.
Activity: 83
well saj said in this chat that audit should be finished this thursday, if all goes well could see distribution news before sunday and hopefully some listing news by then anyway this weekend will be most crucial
Activity: 92
Hope the price of BTC stays the same for a fee weeks and when sparkster comes out on exchanges when BTc starts going up then were going on vacation boys.
Activity: 127
It's a lie enter any OTC group am in one no one is buying, because it's even risky unlocked token,not even distributed, personal mew,seller may even sell and forget selling to you if price is more than offer on exchanges...Info on OTC is fake...no one can proof that he bought from OTC.
Activity: 105
when token release Huh? we excited ..market is going up and good time to release ...after some day market will start to fall untill bitcoin hit 5400$ to 4800$ ,atomoni did mistake and investrors lost money ..guys any update Huh??
Activity: 28
I wasn't aware there was any way to have that absurdly high of a TPS. I'll need to read into how it works!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Nice,i'm looking forward for more updates and i'll stay tuned,two thumbs up to the brains behind this great project god bless and more power  Kiss
Activity: 24
Hi fellows. I believe it's a great project! Acquainted approach, a rather interesting activity.
Activity: 134
Bitcoin is very relevant to any project. If you don’t wish to discuss btc you more then welcome to start a topic on sparkster.

However as there currently no news discussing current market sentiment is very relevant
Pages:
Jump to: