Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 19. (Read 215544 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Start the post here. Quote this post and add your ideas and contributions. Just remove the quotes so it doesnt look messy.

Spartanglory Website - revive the project ; SpartanCoin
This is awesome that you are back Dev Smiley I love your coin and think that you should seriously possibly consider maybe cutting the supply to 50 million instead of 50 Billion because it wouldn't be that hard to make the coin swaps for people and maybe some new wallets with a little edgier of a design and logo would help draw some attention to your coin Smiley Anyways those are just some thoughts Smiley Cheers

ure askin too much, think dev is only kinda copycat copypaster Grin but your ideas are right way to put value in the spartan.
Well the Crypto World is large and there are a lot of people who do have the skills and are willing to help coins out for a price so even if that's the problem, it wouldn't be that hard for the community to get together with the developer and help with a bounty towards someone who could do the cut of the supply.  That is saying if that was a way that the coin decided to go.  I'm just throwing ideas out there because right now SpartanCoin as nice as it is to hold isn't attractive enough for other people "wanting" to own or hold some more.  Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
our faucet is down for several days now

ya seems gone. jommy99 also built one for cypherfunk, it too is AWOL. i know jommy just recently installed a bunch of new hardware, i think he's in the game for real, i'll pm him if it's not back up by this time tomorrew  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
our faucet is down for several days now
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
Start the post here. Quote this post and add your ideas and contributions. Just remove the quotes so it doesnt look messy.

This is awesome that you are back Dev Smiley I love your coin and think that you should seriously possibly consider maybe cutting the supply to 50 million instead of 50 Billion because it wouldn't be that hard to make the coin swaps for people and maybe some new wallets with a little edgier of a design and logo would help draw some attention to your coin Smiley Anyways those are just some thoughts Smiley Cheers

ure askin too much, think dev is only kinda copycat copypaster Grin but your ideas are right way to put value in the spartan.

Activity: 444
So has someone taken over this coin then? Because I'd love to see this coin rise from the ashes and come back STRONG!!! Cheesy

Original Dev is back and posted a message. Scroll it up to see
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
вaш пиздёшь этo xyйня, пoкa caми нe бyдeтe зaкyпaть ниxyя мoнeтa нe выpocтe и бyдeт пиздeц вceм!
и нe гoвopикa, зaeбaлa пpoфaнaция. Haдo cнaчaлa caмим биткoв 100 влoжить, pacкaчaть лoдкy, чтoб пoтoм бaблa пopyбить Smiley
So has someone taken over this coin then? Because I'd love to see this coin rise from the ashes and come back STRONG!!! Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 315
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Lets try and get listed on these market capitalization/index websites, it'll get more attention for this coin and put it out there publically

Coinmarketcap

www.coinmarketcap.com

World Coin Index

www.worldcoinindex.com

Cryptocoincharts

www.cryptocoincharts.info

H.arkness
legendary
I checked out the market at cryptopia. 23 btc worth of Spartan between 1 and 4 satoshis. No buy orders. Who is going to buy any after looking at the sell side? Come on guys.

I'm all for a Spartan revival but an obvious dump-fest is not going to do it.

ofc there are no buy orders in the BTC market. currently SPN is trading @ ~0.00740000 satoshi

however there are 7 other markets in there
вaш пиздёшь этo xyйня, пoкa caми нe бyдeтe зaкyпaть ниxyя мoнeтa нe выpocтe и бyдeт пиздeц вceм!
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I checked out the market at cryptopia. 23 btc worth of Spartan between 1 and 4 satoshis. No buy orders. Who is going to buy any after looking at the sell side? Come on guys.

I'm all for a Spartan revival but an obvious dump-fest is not going to do it.
legendary
Quote from: Spartancoin

create SPN info threads @ Cryptopia  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum

dev need yobit.net
Activity: 444
Why don't you change OP? Mintpal is long gone. Can I buy this from any other trusted exchanges?

You can buy it from cryptopia.co.nz
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
Why don't you change OP? Mintpal is long gone. Can I buy this from any other trusted exchanges?
Activity: 303

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
if the community is all in... lets create a post and people need to quote it and add in what they are proposing for the coin and tag your name next to it. What I would like to see is what the community will offer. I can't do this alone on the 2nd go at it.

ok, that's a good plan and a good pre-start. Where shoul we create this post, or should we do it here? This could be a great altcoin revival story.
Pages:
Jump to: