Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE - page 11. (Read 14182 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Success!!

Thanks again!!
Thanks Chris190. I will give it a shot!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
I can't get the wallet to work  Huh

Wha am i doing wrong?

you have to add nodes manually to connect. Here's how:

Create the file named specie.conf (Right click the mouse,  new text document and rename it in specie.conf).
Open and write this

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=52.25.91.59:24910
addnode=52.26.97.25:24910

save it, put this file in C:\Users\username pc\AppData\Roaming\Specie and restart your wallet Wink

This directory is hidden so you need to enable hidden folders or go to C:\Users\username pc\Roaming and type %appdata% and then go to the Specie folder.

I can't get the wallet to work  Huh

Wha am i doing wrong?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nodes now added to the OP but they'll have to be added manually.

seed.specie.info will be functional when the website opens and then there will be no need for manual .conf file creation.
Wallets and source are now available.

Links are listed in the OP.
Premined coins will be used for bounties, rewards, social distribution and other ways to encourage the economy.

There will be LOTS of ways for people to get Specie and use them.

Ambitious plans for this coin are in progress and we will be making more announcements in the coming days.

The wallets will be made available today.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Dev , you really about PPREMINE ?
I think this is BIg Premine with Min stake age: 1 day, Max age: Unlimited
But , your Design not bad .
watching for sometime , maybe i should see your coding before i join in this project
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
...There is room for all.
And more! Profit for those who know   Kiss
Wallets for Windows, Mac and source code will be released within the next 24 hours.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Wasn't there already and announcement for this?

We did a pre-announcement to build some anticipation but this is the "official" announcement since we have now finalized many details.

Will be see the working version before release? Or after?

We did a pre-announcement to build some anticipation but this is the "official" announcement since we have now finalized many details.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
FUCK THIS IPO ICO SHIT  Angry Angry Angry

Holy cow, chill the hell out. You don't even know what you're talking about because the details haven't been released.

The ICO stuff is frustrating but the anti-ICO crowd is becoming more of a pain in the ass.

I agree. They are very annoying as they always come in a thread SHOUTING scam etc. If they don't like ICO coin then they don't have to buy them. Why bitch about it though? Can't mine I often hear.  I have mining rigs too and like to run them on new coins as well but I don't hate on ICO's for it. I just bought an ico coin yesterday. I still mine some coins as well. There is room for all.
Activity: 126
Interesting but couldn't understanding it's coin or others thread....
Premined coins will be used for bounties, incentives and will be distributed to help encouragement of the Specie economy.

There will be many ways for people to get their hands on Specie for use or for speculation.
Activity: 168
..... ..... ..... .....
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
FUCK THIS IPO ICO SHIT  Angry Angry Angry

Holy cow, chill the hell out. You don't even know what you're talking about because the details haven't been released.

The ICO stuff is frustrating but the anti-ICO crowd is becoming more of a pain in the ass.
Pages:
Jump to: