Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE - page 9. (Read 14182 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there a limit of how many years it will keep generating for, or will it always increase at 5% per year.

If there is a limit, how many coins will there be total?

I'm kind of interested in this, cool to see where it goes.

There is a total of 9M coins to ever be created. The coins are only created from the initial 225K SPX through staking at 5% annually. The rate of coin creation is slow so this coin will remain quite rare.

Lol, 1 btc for logo!!! Shocked

This coins not worth 1k sats....trust me you could buy a bunch of this coin at 1k sats soon and that too would be a waste!

For our logo, we did pay more than most logos however this amount was agreed upon before the ICO price was set so we kept that agreement. We will continue to improve efficiencies and will continue keeping everyone informed.

This is a pure PoS coin that is very rare so it will easily increase it's value as we progress with our plans.

We will be tying it into our efforts with the SPXcard and staking appliances.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
The lack of reading ability on this text only forum is astonishing sometimes. The inability for people around here to recognize a profit opportunity is also equally amazing

Butthurt Complainers come in many forms

One of my faves is the “I’m doing nothing to help this coin and for some reason it won’t magically go up in value” type of complainer. This lazy type is usually in threads complaining about how coins won’t work instead of spending their time figuring out ways to profit.

The "trader tip police" also run rotating shifts around this site, lucky for all of us they're here to protect us all from the bad, bad people who sell coins.

Meanwhile back in reality...
This coin is easy money because it has HARDWARE. Pay attention people: Coins that are associated with hardware have a hard cost and that makes the coin potentially more valuable.

They have said from the start “Hardware”… “Staking appliances”, “Hardware wallets”, etc.

This is super simple…

1) Buy bulk USB cards, smart cards, java cards or whatever.
2) Load them with a Specie wallet and/or coins.
3) Sell for profit.
4) Repeat.

Hardware can always be sold for markup. This coin is focusing on hardware so everything they want to sell will make money.

It is safe to assume that any hardware from them will be bought with SPX. Since there is a very limited supply of these coins they will immediately have value for purchasing since the hardware sales take care of themselves.

If the wallets and staking devices are made to work with other coins, which they should because everything is open source, then they will sell even more x100.

If they completely disappear after the ICO all of these things are still here so anyone could order bulk wallets or appliances and sell them for profit using SPX to an automatic base of users.

This coins all profit pure and simple. In fact there is a SUPER OBVIOUS profit spot for this coin that it is painful to watch people pass it by. I’m probably going to wipe it out soon just to teach everyone a lesson.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
People should know the last 6 out 6 ICO from yobit was a joke. Buyer beware.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Lol, 1 btc for logo!!! Shocked

This coins not worth 1k sats....trust me you could buy a bunch of this coin at 1k sats soon and that too would be a waste!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Specie - The Coin of Coins ...

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:
Name: Specie
Symbol: SPX
PoS: 2.0 (PoS Only)
Total Coins: 9M SPX
[b]Premine: 2.5% (225,000SPX)[/b]
Yearly Interest: 5%
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Min stake age: 1 day, Max age: Unlimited

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

There is a total pre-mine of 225,000 SPX.

Of those 225,000 SPX, 100,000 are up for the ICO.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

Information specific to the ICO can be found in this dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/specie-ico-live-on-yobit-1097668

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.

10k for logo? That is like 1 BTC... you can buy a logo on fiverr for $5.

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

There is a total pre-mine of 225,000 SPX.

Of those 225,000 SPX, 100,000 are up for the ICO.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

Information specific to the ICO can be found in this dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/specie-ico-live-on-yobit-1097668

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.
legendary

Ninja move coming up ...

Code:

Activity: 132
Merit: 17
Is there a limit of how many years it will keep generating for, or will it always increase at 5% per year.

If there is a limit, how many coins will there be total?

I'm kind of interested in this, cool to see where it goes.
legendary
Yobit ICO rules:

- 50% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 day ICO fund holding period
- If sell orders price fall under 25% (of the original ICO price) during the initial 4 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price.

Good to see that last line added, as that SMSR wasn't really helping ICO investors. I hope the coins that were dumped on DEV account will be destroyed so that they cannot runaway with 50% premine.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Yobit ICO rules:

- 50% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 day ICO fund holding period
- If sell orders price fall under 25% (of the original ICO price) during the initial 4 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price.

Ninja move coming up ...
Wallet is very fast....

Thank you.

Can we make any money by promoting this?
Yes we will be running a social campaign soon.

In the meantime you can get cheap coins before big news about exchanges:

Early distribution through “SPecie SPeculator SPre-Sale”

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-specie-speculator-spre-sale-1093557

*** Specie SPX SPecial SPauction #1 ***

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-specie-spx-special-spauction-1-1096881

Savvy speculators would be wise to take advantage of this now before these coins get wider release.

Can we make any money by promoting this?
Activity: 476
Wallet is very fast....
Will you make an Electrum version of your wallet (with a few servers)?  It would help people like us use it!

We have many plans for increasing usability and access to Specie.

A big part of our efforts is hardware related and light wallets will be of great assistance in that area.

We are also always looking for contributions to the community and our efforts.
Will you make an Electrum version of your wallet (with a few servers)?  It would help people like us use it!
Specie website will be going live within the next 24 hours.
Thanks for the coins.
Why does this wallet load so much faster than so many others?

Our wallet uses the latest technologies and we made sure it was extra lean for performance.

What's the advantage of this coin compared to bitcoin or something?

The primary difference is that Specie is a pure PoS coin. Specie coins are rare and can only be generated through staking which is only at 5% yearly. This means the coins that are being distributed now will be quite valuable as we move forward with our roadmap and release plans.

What's the advantage of this coin compared to bitcoin or something?
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Thanks for the coins.
Why does this wallet load so much faster than so many others?
Pages:
Jump to: