Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE - page 8. (Read 14182 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Be careful with this one!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Specie - The Coin of Coins ...

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:
Name: Specie
Symbol: SPX
PoS: 2.0 (PoS Only)
Total Coins: 9M SPX
[b]Premine: 2.5% (225,000SPX)[/b]
Yearly Interest: 5%
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Min stake age: 1 day, Max age: Unlimited

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

There is a total pre-mine of 225,000 SPX.

Of those 225,000 SPX, 100,000 are up for the ICO.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

Information specific to the ICO can be found in this dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/specie-ico-live-on-yobit-1097668

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.

Who claimed the bounties?  And what about the other 92,000 coins which are 40% of the total coins.  So basically your trying to sell 44% in the ico while keeping the other 56% of total coins.  Totally ridiculous.
Activity: 840
dev ,
225,000 coins premine
5% interest
9,000,000 coins total

my math isn't the best....so please help me?

how many years will that take to get all 9 million coins into circulation?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have none after adding the nodes.

Have you been able to connect?

I already have the wallet ready for the stake on my raspberry pi! Tomorrow is the 'last day of ico !! I sent you a pm for the translation but I have not answered !!

Very good news. You may be confusing the Pre-Sale with the ICO. The pre-sale is available here while the ICO on YoBit will still be going on for a few more days. We are trying to create many opportunities for SPX to get into the hands of users.

dev properly did logo and website lol
so he can keep big premined, look block explorer only 1,000 logo is 10,000 hahaha.
So obvious.

Distribution and explanation of previous bounties have been described in previous posts.

Our method for using coins and developing products is designed to make Specie sustainable while contributing to the cryptocurrency industry.
The rarity of Specie combined with our hardware efforts ensure it's value and utility for the future.

Activity: 638
Merit: 250
dev properly did logo and website lol
so he can keep big premined, look block explorer only 1,000 logo is 10,000 hahaha.
So obvious.
legendary
Activity: 910
Ok, this was clarified !! Good luck and I hope that this period will end soon ico to have my coin on stake !!!

Our plans are very big and we will be making more announcements.

Thank you for your support.

I already have the wallet ready for the stake on my raspberry pi! Tomorrow is the 'last day of ico !! I sent you a pm for the translation but I have not answered !!
Ok, this was clarified !! Good luck and I hope that this period will end soon ico to have my coin on stake !!!

Our plans are very big and we will be making more announcements.

Thank you for your support.

We are not keeping a large portion of pre-mine.
SPX coins are being distributed in many ways.

This ICO is part of our distribution strategy for getting all of the premined coins into the hands of users to create a healthy economy supporting our efforts in hardware and development.

ANN thread and OP have links to specifics about coin distribution.

legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
FUCK THIS IPO ICO SHIT  Angry Angry Angry

Holy cow, chill the hell out. You don't even know what you're talking about because the details haven't been released.

The ICO stuff is frustrating but the anti-ICO crowd is becoming more of a pain in the ass.

Yeah, you very obviously have not been doing this for very long. The "anti-ICO" people have a very good reason for being "anti-ICO", you would know this if you actually paid attention to the threads. A lot of people have lost a lot of coin from more legitimate looking ICO/IPO's than this one, so many times in fact that it just gets old and annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Specie - The Coin of Coins ...

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:
Name: Specie
Symbol: SPX
PoS: 2.0 (PoS Only)
Total Coins: 9M SPX
[b]Premine: 2.5% (225,000SPX)[/b]
Yearly Interest: 5%
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Min stake age: 1 day, Max age: Unlimited

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

There is a total pre-mine of 225,000 SPX.

Of those 225,000 SPX, 100,000 are up for the ICO.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

Information specific to the ICO can be found in this dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/specie-ico-live-on-yobit-1097668

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.

If you are keeping a sizable chunk of the premine, what the HELL is the point of an ICO besides quick money?

People, use your brain, please.
legendary
Thank you to everyone for your interest and excitement!

the wallet non sync after block 847 , coins that I bought on youbit in ico do not withdraw to put them in your wallet !!
Withdrawal from yobit is disabled until ico is over it seems.

Ok, so no one is using the POS for now? Or someone has already the coin in the wallet?

Probably Dev bounty coins and people who bought from the 1st presale are staking. --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093557

Pos is only like 5% a year so not much money to be made by staking unless you plan to hold in your wallet for a long time.

This is correct. We have given away many SPX coins. We have also paid bounties with SPX coins. We will be paying out more and offering more.

Specie coins are very valuable and rare. They are also directly tied to our plans with hardware products.
This coin is designed to increase in usefulness and value.

Question for dev. Will the coins not sold in yobit ico be burned?

YoBit rules are that if all of the 100K coins are not distributed then all transactions are refunded which is why you can not withdraw coins right now.

Specie is already rare so burning coins will not be helpful to the supply or the value of the coins based on our plans that involve hardware and other related methods for our model. We are making sure Specie is distributed as widely as possible with the best benefits for our expanding community and network.

The supply of SPX is very easy to valuate and our plans are made to be easy to assess so the value is clear.

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Question for dev. Will the coins not sold in yobit ico be burned?
legendary
the wallet non sync after block 847 , coins that I bought on youbit in ico do not withdraw to put them in your wallet !!

Ok, so no one is using the POS for now? Or someone has already the coin in the wallet?

Probably Dev bounty coins and people who bought from the 1st presale are staking. --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093557

Pos is only like 5% a year so not much money to be made by staking unless you plan to hold in your wallet for a long time.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
I have none after adding the nodes.
legendary
Good morning I have only two active connections, there are more nodes to add?
Pages:
Jump to: