Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE - page 5. (Read 14182 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
cant get my coin to exchange i have even had somone els look at it to help me in person still no go sorry guys

Just open your notepad and put all of this below in the notepad just copy and paste then rename the file to specie.conf
save it and add it to the roaming folder for specie it should work that is what i did be sure to restart the wallet too.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=52.25.91.59:24910
addnode=52.26.97.25:24910
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
cant get my coin to exchange i have even had somone els look at it to help me in person still no go sorry guys
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
wallet not sync add node and nothing Angry
Activity: 70
Please feel free to PM if you are having wallet difficulties.

We will be announcing the burn details including the transaction specifics when the burn is complete. The burn will be 22,500 SPX.

The SPaker-P image is now available for download. Details in the SPaker thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11764152

The Specie platform hardware rollout has begun!

Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
im getting angery at your wallet
Why, bro? I thought it was synced
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
How many coins were burned?
when will deposits be online for yobit i need to start giveaways and such

and i managed to sync my wallet Smiley
Also, the noob mistake I made.. make sure it is Specie.conf. Capitalization is important  Cool

Are you sure?  Mine's not capped and it's working....
well i still cant work it out
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Also, the noob mistake I made.. make sure it is Specie.conf. Capitalization is important  Cool

Are you sure?  Mine's not capped and it's working....
Activity: 840
I had same problem..maybe...wallet was offline...on 2nd page of this thread is fix...you have to add config file with nodes

add to Specie.conf in your roaming/specie dir 

can anyone tell me how to sync my wallet in detail please
can anyone tell me how to sync my wallet in detail please
Merit: 0
To help increase both confidence in the community as well as the value of Specie we are now announcing the Specie Coin Burn!

We will be burning 10% of the premined coins: 22,500 SPX (previously allocated for social distribution and/or auctions)

Burning these coins will help increase the value of the coin by reducing the supply. It will also make the economy of Specie easier to manage as we move forward with our plans in hardware solutions.

Good job Dev!
*Thumbs up*
To help increase both confidence in the community as well as the value of Specie we are now announcing the Specie Coin Burn!

We will be burning 10% of the premined coins: 22,500 SPX (previously allocated for social distribution and/or auctions)

Burning these coins will help increase the value of the coin by reducing the supply. It will also make the economy of Specie easier to manage as we move forward with our plans in hardware solutions.

thanks for that...I should have read more of the thread

if anyone can help it be appreciated.
downloaded windows wallet...opens ok but won't connect to anything...say its offline and of course 0 connections
Make sure yous gots nodes

will be the wall totally eaten?

Already eaten.  Grin

This is unfortunate but okay. More opportunity for those who understand what we are trying to do.

We have worked very hard to create innovation and bring advanced cryptocurrency solutions to the World.

Our SPaker-P will be available for download from our website.
This Raspberry Pi image requires an 8GB SD card for best performance.
It will work with almost any Raspberry Pi.

If you do not have a Raspberry Pi or do not want to set one up yourself we are announcing the details of the SPaker-P1.

The SPaker-P1 is a prebuilt SPaker unit consisting of an enclosed Raspberry Pi device with a preinstalled 8GB SD card with Specie wallet ready to function. You can plug the SPaker into a display, connect keyboard and mouse, and it is ready for staking!

We are getting ready to post a YouTube video of the SPaker in action soon.

SPaker and SPXcards availability details to also be announced shortly.

downloaded windows wallet...opens ok but won't connect to anything...say its offline and of course 0 connections
Make sure yous gots nodes

legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
when are you planning to make the ann ? like time and date ?

Announcement about the SPaker-P will be in an hour.

Announcement about the SPXcard for sale will be shortly after that.

Pages:
Jump to: