Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE - page 2. (Read 14182 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I dont know about this coin anymore unless hes working real hard and doesnt have time to go here until hes finished... dont know if his coin picks up he will return lol
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
DEV???  You here???  Mighty quiet in here....
legendary
Nice....keeps us wondering what's next.  Closed my wallet because the chains moving too slow,
legendary
Dev please tell us you're with us again...LOL...Don't see the burn here: spx.altexplorers.info:3022/richlist
legendary
cjmoloes, how much are you holding?

I'm only holding 4000...so far.  Bought most of them at ICO.
cjmoloes, how much are you holding?
legendary
Any day now...big announcement.
legendary
Yup, doesn't look like the burn happened yet....just waiting for the announcement.
Specie is the next generation of cryptocurrency aimed at providing payment services that will benefit people globally. Holding and transacting value through advanced technologies accessible everywhere to everyone. I believe patience will pay off in the long run with this coin so i am holding and i set it to be bought at 15000 sat on yobit. What do you guys think?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
So when is the burn happening?
Wondering when we're gonna get an update.  Should be coming pretty soon.  (Smile)  Right?  (Optomistic)
I thought he was burning them on the 1st
legendary
Wondering when we're gonna get an update.  Should be coming pretty soon.  (Smile)  Right?  (Optomistic)
legendary
Still patient...I can't wait for the announcement after the burn.  I've even been buying more (I know that sounds crazy). My philosophy is that the biggest rewards come to those at the most unlikely of times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Wow....thanks for dropping in devs....been faithfully keeping my wallet staking and holding on....somehow, I just know this is gonna be a good investment....patience pays....I believe!   Grin
Yea i have a good vibe that this will make a come back so i am holding all of mine too
legendary
Wow....thanks for dropping in devs....been faithfully keeping my wallet staking and holding on....somehow, I just know this is gonna be a good investment....patience pays....I believe!   Grin
Is anyone still here? My wallet doesn't sync anymore. Need help!! Windows wallet 1.0.0.1 with only one node connected. Is this coin dead?

We're still here, salvaging what has happened as a result of greedy traders.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE DUMPING UNDER THE ICO PRICE UNLESS THE DEVELOPER IS DUMPING THEM..... ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

We are not dumping coins, we are still holding the ICO coins for burning. Richlist shows the status of coins.

The burn will occur on August 1st.

After the burning we will have additional news.

Thank you for everyone's patience and support.

ok, so im going to hold on faith  but i don't see how you're going to come out of this hole and go past  the ICO price for anyone to profit or be worth holding,  any thought how? I mean your last statement sounded like you gave up. what is the plan Huh i am # 13 on the rich list !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is anyone still here? My wallet doesn't sync anymore. Need help!! Windows wallet 1.0.0.1 with only one node connected. Is this coin dead?

We're still here, salvaging what has happened as a result of greedy traders.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE DUMPING UNDER THE ICO PRICE UNLESS THE DEVELOPER IS DUMPING THEM..... ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

We are not dumping coins, we are still holding the ICO coins for burning. Richlist shows the status of coins.

The burn will occur on August 1st.

After the burning we will have additional news.

Thank you for everyone's patience and support.

Pages:
Jump to: