Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 128. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
People are issuing Counterparty asset with similar names as cards. Also similar name as BITCRYSTALS. Please be cautious when trading on DEX.  Make sure you are buying right BITCRYSTALS or right cards. Tripple check exact spelling.

Thanks for the tip, yes got to be careful! Hopefully the new Book of Orbs app will make things safer for newbies once released.
legendary
I dumped my bags just in time, this can get worse

Looks like a downtrend reversal back to 20k-30k sats levels

Be careful on this guys, a huge whale dump can come anytime soon

Hope so, can buy some moar cheap coins!  Smiley

But imagine if it goes higher... LOL
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
People are issuing Counterparty asset with similar names as cards. Also similar name as BITCRYSTALS. Please be cautious when trading on DEX.  Make sure you are buying right BITCRYSTALS or right cards. Tripple check exact spelling.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I dumped my bags just in time, this can get worse

Looks like a downtrend reversal back to 20k-30k sats levels

Be careful on this guys, a huge whale dump can come anytime soon
Activity: 840
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Can someone give an OFFICIAL SOFTLAUNCH LINK??

I think it will be shared later this day
Activity: 504
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

Can someone give an OFFICIAL SOFTLAUNCH LINK??

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Btw if SoG wants to make use of some growth hacking, issue and distribute a couple of different blockchain-asset cards to be obtained by say the first 10.000 players joining in on the game.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
How can i play this game? Or is it not released yet?

Soft release of full game is today and is the web version. Android and iPhone comes at the end of the month.

Council of Slack is an SOG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units.
The card represents the SOG community, very active on our Slack channel. Join the
Council of SoG Slackers!

That is our card!

Slackers united.

So stoked about this...this will be the first card I will buy. Bought with BCY earned from Beta Testing Smiley

Just a reminder, the SLACKCARD will be offered by EDS to people with Partner Merchant whitelisted addresses only starting tomorrow. This is a premium card which will never be offered on the Public Merchant. Which means you will need to look for a Partner that will offer this card for resale on a swapbot, the counterparty DEX or elsewhere. Keep you eyes on this thread for SLACKCARD offers thursday after the card has arrived on the Partner Merchant. Wink
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Soft release of full game is today and is the web version. Android and iPhone comes at the end of the month.

Council of Slack is an SOG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units.
The card represents the SOG community, very active on our Slack channel. Join the
Council of SoG Slackers!

That is our card!

Slackers united.

So stoked about this...this will be the first card I will buy. Bought with BCY earned from Beta Testing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Council of SoG Slackers!

That is our card!

Slackers united.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I think a huge dump is coming to BCY

Buy on rumor, sell on news

As the news is coming, we can see big sell off as the hype and speculation decreases

Oh dear lord BCY Sad

except the rumors just keep coming in... haven't hit the news yet
Activity: 546
I think a huge dump is coming to BCY

Buy on rumor, sell on news

As the news is coming, we can see big sell off as the hype and speculation decreases

Oh dear lord BCY Sad
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

SLACKCARD

Council of SoG Slackers!

Now you can get a SLACKCARD from the Partner Merchant for 18 BCY, later on it will
be available at the Premium Merchant's.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Liking the Slack card. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
SLACKCARD

Council of SoG Slackers!

From Thursday, September 15th, 3pm CEST,  you can get a SLACKCARD at the
Partner Merchant's for 18 BCY, later on it will be available at the Premium Merchant's.

Very cool! Can we see the stats anywhere on this beauty yet?
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
What's up party people!  Grin

1 - Who is excited about the WebGL soft launch?

2 - How much forward are you looking for it?

Give a shout out for any of the two point above.
Let the team know how much you support SoG!

<--- This guy! Trying to get into the old beta to test some card asset strategies for the start! Smiley

Can't wait to play! Told my friends forget about seeing me for a few days, lol.
legendary
What's up party people!  Grin

1 - Who is excited about the WebGL soft launch?

2 - How much forward are you looking for it?

Give a shout out for any of the two point above.
Let the team know how much you support SoG!
Jump to: