Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 129. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
I wonder if this could be a sign they are getting ready to soft launch? So ready to play!

The ORB project is simply amazing. And it looks like EDS and Indiesquare are already thinking about not only games, but other assets that could use the ORB system as well.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Anyone have log-in mismatch for username? I logged into spellsofgenesis.com/play with credentials and another player name is listed in the WebGL version that also does not match my assets. Has anyone else had/noticed this?

I also reset my password for good measure and the same thing occurs. My assets (blockchain) are still intact. Is the WebGL version dysfunctional at this time? I also saw a message during game login that said to register now to avoid losing current progress??

Advice or help please, thank you!

millstreet posted this on slack:

millstreet [11:45 AM] 
When I try and login to SoG I get (Not logged in) in the upper left corner. Shows my correct wallet address so know I have the right account. Any ideas? I may have deleted a SoG file when cleaning up my pc yesterday.

I logged and normally finish one level. So i guess is troubles only for some.
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Anyone have log-in mismatch for username? I logged into spellsofgenesis.com/play with credentials and another player name is listed in the WebGL version that also does not match my assets. Has anyone else had/noticed this?

I also reset my password for good measure and the same thing occurs. My assets (blockchain) are still intact. Is the WebGL version dysfunctional at this time? I also saw a message during game login that said to register now to avoid losing current progress??

Advice or help please, thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Book of Orbs looks great! Exactly what is needed! Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Very very niceeee. Mid Month is almost here and end of Month is around the corner. How Exciting?!

lol although someone dumped today. I guess whoever it is wanted a head start. Afraid of bigger whales ?

All good. Cannot wait to play SoG.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
DISCOVER THE BOOK OF ORBS!

IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft joint venture launching soon

Screenshots look really nice, can't wait to check it out.
legendary
That's some great news! Looking fwd to be able to download the app and test it out!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
DISCOVER THE BOOK OF ORBS!

IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft joint venture launching soon

Fantastic!! This is exactly, (better than) what I was hoping you guys were working on in terms of visual display. This will really make it appealing to collectors.

On the subject of physical vs. digital.

What about enhancing the ways you can display and show off your card collection digitally instead?

Perhaps displayed as a hierarchy of rarity and once you have that card in your collection it lights up.

This gives collectors the desire to fill their visually appealing SOG collectors book/display even if they aren't that interested in playing the game itself and perhaps done in a way they can share/display it easily and attractively with friends/other collectors via social media.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Activity: 424
Blockchain is the future
The joint project between IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft, code named “Project ORB” is going to beta launch its platform in mid Sep and the official launch will likely follow around the end of September along with the Spells of Genesis mobile soft launch.

https://blog.indiesquare.me/blockchain-gaming-platform-project-orb-beta-launching-this-month-5765bd4abe5a#.xtn915rs3

good idea
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
The joint project between IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft, code named “Project ORB” is going to beta launch its platform in mid Sep and the official launch will likely follow around the end of September along with the Spells of Genesis mobile soft launch.

https://blog.indiesquare.me/blockchain-gaming-platform-project-orb-beta-launching-this-month-5765bd4abe5a#.xtn915rs3
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wow loving dat price doe!
Activity: 149
I love the Yin and Yang going on here: While the crypto egg-heads are trying to create something better than BTC, BitCrystals comes along and will soar into the top three - I believe within 30 days from today.
BCY will take the cryptosphere by 'shock and awe'.   Shocked

Haha - top ten in front of Steem should be possible  Grin
Activity: 350
The way these two above cluck-and-carry-on, you would think BCY was going to crash.

The traders at Polo will make it soar, just watching twitter.
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
I think the strategy and the tools should come from the team.

This is a game not a corporate app or one dimensional product.
We can wait around for EDS to lead and then we all follow, sure... but if SOG is to take off it will be the community that runs with it--organic, zealous users broadcasting their interests to the world.

I think if we all think EDS is responsible for making the community amazing, and we don't need organic, community-driven networking and ideas, then you can cut your expectations in global domination about 90%.

DieJohnny i think they have done an amazing job so far and for you to come and act like you control the final release and to try to act like you are the boss is not cool, they clearly know what they are doing so just relax and let the team do their best. you can help by promoting the game yourself just like im doing on different places.

Haha, because i asked a few questions, I have declared myslef the boss??? Give me a break. I asked what the community was doing to promote the game, you even suggest that you are doing some things, but then don't say what it is you are actually doing.....

I am not being negative, I am suggesting we start broadcasting networking efforts and we should all realize that we shouldn't just be sitting around waiting for SOG to go viral without our direct involvement.

These are all things we should discuss and move forward as a community. Through beta this project hasn't had the resources come online that really say WOW!! you know? sogassets.com is cool and a few others. But we can do a lot better going forward. As EDS continues to grow we can use strengths of those members of our community to achieve the goals we set.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I think the strategy and the tools should come from the team.

This is a game not a corporate app or one dimensional product.
We can wait around for EDS to lead and then we all follow, sure... but if SOG is to take off it will be the community that runs with it--organic, zealous users broadcasting their interests to the world.

I think if we all think EDS is responsible for making the community amazing, and we don't need organic, community-driven networking and ideas, then you can cut your expectations in global domination about 90%.

DieJohnny i think they have done an amazing job so far and for you to come and act like you control the final release and to try to act like you are the boss is not cool, they clearly know what they are doing so just relax and let the team do their best. you can help by promoting the game yourself just like im doing on different places.

Haha, because i asked a few questions, I have declared myslef the boss??? Give me a break. I asked what the community was doing to promote the game, you even suggest that you are doing some things, but then don't say what it is you are actually doing.....

I am not being negative, I am suggesting we start broadcasting networking efforts and we should all realize that we shouldn't just be sitting around waiting for SOG to go viral without our direct involvement.
Jump to: