Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 139. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I think it'd be sick to have physical cards sort of like a rarity you know? It's nice to have rare cards on the blockchain but its even nicer to have TCG cards u can frame and keep on a collection, put on a shelf, etc. fortunately for me I kept a lot of my rare pokemon cards from when i was a teenager ya I was a nerd and now they're actually worth quite a bit and I've been gradually selling off my set. But nothing feels better then having someone else walk into your house and be able to see your cards physically in person hollographic and looking all sick and then fanboy over em Tongue

On the subject of physical vs. digital.

What about enhancing the ways you can display and show off your card collection digitally instead?

Perhaps displayed as a hierarchy of rarity and once you have that card in your collection it lights up.

This gives collectors the desire to fill their visually appealing SOG collectors book/display even if they aren't that interested in playing the game itself and perhaps done in a way they can share/display it easily and attractively with friends/other collectors via social media.

That is a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
I think it'd be sick to have physical cards sort of like a rarity you know? It's nice to have rare cards on the blockchain but its even nicer to have TCG cards u can frame and keep on a collection, put on a shelf, etc. fortunately for me I kept a lot of my rare pokemon cards from when i was a teenager ya I was a nerd and now they're actually worth quite a bit and I've been gradually selling off my set. But nothing feels better then having someone else walk into your house and be able to see your cards physically in person hollographic and looking all sick and then fanboy over em Tongue

On the subject of physical vs. digital.

What about enhancing the ways you can display and show off your card collection digitally instead?

Perhaps displayed as a hierarchy of rarity and once you have that card in your collection it lights up.

This gives collectors the desire to fill their visually appealing SOG collectors book/display even if they aren't that interested in playing the game itself and perhaps done in a way they can share/display it easily and attractively with friends/other collectors via social media.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
SATOSHICARD for sale for 6BTC.  PM if interested.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I am selling 1 SATOSHICARD, close to market price (1200 XCP or 7.5 BTC), if you are interested with an acceptable offer I am open for discussion about the price.

Ha ha, yeah 'market price' set by a single trade as a PR stunt.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
But that card, you have find it play the game? And now you sell it? Can someone explain me how sell cards

Thank you

This card is one of the rarest card in the game and was given to ICO investors for being early adopter.

I have 2 of them so I want to sell one.

you can play with it in SOG and it should even unlock some special event in the game or other game with partnership.

BCY and cards are on counterparty, so you can trade them there with counterparty token (XCP) without any escrow, just with the decentralized exchange of counterparty.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
But that card, you have find it play the game? And now you sell it? Can someone explain me how sell cards

Thank you
Activity: 180
I am selling 1 SATOSHICARD, close to market price (1200 XCP or 7.5 BTC), if you are interested with an acceptable offer I am open for discussion about the price.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Hello, selling a XAJIBOSS (a very rare card, only 300 were ever issued) and has so much attack power and has fancy spells for healing, for only 1BTC    You guys should see how much of a discount that is compared to other sellers!   Grin

My swapbot:   https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/archlinuxuser/city-of-angels#choose

for comparison on what other sellers are charging, go to  https://sogassets.com/    and it's on page 7 where the card is listed...

Thank you to the person who bought the my XAJIBOSS card.

On the subject of Physical vs Digital cards; I think we should stick to digital.  This is the new era.  Something rare and locked, cannot produce additional, the "code" ensures this, just like bitcoin cannot be counterfeited, nor bitcrystals, so goes the same rules with the digital cards.

Investing in cards, may yield profits for the investors or utility in the game for the gamer.  I got both out of the card above and made very good profit (I think a little less than btc worth of profits).  jmho

[a physical card can be counterfeited, and what of the effect on the value, and about the utility in the game, how can you insert it to the games and gain the "powers", sure you can use a SN or what have you, but it just seems it will have other complications with it]
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/bitcrystals-price

Free Press in Japan! Talking about BCY rocketing I assume? Cannot read Japanese but it does look good.

I think Japanese attention gives us an even higher chance of seeing physical TCG cards. Japan had has so many successful TCG's pokemon, yugioh, was MTG Japanese? I don't think it was... but yeah! I'm still for this idea of physical cards and I don't think it overcomplicates things at all. Can you explain how it does?

Because now you have to deal with printing, packaging, manufacturing, more advertising etc.

Pokemon, Yugioh, FoW, MtG are physical games first and foremost whose dynamics translate well to digital.

Spells of Genesis is a digital game first and foremost that does not translate well to physical.

I don't see much point in spending money on producing physical cards that have no use at all outside of the digital game other than to "hold".

EDS doesn't need to do it though... they can license the cards to a company that does cards...
Activity: 149
BCY in Top 20  Roll Eyes
and new Logo Design ?!
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
I agree.  I hate to be a debbie downer and all but the physical cards would be distracting to the whole innovation the technology brings.  Maybe in the future though, we can actually produce rare limited edition runs of the most rarest of the cards or something as a bonus to all the beginning partners/people who started with EDS on the ground floor.  I'm not against that............I'm just against a FULL production line of cards.  We should focus more on the game and expanding the technology within the game.  Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 125

Free Press in Japan! Talking about BCY rocketing I assume? Cannot read Japanese but it does look good.

I think Japanese attention gives us an even higher chance of seeing physical TCG cards. Japan had has so many successful TCG's pokemon, yugioh, was MTG Japanese? I don't think it was... but yeah! I'm still for this idea of physical cards and I don't think it overcomplicates things at all. Can you explain how it does?

Because now you have to deal with printing, packaging, manufacturing, more advertising etc.

Pokemon, Yugioh, FoW, MtG are physical games first and foremost whose dynamics translate well to digital.

Spells of Genesis is a digital game first and foremost that does not translate well to physical.

I don't see much point in spending money on producing physical cards that have no use at all outside of the digital game other than to "hold".

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Is there any word of an official partnership between SoG and BCY and Jewels jwl?

What is Jewels jwl?

Jewels is another video game coin whose fans like to go to all the other video game coin's ANN threads to talk about how great Jewels is.

By the way, thanks for skyrocketing again, BCY Smiley
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
WHITE KNIGHT OF NEM IS ARRIVING!

White Knight of Nem is an SoG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units.
NEMCARD was designed in collaboration with NEM. From Wednesday, August 31st, 3pm
CEST
, it will be offered by the Premium Merchant. Get yours for 45 BCY!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I dont understand how can i sell cards...
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OAl8EfVHIM&feature=youtu.be

this is video tutorial how to buy cards on swapbots.  If you want to sell just do oposite

Then you can also sell cards inside wallet on DEX.

Third way is just get buyer here and you do a donation.

Not sure if there is 4th way.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Jump to: