Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 137. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
with 70k or so BCY being burnt each month without the game even launched is pretty good! Most coins have inflation of thousands of coins a month. It's nice to not have to worry about that constant sell pressure.

I see that some BCY was set aside for promotions. Any plans to have a promotion to go with the soft launch of SoG? Earned a few BCY a few months ago during the beta but sold them unfortunately. Was fun. Really like the gui improvements since that time.

There is a lot BCY put aside for promotion. Not much less as is currently out in circulation.  And there is another almost similar sum for future development. Both combine way overweight BCY in circulation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Is there a price speculation thread for this coin? Don't want to bother you all with trade talk but looking at everything going on its getting exciting. Watching the order book shrink every day and the support is building up. I been aware of this coin since 8k satoshi but just bought in for an investment recently in the 50k range. Feel like with all the daily quests and rewards to drive demand that this could be a perfect storm to make some money as well while enjoying this product.

Gaming is a huge industry and one that fits well in the crypto landscape. Soon as I saw the improved GUI I knew something was special with this project. The daily quests and PVP will bring more engagement to the platform.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Yep, I have to agree.  EDS is killing it right now. 
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
with 70k or so BCY being burnt each month without the game even launched is pretty good! Most coins have inflation of thousands of coins a month. It's nice to not have to worry about that constant sell pressure.

I see that some BCY was set aside for promotions. Any plans to have a promotion to go with the soft launch of SoG? Earned a few BCY a few months ago during the beta but sold them unfortunately. Was fun. Really like the gui improvements since that time.

Exactly this..  One of the few coins that burns instead of constantly diluting.

The game is amazing and it is nice to see devs that know what they are doing.  Even better one of the few companies taking advantage of blockchain assets/cryptocoins/game assets. 

Not much competition, competent devs, constant burning of coins, proven playable game... The ride hasn't even started.
freecrypto.top

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
For the Spanish speakers on here there is an article about SoG on Cripto Noticias.  Smiley

Spells of Genesis anuncia su lanzamiento y valor de su criptomoneda se dispara

freecrypto.top
You can purchase the cards through the swap bots and then they come off of the decentralized exchange? Or are there places trading cards separate from that?
legendary
Oh WOW good job with card sales! It is well reflected in the Burn Report!  Smiley
Activity: 424
Blockchain is the future
IMHO the price will stay under 0.00055 until the endo of year

Genuinely interested why you think that'll be the case.

I think most others would disagree.

After the exit of official game the consensus of gameplayer delay 2 or 3 month to launch IMHO
legendary
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Genuinely interested why you think that'll be the case.

I think most others would disagree.

Activity: 373

TREZORCD

TREZORCD is our brand new card, designed in collaboration with Trezor,
the hardware Bitcoin wallet. Trezor was issued in a limited supply of 600
units only

TREZORCD available NOW at my swapbot

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#choose
Blockchain is the future

AUGUST 2016 BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT

This month, we burnt BitCrystals worth of over 17 000 USD!
You can download the August 2016 Burn Report here. Thank you for your support.

After the game launch i will hope 300.000 BCY burned at month!!!

It depends of a price of BCY. If 1 BCY will be $10 then to burn 300.000 BCY will be huge success.  If price of 1 BCY will be $0.01  then burning only 300.000 will be a huge failure.

legendary
Merit: 1288

It depends of a price of BCY. If 1 BCY will be $10 then to burn 300.000 BCY will be huge success.  If price of 1 BCY will be $0.01  then burning only 300.000 will be a huge failure.
Blockchain is the future

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Any suggestions on some good cards that aren't too expensive to get started?

I've been around since beta but only have 2 cards that I got from a fam member.

Very good Question, I have only one Waterscourt blockchain card and few BCY..  and I thinking of buying more cards
(But I am afraid I have to less BCY ) is it worth to buy cards for about 100bcy if any available?

And I want to remind my question about aa and asdfs cards which I gave few posts before...
freecrypto.top
Any suggestions on some good cards that aren't too expensive to get started?

I've been around since beta but only have 2 cards that I got from a fam member.
legendary
Card market has been healthy the past few days on the counter party exchange. What are some of the other legitimate places we can take a look at cards to buy?

https://tokenrank.tokenly.com/ (for Swapbots)
https://sogassets.com (for Swapbots and Dex)
https://sogbazaar.com (own store)
freecrypto.top
Card market has been healthy the past few days on the counter party exchange. What are some of the other legitimate places we can take a look at cards to buy?
Jump to: