Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 146. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I wonder why the price is way up and soft launch is not out yet? Someone must knows something I don't.

Is same as in all crypto speculations.

3 cards sold at $3500 each, new gaming platform for other games to use it and synergetic help SoG. Expected launch.

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities.  

Fundamentals are same as were 2 weeks ago. And if there will not be good game there will be no success. If there will be good game. Game that people will love to play, then there will be success and BCY price way higher then now.  All normal investors knew this a year ago already.

Yes, but look at spring..... EDS..... time is ticking.....

If you think so it is perfect time to sell your stash. $0.18.  It is your decision to make. Surely you will get nice x5-10  profit.   But selling it you can miss way more if game will be success.

Patience is a Virtue. Now, people want something, they want it immediately. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. I am sure the early bitcoin guys felt it was amazing to sell at $1, $5, $10, $20, $100.

Get rich quick. Go on Ethereum/Dao bus.

Do you believe in the product or not? If not, Sell It.  For me, I feel like we are way early in this platform. Short term, the price may drop. Long term speaking, I can see many more games from EDS that will use BCY as their in game currency. They already have a track record with Moonga. It's not their first rodeo. Moreover, I like the fact that they take their time to make the game right and not just release it without making sure the product is at its highest quality. Sit back Relax and Enjoy the process.

We are all here because we have bought in to one degree or another... there is soooo much potential in this concept as it will only take one company to make a digital asset like cards in a game into a phenomenon to change the entire crypto industry forever. Crypto is what it is today without a single mainstream success story..... not even one single mainstream business runs on crytpo.....

One company will change everything, it will happen. Yes, I want it to be EDS and BCY that makes that change and breaks open the flood gates... but I think an opportunity like this may be lost on management... Do they realize how big this can be?Huh I myself need constant reassurance, or even semi-constant would suffice. We do get very little directly from EDS CEO, and that is a fact...

The only benefit in uncertainty is a bigger pay off when something does gain clarity.... so I guess we have that to feel smug about.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I wonder why the price is way up and soft launch is not out yet? Someone must knows something I don't.

3 cards sold at $3500 each, new gaming platform for other games to use it and synergetic help SoG. Expected launch.

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities.  

Fundamentals are same as were 2 weeks ago. And if there will not be good game there will be no success. If there will be good game. Game that people will love to play, then there will be success and BCY price way higher then now.  All normal investors knew this a year ago already.

If you think so it is perfect time to sell your stash. $0.18.  It is your decision to make. Surely you will get nice x5-10  profit.   But selling it you can miss way more if game will be success.

Patience is a Virtue. Now, people want something, they want it immediately. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. I am sure the early bitcoin guys felt it was amazing to sell at $1, $5, $10, $20, $100.

Get rich quick. Go on Ethereum/Dao bus.

Do you believe in the product or not? If not, Sell It.  For me, I feel like we are way early in this platform. Short term, the price may drop. Long term speaking, I can see many more games from EDS that will use BCY as their in game currency. They already have a track record with Moonga. It's not their first rodeo. Moreover, I like the fact that they take their time to make the game right and not just release it without making sure the product is at its highest quality. Sit back Relax and Enjoy the process.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities. 

If you think so it is perfect time to sell your stash. $0.18.  It is your decision to make. Surely you will get nice x5-10  profit.   But selling it you can miss way more if game will be success.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
UPDATED CARDS FOR SALE
1 - BAZAARCARD = 700 BCY
1 - MAIDSAFECD = 1000 BCY
1 - SARUTOBICARD = 60 BCY

1 - COINOFLITECD = 110 BCY - SOLD
1 - CYCLOPSCARD = 140 BCY - SOLD
1 - GOXCARD = 350 BCY  - SOLD
1 - LTCDRAGON = 400 BCY - SOLD
1 - MERCHANTCARD = 40 BCY - SOLD

P.S @BitcoinMTG cards are on their way Smiley enjoy
legendary

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities. 

legendary
Activity: 1268
Yet another video game coin going to the Moon. Glad I bought some BCY a while ago  Grin
legendary

legendary

Same as this spring, speculation..... nobody makes a huge return when all information is known, people make huge returns buying early anticipating good information is coming.

EDS needs to make a Press Release.....
legendary
CARDS FOR SALE
I have a few SoG cards going up for sale, as I no longer have time to play the game.

1 - BAZAARCARD = 700 BCY
1 - COINOFLITECD = 110 BCY
1 - CYCLOPSCARD = 140 BCY
1 - GOXCARD = 350 BCY
1 - LTCDRAGON = 400 BCY
1 - MERCHANTCARD = 40 BCY

Please PM for any further details.

I like to buy 1 GOXCARD. Ready to send the 350 BCY. Let me know what is the address.
PM sent, check inbox, and reply with address you would like the card sent to Smiley
CARDS FOR SALE
I have a few SoG cards going up for sale, as I no longer have time to play the game.

1 - BAZAARCARD = 700 BCY
1 - COINOFLITECD = 110 BCY
1 - CYCLOPSCARD = 140 BCY
1 - GOXCARD = 350 BCY
1 - LTCDRAGON = 400 BCY
1 - MERCHANTCARD = 40 BCY

I like to buy 1 GOXCARD. Ready to send the 350 BCY. Let me know what is the address.
legendary
CARDS FOR SALE

1 - BAZAARCARD = 700 BCY

1 - COINOFLITECD = 110 BCY - SOLD
1 - CYCLOPSCARD = 140 BCY - SOLD
1 - GOXCARD = 350 BCY  - SOLD
1 - LTCDRAGON = 400 BCY - SOLD
1 - MERCHANTCARD = 40 BCY - SOLD

50k here we come.  Wink

Very Doable. BCY still has a small marketcap. It should be top 10
50K end of Month? and 100K at Launch?  Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

30 CCM Card on partner merchant..... aaaaand It's gone
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
I SAY JUST GET THE DAMN GAME LESS BUGGY AND READY TO DEPLOY.  SEPT IS NEARING AND THE COSMETICS OF THE GAME CAN ALWAYS BE UPGRADED.  THE BUGS MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF FIRST AND A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GAME MUST BE RELEASED  THANK YOU.  CHUP.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i like the originals (i know, i know, they're moonga).  the new ones look like a cross between a 3 ring circus/atlantic city (not vegas or even reno, but the ac)/freddy mercury.  i think we look back on them in a couple years and blush.  i hope the devs stay open minded about altering their appearance.  after all, they are digital and can be updated any time....  best to everyone out there in sog land.  what an exciting time to be a part of this project! 
legendary
Activity: 1722
As Febo says, card frames have now been redesigned...
The ones you see on the website are still the old version however over time they will be updated to reflect how they look like in the game.

Your version don't look bad either but for a game I think I like the new SoG style more.

legendary
@amesterdamer

Cards in game actually look like this.   What you posted are how cards looks in Monga ( I am nto actually sure about that)

Jump to: