Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 148. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
   ALERT: In the last 24 hours POLONIEX had " Temporarily Disable " all Deposit/Withdraw on BCY

All the Counterparty Tokens are disabled, What the Hell is going on?

Deposit/Withdraw avaiable again on Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
No
Now is very difficult to  see on which lvl
is the card without  clicking on it..  Two  cards on another lvl looks the same and it isn't clear to me to see which is maximum lvl of the card.  I hope it will be improved anyway

Man you need to look more into it. (...)

that's problem indeed..
I need to look more into, I need to make more clicks, I need to spend more times.
I hope it will be "one click way" to crystalize, buy, sell cards etc some day in the future Wink

Lol no. Team page changed. So if you want to learn how it works now you need to check it. Yes not fro 30 seconds but like you checked first time. Check it to learn how it works. It works easier then before. You can easier toogle among your cards and you can crystalize all cards, not just common ones with one click.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
No
is the card without  clicking on it..  Two  cards on another lvl looks the same and it isn't clear to me to see which is maximum lvl of the card.  I hope it will be improved anyway

Man you need to look more into it. (...)

that's problem indeed..
I need to look more into, I need to make more clicks, I need to spend more times.
I hope it will be "one click way" to crystalize, buy, sell cards etc some day in the future Wink
legendary
Great update. Any info whether FoW will use BCY or their own XCP asset for making ingame purchases?

They will for sure issue their own asset. But as i see some of that asset could be used also in SoF and soem of already issued SoG assed could be used on FoW game.
Where you can see this?

lol I speculate. But i am 100% sure that some asset will be able to use in SoG also. Like was case with Sarutobi. Just wait till September and see.
Great update. Any info whether FoW will use BCY or their own XCP asset for making ingame purchases?

They will for sure issue their own asset. But as i see some of that asset could be used also in SoF and soem of already issued SoG assed could be used on FoW game.
Where you can see this?
legendary

Actually BCY is more affordable in JPY:
http://zaif.jp/token_trade/bitcrystals_jpy (0.103$ x bcy)
Than in btc (0.108$ x bcy)
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
This could introduce a lot of people to crypto...and BCY.  Blockchain games are going to be pretty exciting in the future!
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

IndieSquare & EverdreamSoft Announce Joint Venture to Build a Blockchain Gaming Platform

We are happy to announce you the joint venture between EverdreamSoft and the world’s first and only mobile Counterparty wallet and API provider IndieSquare to develop a blockchain
gaming platform. Using this platform, game developers and companies can easily and securely build blockchain games similar to SoG on the Bitcoin blockchain through the Counterparty
protocol. The platform release is scheduled for September 2016.

Released in September - so quick! This is awesome.

Yeah, especially comparing with the SoG development pace  Wink
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

IndieSquare & EverdreamSoft Announce Joint Venture to Build a Blockchain Gaming Platform

We are happy to announce you the joint venture between EverdreamSoft and the world’s first and only mobile Counterparty wallet and API provider IndieSquare to develop a blockchain
gaming platform. Using this platform, game developers and companies can easily and securely build blockchain games similar to SoG on the Bitcoin blockchain through the Counterparty

Released in September - so quick! This is awesome.

Furthermore, Force of Will (FoW), a popular Japanese trading card game, is set to take advantage of the blockchain game platform built by IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft. The game
sells cards in more than 30 countries ranking 4th in sales volume in the North American hobby channel collectible game category. The FoW’s upcoming online simulator, “Force of Will
Battle Simulator” is scheduled to be released this coming September and will have their game items tokenized on the blockchain, just like SoG. Thanks to this, FoW’s passionate players
(that amount to more than 100,000) will be able to trade their game items securely on the blockchain.

I hope that some blockchained SoG cards will be usaed in FOW and vice versa
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Furthermore, Force of Will (FoW), a popular Japanese trading card game, is set to take advantage of the blockchain game platform built by IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft. The game
sells cards in more than 30 countries ranking 4th in sales volume in the North American hobby channel collectible game category. The FoW’s upcoming online simulator, “Force of Will
Battle Simulator” is scheduled to be released this coming September and will have their game items tokenized on the blockchain, just like SoG. Thanks to this, FoW’s passionate players
(that amount to more than 100,000) will be able to trade their game items securely on the blockchain.

In addition to secure game items trading on the blockchain, the new joint venture between IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft will allow interoperability of game items between different games.
Utilizing IndieSquare’s API services the popular bitcoin game SaruTobi has already enabled Spells of Genesis cards to be used as in-game playable items. The crypto geocaching application
Takara now allows the geocaching of Spells of Genesis cards and other Counterparty assets. These are also made possible by IndieSquare’s api service.

By combining IndieSquare’s Counterparty API services with EverdreamSoft’s easy to use dashboard for game management and asset registration, we hope this collaboration will enable a new
wave of developers to utilize blockchain game items, planting the seed for a generation of games and applications with interoperable assets.

For Shaban Shaame, the EverdreamSoft's CEO, this collaboration is the beginning of a new era: "Blockchain-based games and asset “true ownership” redefine the basis of the game economy.
Last few years we saw an important shift to free to play model. Right now we are heading to a new change towards blockchain-based models. Decentralization of ownership is the next huge
step forward, heading to a more collaborative creation process where users and developers are working hand in hand."

Further details about the project will be announced later this month, the platform includes a game optimized mobile collection app as well as a game developer interface for token management.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
It's probably because Poloniex is updating their Counterparty software. They haven't been very stable with XCP assets lately.
So hopefully it's for the best.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
   ALERT: In the last 24 hours POLONIEX had " Temporarily Disable " all Deposit/Withdraw on BCY

What's with all the doomsday stuff? Did you try to contact them?

This happens all the time with other coins. Probably just maintenance

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Some good news are out with IndieSquare + EverdreamSoft + Force of Will
partnering to build a platform to be used by any game developer where they can use Counterparty assets for their games.
Hopefully we'll get better news in English Smiley

IndieSquareとEverdreamSoftの業務提携と人気カードゲーム「Force of Will」のカウンターパーティプロトコル利用決定のお知らせ

legendary
No

Man you need to look more into it. it is totally clear how upgraded are cards and by background color also what quad are upgraded. bronze fro Q1 silver for Q2 and gold for Q3. Please look more into it. Is way better now as it was.

You see Legendary cards have that orange Flower on top center. and it gets filled as much you upgrade it of all my legendary cards only one "Battle of Blocksize" is at 4/6, the rest are at 6/6. Epic cards i have plenty at 1/5.

Jump to: