Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 149. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
No
Now is very difficult to  see on which lvl
is the card without  clicking on it..  Two  cards on another lvl looks the same and it isn't clear to me to see which is maximum lvl of the card.  I hope it will be improved anyway
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
i am afraid new interface is less user-friendly as prievous..
Previous was more transparent.. now is difficult to compare cards
and crystalize of cards is even more difficult..

I think is more transparent. you can list your cards different ways. blockchain, or how rare they are and something else. Then you can move forward for a whole box and not only one line. When you browse your cards.  To select cards to crystalize is just perfect. Yes we used crystallize all common cards before but i think when game start that would be out of question. You can select all cards you want to crystalize and do it with one touch.

When i first looked at is also looked a bit confusing but was just new. All cards looked a bit different and i could nto say in first view what they are as i used to . But now getting more used of.   Team page and crystallization is easier now.   Lets hope when changing other menus it will look as good as this also.

What i don't like that much, but again it could be just that i am not used off are new more contrast colors. Before menu was more pastel ( sort of boring colors). Now is more contrast and flashy. I hope kids nowadays love that.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

ASABE THE CRYSTALS SORCERESS

Crystals Sorceress is a new SoG public card issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units.
SORCERESSCD will be available to the general public at 90 BCY or 3 XCP at

Stats are: Health: 2 | Attack: 3 | Speed: 3 | Element: Water
Spell: Heal whole team
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Another lady character to add to the collection.
Glad we have a few now so characters are getting a bit more balanced Smiley

Which is the best female character so far?

"bit more balanced"? total of 8 female main characters out of a total of 77 cards is nowhere near balanced by a long shot.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
i am afraid new interface is less user-friendly as prievous..
Previous was more transparent.. now is difficult to compare cards
and crystalize of cards is even more difficult..

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Another lady character to add to the collection.
Glad we have a few now so characters are getting a bit more balanced Smiley

Which is the best female character so far?
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

ASABE THE CRYSTALS SORCERESS

Crystals Sorceress is a new SoG public card issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units.
From Thursday, August 11th, 3pm CEST the SORCERESSCD will be offered by the
Partner Merchant for 70 BCY. Later on, it will be available at the Public Merchant’s.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Software games are always late aren't they? Look at how many games never actually release.... bcy price is expecting a release, we shall wait and see.

Spells was due for release in June I think and they made the decision (most definitely the correct one) to postpone full release to September with a soft launch for August.

Yeah I'm just getting antsy. The full game release is so close now I can see it. Looking fwd to it as well cos the features they are adding before that are gonna be awesome.

When they finish up that deal with all4games as well that'll be brilliant and will give the game a great platform to launch from.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

I doubt anything big will happen before 12th august when that tutorial campaign ends. And then is weekend so before 15th August.

GDC is also on 15-16th so probably nothing til at least 17th?

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see soft launch happening this month.

Software games are always late aren't they? Look at how many games never actually release.... bcy price is expecting a release, we shall wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

I doubt anything big will happen before 12th august when that tutorial campaign ends. And then is weekend so before 15th August.

GDC is also on 15-16th so probably nothing til at least 17th?

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see soft launch happening this month.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

GET YOUR TROLLSCLUB!

TROLLSCLUB is an SoG card issued in a limited supply of 1200 units.
After being offered by the Partner Merchant, now it will be available at
the Public Merchant's. From Wednesday, August 10th, 3pm CEST,
you can get your TROLLSCLUB for 84 BCY.

Hey you made a card to represent this website?!

Grin

There are more then just one but this is blockchain one in game are several troll cards one i posted here.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497874.msg15105943#msg15105943

A serious and worried question, just to get back to the point: it's August, 9th. When do you think to release the first commercial version of the game?

You told in the last roadmap we would have to wait till August. Any update?

Thanks in advance,
Fassa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Yes I agree this is a good card to represent some of the trolls around on BitcoinTalk LOL

Are you talking about yourself, my dear pumper troll? Smiley

A serious and worried question, just to get back to the point: it's August, 9th. When do you think to release the first commercial version of the game?

You told in the last roadmap we would have to wait till August. Any update?

Thanks in advance,
Fassa

legendary
Yes I agree this is a good card to represent some of the trolls around on BitcoinTalk LOL
legendary
Activity: 1120

GET YOUR TROLLSCLUB!

Hey you made a card to represent this website?!

Grin
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

GET YOUR TROLLSCLUB!

Jump to: