Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 161. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Yes, I play infinity lvl but it looks that I should play it infinity time Cheesy
I made a gameplay:
https://youtu.be/CpMoTYlrgUo (I hope I did not break any rules my publishing it) Do you have any hints for me or so?
Maybe I should rearange my team to another set? Thanks!

You are doing well.  Try to first aim for the ones that will hit you back first. The ones with lower number.

With super good cards you can play Infinity almost infinity time.

And if you maybe had not yet. Today is last time to link your SoG account with wallet so you will get reward for testing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Yes, I play infinity lvl but it looks that I should play it infinity time Cheesy
I made a gameplay:
https://youtu.be/CpMoTYlrgUo (I hope I did not break any rules my publishing it) Do you have any hints for me or so?
Maybe I should rearange my team to another set? Thanks!
legendary
@Febo thanks!  My next question is how to win extracampaign 2 Forest of Treausure Do I need d     any special cards?

lol i dont knw how to win some campaigns. If your cards are to weak then play Infinity. When you get stronger cards or upgrade the ones you have more, then return to Campaigns.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
GET WATERSCOURT !

Kingdom of Waters Court is our new free blockchain asset. "Free" card means that it won't be sold on
a swapbot for BitCrystals as the public or premium cards. You can get it only as a gift or reward.

HOW TO GET ONE?
On Friday, June 24 we tweeted the WATERSCOURT card picture, accompanied with the hashtag
#RETWEET&WIN. All you have to do is to retweet it and to invite your Twitter followers to retweet
it again and/or like it.

You will get 1 WATERSCOURT card for your retweet of our initial contest tweet + another one for each
retweet or like of your retweet. ATTENTION: When retweeting your retweet, your followers have to
start with a short comment, otherwise it will count as another retweet of the initial tweet!

You can gather your points until Thursday, June 30, 3pm CEST. Then we will count the points and contact
you to get your Counterparty address. The cards will be distributed afterwards.

Follow us @SpellsofGenesis and invite your friends to join us too!

@Febo thanks!  My next question is how to win extracampaign 2 Forest of Treausure Do I need d     any special cards?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
If there will be a white hat card, i will purchase my first spells of genesis card.

I like the idea, just have to wait to see if the White Hats at Ethereum are going to be able to recover the Ether from Child DAOs.
Otherwise the hero will be the Black Hat instead! LOL

Cheesy
legendary
How are the "bonuses"  working? I realised only that fire gives additional damage but how
Shields working  (Golden  shield with  sword and violet one??)

Spells works like this. when your card is ready o shoot throw spell into the playground. So once they are there you need to aim them and shoot to get activated. Card have only one spell per wave.

So Those
"Blue hearths" heal card that hit it or all your cards.
"Yellow swords" adds strength to card that hit it or all your cards for next 3 waves.
"Purple shields" reduce health of closest or all enemy cards when they are hit until that card will have next turn.
"Ice Crystals" reduce speed (their next turn postponed) of closest or all enemy cards.
"Green shields" adds shields to card that hit or all cards untill that card have next turn.
"Orange Fireballs" blast health of closest or all enemy cards when hit.

How are the "bonuses"  working? I realised only that fire gives additional damage but how
Shields working  (Golden  shield with  sword and violet one??)
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
If there will be a white hat card, i will purchase my first spells of genesis card.
Activity: 373

GNOMECARD

Stats of this card are 3-1-3 with spell of Increase attack varying by the level of the card.

GNOMECARD is a brand new SoG asset issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units.
The card will be first offered by the Partner Merchant, later on by the Premium one.

Starting from Thursday, June 23rd, 3pm CEST you can get your GNOMECARD for
75 BCY from the Partner Merchant.

the GNOMECARD will be on partner merchant tomorrow. It's  a 2000 card issue. See above for details. If interested please send me a DM. I will sell these at 90 BCY.

Stats are 3-1-3 with spell Increase attack varying by level of the card
legendary

GNOMECARD

The card will be first offered by the Partner Merchant, later on by the Premium one.

the GNOMECARD will be on partner merchant tomorrow. It's  a 2000 card issue. See above for details. If interested please send me a DM. I will sell these at 90 BCY.

where can I find step-by-step instruction how to obtain these cards?

On computer "spells" doesn't move.. sorry I forgot to press LMB

First you need a wallet to store cards in.  This one was made for Spells of Genesis: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/138534119890/create-a-digital-wallet-and-connect-it-to-your-sog
Or you just get normal counterwallet https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ .
Then found it with Bitcrystals and then you can buy cards from public merchant https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/public-merchant#choose  or people that want to sell ( some have swapbots made others will make them when you ask or will donate you card after you will pay it. Or they have DEX https://sogassets.com/dex/  sell orders)  You can ofcourse also make  DEX buy order.

GNOMECARD

where can I find step-by-step instruction how to obtain these cards?

On computer "spells" doesn't move.. sorry I forgot to press LMB
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Good things come to those who wait!  Grin
legendary
android app seems buggy...does it run on windows smoothly?

Works for me most of time.

You know where to report Bugs?

Yes i checked. There was over 100 BTC volume last month. So Fassa fears of delisting are totally not needed. Even now that there are no real reasons to trade BCY beside speculation at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Do we need a White Hat Child Bitcrystals to save Bitcrystals?

Hey Viva!, don't waste your time here.

They answer no more to anyone... they're superior, they don't need our advice, they do know the right way.

Yes, the way to go down down down down down.

Well, don't be too gloom and doom, eventually now we have enough volumes on Poloniex. No delisting ahead!

haha half full guy Smiley
Activity: 373

GNOMECARD

the GNOMECARD will be on partner merchant tomorrow. It's  a 2000 card issue. See above for details. If interested please send me a DM. I will sell these at 90 BCY.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

They answer no more to anyone... they're superior, they don't need our advice, they do know the right way.

Well, don't be too gloom and doom, eventually now we have enough volumes on Poloniex. No delisting ahead!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
android app seems buggy...does it run on windows smoothly?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

GNOMECARD

Jump to: