Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 174. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Is someone here that know how many btc worth 1 Sarutobi, 1 Cnpcoin, 1 Shumai?

In this Month a lot of this coin were collected through the pubblic merchant swapbot

1 Sarutobi = 60 BitCrystals
1 Cnpcoin = 150 BitCrystals
1 Shumai = 150 BitCrystals

I am not 100% of Sarutobi, that is price i bought at, but price of unlimited cards should and did not change much. Cnpcoin and Shumai cards price raise only once and is now for long time like this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Is someone here that know how many btc worth 1 Sarutobi, 1 Cnpcoin, 1 Shumai?

In this Month a lot of this coin were collected through the pubblic merchant swapbot
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Price is of no consequence as there is no depth to BCY trading volume. BCY price can be move with a very small purchase. If you believe in the game and the team, Just Go The Distance. If you are hoping to make a profit on a coin other than bitcoin, than counterparty is the counter you should be betting on. It will move if SOG moves positively as well as Storj and positive developments in the protocol. Of course I could also be completely wrong in my analysis so do your own research.
legendary
@mill0601  you sold all Bitcrystals weeks ago. And Crying all the time. So what now? You gonna buy them again to cry more?

I bought my Bitcoins at $650 so still long time to go. But they will get there.  No matter if you will cry all the time  or not. Keep that in mind if deciding to buy back Bitcrystals.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin went up. Time for more abuse.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
ETH will soon be voted to be base for Counterparty and so for every coin like Bitcrystals on XCP blockchain (that is Bitcoin blockchain )
so look for news on counterparty forum and vote as you see fit .

The vote is on EVM implementation, not substituting the Bitcoin platform Counterparty runs on. It will add ethereum-like smart contract capabilities to Counterparty, but they won´t be using ether for fueling it. Please don´t confuse the issues. All existing Counterparty assets will continue to function as before. Using EVM functionality will be entirely optional.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Seems like Season 5 just ended.
I wonder if in next season all will reset or not as in last one.

I wonder that too, some of the free cards are quite good! Especially the Luminatis and Crirawins!
Save the date, guys: 6/6, season 6! Before it starts, the cards and other in-game achievements will be reset.
EverdreamSoft Team

SAVE THE DATE!

6/6, SEASON 6

This is stunning, over 26 000 000 points collected during the 5th testing season!

The season is over now and we are going to distribute 20 000 BCY as rewards among
all those who helped us during this season. Many thanks for your commitment!

For the season 6, which will start on June 6th, we are preparing something special
for you: a new build with over 300 cards and about 100 waves!

Please note that before the season starts, your points and in-game achievements will
be reset. More details will follow, now it's time to enjoy your rewards!

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
ETH will soon be voted to be base for Counterparty and so for every coin like Bitcrystals on XCP blockchain (that is Bitcoin blockchain )
so look for news on counterparty forum and vote as you see fit .
EverdreamSoft Team

CYCLOPSCARD AT THE PUBLIC MERCHANT'S

CYCLOPSCARD was issued in an unlimited supply and in its offchain version it is the third evolution
of the "one-eyed" card. Its blockchain version can be bought now for 48 BCY, or obtained later by
"blockchainisation". The CYCLOPSCARD will be offered by the Public Merchant from Friday, May
27th, 3pm
CEST.

Activity: 840
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
BCY is up today by more than 5% on Poloniex despite the current up trend on BTC Grin Long-time Volume is what actually counts btw, not if the price of a coin goes down temporarily. Look at YACC, this coin went down to 1 sat and was not booted from Poloniex, and is now "up" to about 7 sats. Doom and gloom predictions and whining do nothing to make this project move forward. Anyone who is ready to bail because of some temporary down trend on the exchanges please do so now and stop posting here, go find a pump and dump coin to invest your money in. I am happy with the new roadmap, it looks achievable and I am looking forward to game release in the fall. There is no point to make false promisses or release a half backed product. Sure there are things that could be handled differently and I am not saying the project management has been perfect, but all in all I think EDS is listening to the users and taking our comments into consideration to make this project a success.

are you kidding us?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
BCY is up today by more than 5% on Poloniex despite the current up trend on BTC Grin Long-time Volume is what actually counts btw, not if the price of a coin goes down temporarily. Look at YACC, this coin went down to 1 sat and was not booted from Poloniex, and is now "up" to about 7 sats. Doom and gloom predictions and whining do nothing to make this project move forward. Anyone who is ready to bail because of some temporary down trend on the exchanges please do so now and stop posting here, go find a pump and dump coin to invest your money in. I am happy with the new roadmap, it looks achievable and I am looking forward to game release in the fall. There is no point to make false promisses or release a half backed product. Sure there are things that could be handled differently and I am not saying the project management has been perfect, but all in all I think EDS is listening to the users and taking our comments into consideration to make this project a success.
legendary
Activity: 1722

I wrote them off already. I was so frustrated with the team I delete the wallet.

Then naff off to some other thread! I don't usually am so direct, but I think you deserve it.
See what you make me do! Thanks.  Cheesy
Activity: 608
Whats the new low for today guys?

Definitely in the running for being delisted.

Presumably your a holder of BCY.

Do you think it's a good idea to endlessly post negative feedback on a public forum?

What do you think that does for the overall value of BCY in the short term?

I wrote them off already. I was so frustrated with the team I delete the wallet.

Good, now move on, nothing to see here...

BCY team has been doing a mighty fine job so far imho, frequent updates, keeping promises, continuing development, what do people expect?
Devolping a game like this takes some time, look at the roadmap and you'll see were getting close to where the profit is gonna be made if you're in this as an investor and where the fun is gonna start if you're into these type of games.

Ps: and burn address is growing nicely, so less supply each month... as soon as demand starts lifting again... moon!
legendary
Activity: 1162

Do you think it's a good idea to endlessly post negative feedback on a public forum?

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

legendary
I agree, a rare card like Satoshi should be having more power... However the spells and powers are still being tuned so I have hope for it to change.
legendary
Ofcourse, but i guess will be hard ( wil takes lots of time and resources) to fully upgrade them.
Satoshi card stats sucks, but i mention that on so many places already.
legendary

I wonder that too, some of the free cards are quite good! Especially the Luminatis and Crirawins!
legendary
Jump to: