Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 171. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO BETTER?

We appreciate very much your commitment to Spells of Genesis.
In order to be able to reply better to your concerns, suggestions
and remarks, we now invite you to express your opinion via a
5-10 minutes survey. Your feedback will be widely appreciated.

Your opinion counts for us. Thank you for your time.

We will be waiting for your responses until June 15th 2016.

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Yeah you can buy them on the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange.  You can also send BTC into your Indiesquare wallet and then buy XCP to purchase BCY within their decentralized exchange(Indiesquare is a wallet that connects to the counterparty protocol).  As of right now the price of BCY is .0001 btc  each.  Once you have BCY you can put your XCP(indiesquare wallet) address into your Spells of Genesis acct and then it will show up within the game when the full release happens.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

A noob question... I have 770 bitcrytals in my SOG account, is it usable in-game or should I request for it's transfer to my linked counterwallet address?

sorry to bother, thanks to anyone who can reply...

What is a SoG account?

The account where we play was reseted at end of every generation of testing. Everyone that wanted to get reward for testing had to link their account with  counterwallet or any other compatible vallet. BitCrystals was sent there so as cards you bought in past.

To get BitCrystals from  testings you had to link your account with counterwallet before each generation of testing ended. To claim Bitcrystals that was given before, for early registration or other rewards, i think time to claim them already passed. But i am not 100% sure. If you check hnin-s old posts here, you will for sure find that mention.

Since I have a Spell of Genesis account I am expecting that I can use it in-game if I don't transfer them anywhere else. Like a counterwallet address.

Or is that a mistaken expectation??

Yes your SoG account has a tally on your ownership of BCY.  There's an option when you login to Spellsofgenesis.com where you can input your Counterparty wallet address(the address automatically given to you when you start an indiewallet app).

I tried the game a while ago, and I was looking where are the Bitcrystals and how to use them in-game but I did not find either of them...are they in the works yet?? Anyway I have put my counterwallet address. Thanks for replying.

A noob question... I have 770 bitcrytals in my SOG account, is it usable in-game or should I request for it's transfer to my linked counterwallet address?

What is a SoG account?

The account where we play was reseted at end of every generation of testing. Everyone that wanted to get reward for testing had to link their account with  counterwallet or any other compatible vallet. BitCrystals was sent there so as cards you bought in past.

To get BitCrystals from  testings you had to link your account with counterwallet before each generation of testing ended. To claim Bitcrystals that was given before, for early registration or other rewards, i think time to claim them already passed. But i am not 100% sure. If you check hnin-s old posts here, you will for sure find that mention.

Since I have a Spell of Genesis account I am expecting that I can use it in-game if I don't transfer them anywhere else. Like a counterwallet address.

Yes your SoG account has a tally on your ownership of BCY.  There's an option when you login to Spellsofgenesis.com where you can input your Counterparty wallet address(the address automatically given to you when you start an indiewallet app).
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

MAYALCARD, NEW SOG PREMIUM CARD

"Mayal Queen of Lymronia" is a new SoG premium card (i.e.
that the card will be first on sale at the Partner Merchant's and
one month later it will hit the Premium Merchant's; 40% of the
total supply will be allocated to each Merchant).

Issued in a limited supply of 400 units, it will be offered for 500
BCY
per card. Starting from Tuesday, May 31st, 3pm CEST, visit
the Partner Merchant and get one!

What is a SoG account?

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

What is a SoG account?

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I don't know about you guys.............but this infighting between ETH/DAO/Lisk is a prime time for BCY to come into the fight with some actual value.  Just my thoughts.  This coin could easily go to .001 with the proper help! ahhaahaah.  Just saying.

If youre here, as a polo bull, im confident in it.
I don't know about you guys.............but this infighting between ETH/DAO/Lisk is a prime time for BCY to come into the fight with some actual value.  Just my thoughts.  This coin could easily go to .001 with the proper help! ahhaahaah.  Just saying.
yeah price was lot up and down but there was even times that did go down a lot under,  ico price isn't
really what you are seeking here because anyone bought cards with at least 30 -50 % of his -her bcy or else would have been a lot more down than this , but glad you are interested , is a good sign .

Crowdsale ended 9 month ago. and price at start of crowdsale was 0.00005 BTC and at that time BTC was about $280 so one BCY cost them $0.014 . I bough them last day and paid double. So in BTC more then right now in $ less.

I see, this answers some questions for me, about the right price for investing in it atm.
and 9 months is not much when you have many updates and upgrades coming.
seems like there's alot of potential and interest building up due the coming release.

tnx for the info, and see you around Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Hey

can someone tell me the ico price?
i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin
now seems like a great time..

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin

Maybe i was misunderstood, obviously..  Tongue

I know the sale has ended some 1-2 years ago.
was just curious about the buying price at that time.

and yes im aware 9k is a great price to fall in.
I will research this project some more and then decide Smiley

Thanks

Crowdsale ended 9 month ago. and price at start of crowdsale was 0.00005 BTC and at that time BTC was about $280 so one BCY cost them $0.014 . I bough them last day and paid double. So in BTC more then right now in $ less.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
yeah price was lot up and down but there was even times that did go down a lot under,  ico price isn't
really what you are seeking here because anyone bought cards with at least 30 -50 % of his -her bcy or else would have been a lot more down than this , but glad you are interested , is a good sign .

Hey

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin

Thanks
Bitcoin, XCP and BCY.  Those are the only coins that matter here honestly.  A perfect triad if you ask me.  However, if there is an option in a future update of Indiesquare where you can convert other cryptos into XCP(maybe have a Shapeshift.io plugin) then that would make your coin work.  Other than that it is too much a risk to add a coin who hasn't had any movement on Poloniex in ages.
Activity: 182
Wondering if you guys consider adding MMXVI as a payment method for Spells of Genesis?  MMXVI is a new growing coin that will become one of the major players in the crypto game industry.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-mmxvi-academy-huge-pump-on-yobit-1361482
Hey

Thanks
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Hey

i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin
Hey

i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nice article about the Fall release on Bitcoinist!  Grin

Spells of Genesis Full Release Coming Fall 2016

Ooops what a news, :

Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for this firm’s products and/or services.

And then, here we have the first official SoG PR I remember.
Well done.

At least the team is being proactive, wheren't you the one saying: we need more marketing, articles, etc?

YES.

I'm VERY HAPPY of this news and of this proactivity shown.

Ok, GOOD NEWS and a BETTER DAY TODAY for me, I will wait with a little less anxiety!

Good done, EDS team.

Jump to: