Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 24. (Read 675822 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

Is $BCY dead? Spells of Genesis came out, it was a flop, so now what happens?

It looks like the team is doing a new ICO for a totally new coin & game. What use does BCY have anymore?

I don't think it's dead. When SoG came out prices of every single cryptocurrency/token was rising. Now as you can see this rally is over.
So don't think price is monitoring development/activity on coin/project. Do a reasearch about coin/project and then evaluate it.

Are you talking about this ICO? http://lordmancer2.io/
I doubt this is same team as SoG. SoG team is only supporting them...
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

Is $BCY dead? Spells of Genesis came out, it was a flop, so now what happens?

It looks like the team is doing a new ICO for a totally new coin & game. What use does BCY have anymore?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the difference/benefits of your project in comparison with the PLAYKEY?
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Yeah I'm in top 100, I hope I will find any good card with my rewards Cheesy
And for November I would like to be in TOP 50 ^^
I wonder if it will be any changes to rewards for November
Hello,
the gold rewards will be the same for November, but the blockchain rewards will be different, you can find them on our blog...
EverdreamSoft Team
Are you talking about the Happy Hallow's EVe? You'll the card stats here, just search for SOGHALLOWEEn asset
Thanks, I forgot about this site Cheesy
Now I would like to complain a little about the game xD
In monthly challegne I'm about 100th places, so please keep your fingers crossed for me to finish in top 100 please Smiley
Now I am focussed more at leaderbord because I am to weak to pass Dark Creator level (or/ and I got too less luck to win better card - I get nothing allowing me upgrade my team Sad ) IIRC there was 10% ratio of Rare and 1% of Epic card, am I right?
I hope that will be more way to improve team without spending many bitcrystals soon.!
Hello,

the ratio for each card is as follows:

Gold Summon:
Common:    80%
Rare:      18.9%
Epic:      1%
Legendary:   0.1%

Gem Rare+ Summon
Rare:      80%
Epic:      18%
Legendary:   2%

Gem Epic+ Summon
Epic:      80%
Legendary:   20%

If you have any suggestions, please share them with our devs on our forum. We also have an interactive roadmap, where people can vote and comment the existing suggestions...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Yeah I'm in top 100, I hope I will find any good card with my rewards Cheesy
And for November I would like to be in TOP 50 ^^
I wonder if it will be any changes to rewards for November
Activity: 42
I added BitCrystals to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) given the details I could find on the website. This will allow more people to learn about BitCrystals and join. Can others from the community who are more knowledgeable please review the profile and submit edits for the remaining missing information? We should also link wallets, exchanges, and other services to BitCrystals so that other users can easily get started.

Screenshot of coin overview screen: https://i.imgur.com/mQp1vra.png

Screenshot of coin details screen: https://i.imgur.com/76HcxZe.png
Are you talking about the Happy Hallow's EVe? You'll the card stats here, just search for SOGHALLOWEEn asset
Thanks, I forgot about this site Cheesy
Now I would like to complain a little about the game xD
In monthly challegne I'm about 100th places, so please keep your fingers crossed for me to finish in top 100 please Smiley
Now I am focussed more at leaderbord because I am to weak to pass Dark Creator level (or/ and I got too less luck to win better card - I get nothing allowing me upgrade my team Sad ) IIRC there was 10% ratio of Rare and 1% of Epic card, am I right?
I hope that will be more way to improve team without spending many bitcrystals soon.!
EverdreamSoft Team
Airdrop coming in a few days!!! hold your coins in your wallet and get rewarded 1:1 ratio of FREE coins Smiley

https://blog.spellsofgenesis.com/let-rain-lord-coins-bitcrystals-holders/

What are the purposes which this coins are intended for?
You'll be able to exchange tthe DROPLORDCOIN for LORDCOIN, whis is adigital asset on the EThereum blockchain. We'll publish more information soon. You can red more about LORDCOIN and the Lordmancer II project here.

I wish that fee on bittrex are so high, because I would buy few BCY (but I do not want to give easy money for bittrex, cause I don't have to much free investments assets to spend to buy so much bitcrystals that 5bcy fee will be reasonable % )

Dear Everdreamsoft, glad to see you posting here at bitcointalk as it is my preffered cryptocurrency form of communication.. I hope you will get our sugestions from here while working on SoG improvement, too..

could you tell me what feautures will this card have?
[/quote]
Airdrop coming in a few days!!! hold your coins in your wallet and get rewarded 1:1 ratio of FREE coins Smiley

What are the purposes which this coins are intended for?

I wish that fee on bittrex are so high, because I would buy few BCY (but I do not want to give easy money for bittrex, cause I don't have to much free investments assets to spend to buy so much bitcrystals that 5bcy fee will be reasonable % )

Dear Everdreamsoft, glad to see you posting here at bitcointalk as it is my preffered cryptocurrency form of communication.. I hope you will get our sugestions from here while working on SoG improvement, too..

could you tell me what feautures will this card have?
Activity: 9
Hi there,

The special blockchain card "Happy Hallow'Eve" will be available at the public merchant only on the 31st of October.
Do not hesitate to check this page for more information !

About the LordCoins Airdrop, please follow our blog

Have a nice day and game  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Is bitcrystals staying on the counterpartyplatform?

Remember a few weeks back that it was mentioned to move to another platform.

I think it is staying for now. They are monitoring situation, but there is no sense (by my opinion) to move to another platform right now.

If you are not in hurry you can set very low fees for orders. Book of Orbs allows to set as low as around 5 cents in satoshis.

Bitcoin blockchain is most trusted. I heard they have been thinking also about of possibility to use multiple blockchains at same time.

I agree, no sense in moving. Counterparty has new developments on the horizon which will reduce fees.

At this moment it's to many steps for buying cards.
Is they're a way coming for making that easier, like that we can buy blockchains cards in the app self without downloading another application.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

I think it is staying for now. They are monitoring situation, but there is no sense (by my opinion) to move to another platform right now.

If you are not in hurry you can set very low fees for orders. Book of Orbs allows to set as low as around 5 cents in satoshis.

Bitcoin blockchain is most trusted. I heard they have been thinking also about of possibility to use multiple blockchains at same time.

I agree, no sense in moving. Counterparty has new developments on the horizon which will reduce fees.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hello SoG Members.

Make sure you have a active Telegram channel, it is the main home for Crypto people these days.  Would love to see a active SOG telegram channel thank you.

Activity: 195
Merit: 102
Anyone knows does Bitcrystals in card buy orders count too?

i would like to know as well, i have many bcy in buy orders
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 288

Very nice!

Anyone knows does Bitcrystals in card buy orders count too?
Activity: 56

It explains the +50% rise.

EverdreamSoft has issued 15’000 DROPLORDCOINs, a Counterparty asset which will be distributed to all XCP addresses owning any BCY, proportionally to their amount of BitCrystals. The DROPLORDCOIN distribution will occur on Tuesday, October 31st, 2:30pm CET.

Why you say this is 1:1 Ratio?

THis is a good idea to airdrop to bcy holders,
Would we get DROPLORDCOINs if we have the BCY in an exchange?

you only get free coins when your BCY are in the wallet..so shift it soon Smiley
Activity: 337
So have to hop on etherwallet to get the actual lordcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: