Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 30. (Read 675822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

I dont. I get just this. But i use web version so, ...:

First levels give little Gold anyway so I am fine till will get fixed.

Ah, now I see, I play Android app

I should say you are lucky enough to have the web version running, even without the "shopping"

I can't make it working on my Chrome, macOS, tried to delete cookies - no success Sad

got the same stuff on my webversion.
So its a bug not a feat or is gold now useless in the Webversion ?

PS: why you dont try a different Browser on MacOS?

Opera
Maxton or Pale Moon ?

Chrome and google suck anyways these days.
Boycott them as much as you can imo.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Ah, now I see, I play Android app

I should say you are lucky enough to have the web version running, even without the "shopping"

I can't make it working on my Chrome, macOS, tried to delete cookies - no success Sad

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Every finished campaign give Epic card so lots more Epic cards now.  And I think there is a bug to not let you summon cards for gold, but there are small bugs every update and get fixed after few days.

What do you mean "not to let you summon cards for gold..."  
After update I have no problem with exchanging cards on the Shop tab - ie 1/10 random Cards for 100/1000 gold

Crypto Mentat
Every finished campaign give Epic card so lots more Epic cards now.  And I think there is a bug to not let you summon cards for gold, but there are small bugs every update and get fixed after few days.

What do you mean "not to let you summon cards for gold..." 
After update I have no problem with exchanging cards on the Shop tab - ie 1/10 random Cards for 100/1000 gold
legendary
I dig the new updates, much more to play now. It will take a while to finish the game up!  Smiley

Every finished campaign give Epic card so lots more Epic cards now.  And I think there is a bug to not let you summon cards for gold, but there are small bugs every update and get fixed after few days.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I dig the new updates, much more to play now. It will take a while to finish the game up!  Smiley
Crypto Mentat
I have just updated the app (Android), but it looks like not everything is ready. The game freezes quite often, I did not manage to enter the Raids
and by the way, as an indicator, https://play.spellsofgenesis.com/ also does not work yet  Sad
legendary
NEW FEATURES

• 7-Stars campaigns
      We added 4 additional stars to all campaigns, thus turning 3-stars campaigns into 7-stars campaigns. The new stars
      will have the same battlefield design as star 3 level, but then with an increasing boost to the enemies’ attack, health
      and spellpower. This will provide a lot of new content.
    • Reduced your opponent’s boost on highest Raid ranks
    • Added more random levels for each raid rank
    • Card reward per star
    • PvP leaderboard Public API Released
    • Redirect to gems page of the shop when the player has not enough gems

This will add moths of playing of only the campaigns. Most needed step after launch.
    Activity: 754
    Merit: 510
    EverdreamSoft Team
      Discover "Magica Warrior" Release!

Our latest release of Spells of Genesis – 1.2.5. Magica Warrior –  is ready to be launched! We’ve worked hard to fix bugs,
      improve your gaming experience and come up with neat new additions. We hope you’ll enjoy playing the game even more.

The Magica Warrior release will be available starting from

NEW FEATURES

• 7-Stars campaigns
          We added 4 additional stars to all campaigns, thus turning 3-stars campaigns into 7-stars campaigns. The new stars
          will have the same battlefield design as star 3 level, but then with an increasing boost to the enemies’ attack, health
          and spellpower. This will provide a lot of new content.
        • Reduced your opponent’s boost on highest Raid ranks
        • Added more random levels for each raid rank
        • Card reward per star
        • PvP leaderboard Public API Released
        • Redirect to gems page of the shop when the player has not enough gems

LEARN MORE ABOUT "MAGICA WARRIOR" RELEASE ON OUR BLOG!

EverdreamSoft Team

Discover this week's blockchain cards!

This week, both Public and Premium Merchant's are going to offer you a blockchain card.

Erudite Dragon was designed in collaboration with Coin Desk, one of the leading blockchain news websites.
        The card was released in a limited supply of 2 000 units and you can get yours from the Public Merchant for
        30 BCY only!

The Messenger  is a premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800 units. The Premium Merchant will be
        offering you THEMESSENGER for 55 BCY.

Both cards will be available from Wednesday, August 16th, 3pm CEST.

legendary
        I saw only 2 people are at the highest level of PvP and only 2 more are on the second highest level (on the dedicated SOG forums). It's indeed really hard. Maybe they'll show a leaderboard for that one as well in the future Smiley

I sometimes get Go (Gold) in pvp, what is right under Ge (Genesis), but i fast fall out of it back to Si (Silver)
        legendary
        Activity: 1722
        Merit: 1000
        Is there a discord or slack group for Spell of Genesis? Not focusing on just the investment of BCY
        hello, thanks for your question. Yes, there's a slack group and SoG forum.

Hope to see you there soon Wink

The slack group link seems to have some issue...I got this error
        "Something went wrong and we're not quite sure what. We'll look into it as soon as possible!"
        after submitting email

The Slack group link is actually: https://sog-slack.herokuapp.com/. That should work.
        Activity: 337
        Merit: 250
        Is there a discord or slack group for Spell of Genesis? Not focusing on just the investment of BCY

The slack group link seems to have some issue...I got this error
        "Something went wrong and we're not quite sure what. We'll look into it as soon as possible!"
        after submitting email
        Activity: 116
        Merit: 10
        We need volume back on market.. =) Volume is too low.. =)
        EverdreamSoft Team

Activity: 337
        Merit: 250
        legendary
        Activity: 2324
        Merit: 1125
        I saw only 2 people are at the highest level of PvP and only 2 more are on the second highest level (on the dedicated SOG forums). It's indeed really hard. Maybe they'll show a leaderboard for that one as well in the future Smiley
        EverdreamSoft Team

July 2017 BCY Burn Report is Out

Check our latest BitCrystals Burn Report, with Shaban's comment, on our new blog!

EverdreamSoft Team

We’ve launched a new blog, check it out!

We have revamped the Spells of Genesis blog!

From now on, find news, announcements, portraits, stories and much
        more at blog.spellsofgenesis.com.

Enjoy reading Wink

To me it was strange to find Tumbrl as main communication channel of SoG years ago, but I guess it served its purpose. Having blog is I think strep forward.
        yes, it suits better our needs and it's easier to customize it..hope you'll appreciate it guys Wink
        EverdreamSoft Team
        Cool blog! is that going to be the official site for news announcement?
        Thanks!
        Yes, it'llthe main official site. Nevertheless, we're going to relay the most important information and news here and on the forum.
        Pages:
        Jump to: