Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 29. (Read 675822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

I abandoned the plan to do campaigns from start to top. And went straight to last ones to try to open them before this challenge will start. But now 2 days tray to finish one and still far from doing it.   11 stamina is a lot.

I feel you, I am still struggling to get all the campaigns to 7 stars... And I didn't even get to the last few on the top. So much to play!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
SEASONS

The current “Full Launch General” leaderboard will be kept active and you’ll keep gathering points for this leaderboard.

Independently from it, starting September 1, we’ll launch the “Golden Leaves September” Season, the first one from a series of monthly leaderboard seasons. This leaderboard will regularly be reset the first day of each month, at 00:00 (CEST), and will last until the last day of the same month, 23:59. Each monthly leaderboards will then be archived.

REWARDS

And, of course, “leaderboard” and “season” also mean “rewards”!

The first 2000 players on the new, monthly leaderboards will be rewarded with gold coins, the amount of the gold will increase depending on their rank. Plus, the top 50 players will get a blockchain card (if their game account has been linked to their digital wallet at the moment of the rewards distribution).

From October 1st, the rewards will be distributed regularly, right after the end of each season.

Exceptionally, the first rewards distribution, based on the players’ ranking on the Full Launch General leaderboard at the moment of the rewards distribution, will occur on September 8.

This is good news, was waiting for some season action!!!
One a month: that should keep us busy.  Smiley

I abandoned the plan to do campaigns from start to top. And went straight to last ones to try to open them before this challenge will start. But now 2 days tray to finish one and still far from doing it.   11 stamina is a lot.
legendary
SEASONS

The current “Full Launch General” leaderboard will be kept active and you’ll keep gathering points for this leaderboard.

Independently from it, starting September 1, we’ll launch the “Golden Leaves September” Season, the first one from a series of monthly leaderboard seasons. This leaderboard will regularly be reset the first day of each month, at 00:00 (CEST), and will last until the last day of the same month, 23:59. Each monthly leaderboards will then be archived.

REWARDS

The first 2000 players on the new, monthly leaderboards will be rewarded with gold coins, the amount of the gold will increase depending on their rank. Plus, the top 50 players will get a blockchain card (if their game account has been linked to their digital wallet at the moment of the rewards distribution).

From October 1st, the rewards will be distributed regularly, right after the end of each season.

Exceptionally, the first rewards distribution, based on the players’ ranking on the Full Launch General leaderboard at the moment of the rewards distribution, will occur on September 8.

This is good news, was waiting for some season action!!!
One a month: that should keep us busy.  Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
SEASONS

REWARDS

Oh wow blockchain card for reward! Good news!
legendary
SEASONS

REWARDS

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Get Your Favorite SoG Hero on a T-shirt!

Mother Bird, The Orc, Counterlord, Satoshi...and many more!

You too, you can get your T-shirt, hoodie or sweatshirt with your favorite hero!

Check our collection and order here!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
The epic cards are really helping
finally got my first quad-fused epic card

Awesome working on that stuff myself.
Most higher Levels are impossible even with "just Tier 1" Epic Cards.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
does SoG dev team have the power to change blockchain card's stats? My understanding of counterparty asset is that when you create a new blockchain card, you just have the name and quantity...so it's up to the game on how to interpret the card?

Yes, all the cards stats and even their appearance are set inside the app. You may notice, the Book of Orbs uses the pictures of cards different from those inside the SoG
Activity: 59
Got all stars, some of those were really hard.
Are the stats of blockchain cards stored on blockchain? or does SoG dev team have the power to change blockchain card's stats? My understanding of counterparty asset is that when you create a new blockchain card, you just have the name and quantity...so it's up to the game on how to interpret the card?
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Meet the mother of the Orcs: Jaya!

Witch, guide, healer, poisoner: Jaya is the mother of the
Orcs in the black caverns of Askian.

JAYACARD is our new premium blockchain card, issued
in a limited supply of 600 units. From Thursday, August
24th, 3pm CEST, you can get your Jaya from the Partner
Merchant
's for 70 BCY.

Activity: 54
What are the promised updates for this currency? How long will it remain in this ridiculous value?
The epic cards are really helping
finally got my first quad-fused epic card
legendary
I'm also enjoying the new campaigns... It's like there's a lot more to play since the last update.

Got to be a while before I get to the end though.

Keep the updates coming!  Smiley
legendary
got the same stuff on my webversion.
So its a bug not a feat or is gold now useless in the Webversion ?

PS: why you dont try a different Browser on MacOS?

Opera
Maxton or Pale Moon ?

Chrome and google suck anyways these days.
Boycott them as much as you can imo.

Chrome is de facto the industry standard - most developers test their sites and web apps to work first of all in the Chrome.
Of course most other browsers are doing pretty well, in most circumstances, but not in all  Sad
My situation is that besides the desktop I have a Windows 10 tablet, it has quite small RAM, so I tried to use different, more lightweight browsers, but none of them worked correctly with my sites in the touchscreen mode, except Chrome (it also has some bugs, but remains usable) .
That's why I stick with it. And of course the Extensions is another reason to use the Google product.

I use Firefox. I download it just for SoG. I do remember when we were testing the game, that hen was new updates and game was crashing i always got report to use Firefox. So far from launch never had problems.

Having a lot of fun with the new 7 stars. Missing ~11 stars, some of the last ones are really really tough, trying out many different combinations. Star 4-7 on dark creator feels really hard.

I finished 12 Campaighns, 18 to go. The easiest ones. With my cards is super easy. They give little Gold, but got 12 Epic cards, that i would never get in only 3 days of play. HArdly wai to progress to more chalenging Campaighns altho as I remember The Dark Creator was  super hard.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Opera
Maxton or Pale Moon ?

Chrome is de facto the industry standard - most developers test their sites and web apps to work first of all in the Chrome.
Of course most other browsers are doing pretty well, in most circumstances, but not in all  Sad
My situation is that besides the desktop I have a Windows 10 tablet, it has quite small RAM, so I tried to use different, more lightweight browsers, but none of them worked correctly with my sites in the touchscreen mode, except Chrome (it also has some bugs, but remains usable) .
That's why I stick with it. And of course the Extensions is another reason to use the Google product.
Activity: 59
Having a lot of fun with the new 7 stars. Missing ~11 stars, some of the last ones are really really tough, trying out many different combinations. Star 4-7 on dark creator feels really hard.
legendary
Is there a wiki that contains information on which epic card you get at 7th star of each campaign?

Just do them and you can remember what you got and make a list Smiley   They are not that hard to do, so Just go!

I dont. I get just this. But i use web version so, ...:

First levels give little Gold anyway so I am fine till will get fixed.

Ah, now I see, I play Android app

I should say you are lucky enough to have the web version running, even without the "shopping"

I can't make it working on my Chrome, macOS, tried to delete cookies - no success Sad

Opera
Maxton or Pale Moon ?

I am sure is a bug,but yes it seems there will be less Gold from Campaigns since after finishing each we get Epic card. All this campaigns will increase my Epic cards fro 1/3, what is huge. I never crystallized any so far.
Is there a wiki that contains information on which epic card you get at 7th star of each campaign?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org