Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 28. (Read 675822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....
They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.

Exactly people got piles of BCY just to have an account in game and answered on Facebook pool. They did not even need to play the game.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....
They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I have a lot
Code:
Out of Memory Error
recently,
it didn't take place in the past
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Pivot Idea

1. I believe SOG should significantly reduce the total number of cards (via a swap of some sort) and link ALL the new cards to new crypto projects as has often been done in the past.

- Almost no-one is keeping track of all 140 cards and they are not gaining collectability or value as result?
- SOG would be far more relevant and correctly leveraging it's blockchain based USP if each card was linked to a specific crypto project.

2. Whatever price EDS sells the cards for, use 1/3 the proceeds to buy the underlying token the card represents.

(At any time a card owner can burn/destroy their card via EDS and receive the same amount of tokens that were purchased by EDS when the card was originally sold.)

Eg. Imagine if the Sir Ether Card was sold for $60 in July 2015 but $20 of that was used to back each one with say 10 ETH per card.

Sir Ether would have a burn & therefore base value of over $3000 today.

Using this strategy SOG would be distinctly differentiated from any other collectible card game & over time the growing crypto market would feed the value of SOG cards and so too their collectability and liquidity.  

(Edit: In fact a lot of new promising crypto projects may give EDS some of the tokens which will be used to back the card for free/discount because of the marketing/publicity value a SOG card has & that it markets their new project to the SOG user base.)
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I have been watching Bitcrystals for awhile. It seems it has bottomed out in the charts. It can go a bit lower but the upside potential is there.

Why would it go lower? I agree volume is low, but project is solid..

I am out of BCY except for very small holdings primarily because the in-game purchases remain trivial. This coin is an incredibly important coin to the crypto community because it has a live project and uses its token as part of a real economy. Were BCY and SOG become wildly popular, game players, holders will be richly rewarded; and the entire gaming market would make dramatic moves to follow suit.

EDS burning only a few thousand $ in BCY a month does nothing for the price. It has to be $100k a month and the current trend line is flat.

Crypto needs BCY to succeed and if it doesn't another will using the same model. This is the future for how all companies will operate their internal economies. I do hope EDS turns it around. Marketing, marketing, marketing (competitions, promotions, rewards, social networks, communities, swag...., cross game promotions). They need to spend $1-2 million on marketing and maybe this thing will turn around.

TLDR: watch in-game burn trend line, if it can start an upward trend for 2-3 months, then buy, if it doubles two months in a row, buy everything.
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Project is maybe solid but not widely recognised. I am crypto gek and know about this coin from some time but normal person don't know that exist. There is more media coverage needed. Social media campaign and maybe some ad camp.
IMO they must connect to games with shared cards. Once one game will be a big hit, price of BCY can raise significantly. And with crypto currencies I believe that people could be living by playing different games in which you would earn cryptos in all the possible ways.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Project is maybe solid but not widely recognised. I am crypto gek and know about this coin from some time but normal person don't know that exist. There is more media coverage needed. Social media campaign and maybe some ad camp.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I have been watching Bitcrystals for awhile. It seems it has bottomed out in the charts. It can go a bit lower but the upside potential is there.

Why would it go lower? I agree volume is low, but project is solid..
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
still undervalued af atm.
I wish BCY would have a real ingame value.

Should go up again somewhere in time and space ,just sit on your coins until then guys.
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
I have just noticed that I have 5000Gold more than yesterday?
I wonder why, can someone explain me? Is it a bug or what ?Smiley
I got 10k gold too. Did you participate in How well do you know spells of genesis, FB game? I was assuming I got it from there or from monthly leaderboard reward (but I have no idea why would we get it 8th day.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Probably a reward based on your leaderboard position
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to inform that Shaban Shaame who is CEO of EverdreamSoft which has developed BitCrystals is now a member of advisory board of Lordmancer II project. We haven't even added the information yet, will do it soon.

Visit our site http://lordmancer2.io and bitcointalk thread to learn more about the project.

I hope Lord Coin price will have the same great traction as Bitcrystals!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Rank 206. Unbelievable. Bitcrystals delivered a great product.

But bottom seems to be reached.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Mushroom's Imp has really good specs for cheap card! Shocked

And before someone asks, all card specs can be seen at sogassets.com.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Fancy New Cards for Your Collection?

ROYALGRIFFIN

The Royal Griffin is the most loyal ally in the Land of Askian…

The Royal Griffin blockchain card was issued in a limited supply of 600 units and you can get yours
from the Partner Merchant for 70 BCY.

MUSHROOMSIMP

…Some say he is one of them, some other say he is their protector…

The Mushrooms’ Imp is our blockchain card issued in a limited supply of  1 200 units. Get one for
30 BCY only from the Public Merchant.

Both cards will be available from Wednesday, September 6, 3pm CEST.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
SEASONS

The current “Full Launch General” leaderboard will be kept active and you’ll keep gathering points for this leaderboard.

Independently from it, starting September 1, we’ll launch the “Golden Leaves September” Season, the first one from a series of monthly leaderboard seasons. This leaderboard will regularly be reset the first day of each

5 hours to go, get ready and save stamina!!!

Oh those that was answering on questions got lots of rewards. 100+100+50 BCY   30 BCY still to come and 2 Watterscourt cards so far Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: