Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 26. (Read 675822 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I think the best game for crypto would be Warcraft. Imagine wow gold was a crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
So basically you can't really earn money by playing. Is there any games that can actually earn you a cryptocurrency?

For now. Devs plan that you will be able to ''put'' your card on blockchain. So maybe some legendary card which is worth nothing today will be worth something in future. When "blockchainization" will be possible.
Pretty much , blockchainization means making another air money , so no more money
inflation to the stars and no way the price will be more than 1 sat at the end good hope died with BTC rise.
you can't make a coin take value that's for certain even with 99% of the reserves or burning 99.99
you still need someone that buy the rest or the price is always nothing worth.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Yep this economy sucks at best i hope the champagne was good at least
lol
Price is arround 5k sats ?
#Rekt
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
The game is actually quite fun to play right now and actually hard to finish with in-game cards alone.

Looking forward to see how it progresses. Still have plenty of time to finish all levels.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
This is going to take years to play. I'm just sitting around waiting for it to take off but I think there needs to be some major advancements or partnerships that help take this puppy to the next level Grin
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
So basically you can't really earn money by playing. Is there any games that can actually earn you a cryptocurrency?

For now. Devs plan that you will be able to ''put'' your card on blockchain. So maybe some legendary card which is worth nothing today will be worth something in future. When "blockchainization" will be possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Where can i sell the cards?

Blockchain cards are Counterparty assets, so basically you can use any Bitcoin wallet with Counterparty support. Easiest way is Book of Orbs what is designed for that purpose.

But like I said, blockchaining of ingame cards is not yet released and you can get blockchain cards now for free only through leaderboards, contests etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Can we sell the rewards we earn by playing this game? I'm brand new and know nothing about this.

We can sell blockchain card rewards of monthly leaderboard already, but blockchaining of ingame cards is still to be released feature hopefully in near future and after that we can sell earned ingame cards too.

Ive also just recently learned about hash rush. Is it legit?

HashRush seems to be nothing like Spells of Genesis, more like animated version of deceased ZenMiner (GAW Miners).
Ok so is there a maximum supply limit of these in game Bitcrystals, that can be earned by playing?

Bitcrystals is not ingame currency. I think it was planned to be, but they got problems with both Apple and Google and it is at the moment only for blockchain card sales and trading. Maximum supply is limited and Bitcrystals are frequently burned by devs and I remember they talked about setting up swapbot for changing Bitcrystals to ingame Crystals, but it has not been done for some reason yet.
If you can't earn any crypto from playing than I don't see the point in it at all.

You can earn crypto for selling cards for Bitcrystals. Apple and Google just dont allow game economy to be run on blockchain. They want their own percentage of dollar, euro, or whatever sales...
Where can i sell the cards?
Can we sell the rewards we earn by playing this game? I'm brand new and know nothing about this.

We can sell blockchain card rewards of monthly leaderboard already, but blockchaining of ingame cards is still to be released feature hopefully in near future and after that we can sell earned ingame cards too.

HashRush seems to be nothing like Spells of Genesis, more like animated version of deceased ZenMiner (GAW Miners).
Ok so is there a maximum supply limit of these in game Bitcrystals, that can be earned by playing?

Bitcrystals is not ingame currency. I think it was planned to be, but they got problems with both Apple and Google and it is at the moment only for blockchain card sales and trading. Maximum supply is limited and Bitcrystals are frequently burned by devs and I remember they talked about setting up swapbot for changing Bitcrystals to ingame Crystals, but it has not been done for some reason yet.
If you can't earn any crypto from playing than I don't see the point in it at all.

You can earn crypto for selling cards for Bitcrystals. Apple and Google just dont allow game economy to be run on blockchain. They want their own percentage of dollar, euro, or whatever sales...

Activity: 300
was involved with monga and this , how many years for such a small amount of gamers....   

gaming world is tough , and repetitive gaming HAS to be addictive...

this always feels like a chore.....not even a grinding.

as for not approaching steam when opp was available.     

Edit: I meant swapbot for Bitcrystals to ingame Gems, not ingame Crystals.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The market seems to agree with me

Devs working on super secret stuff they can't even tell.(in the forum in response to player quit and no volume) .... Lol they aren't even trying to promote their advancement even tho they have still no traction at all

I remember Nicolas Sierro telling us (just to chill out) in April lmao...they sure have tchilled a lot, taking month only to publish a roadmap... Every 24 hour passing by they lose MoRE and MoRE credibility than they already have  and they are doing nothing to prove me otherwise, they are silent has they can be... Only a couple of ppl are seeing their stuff on forum

So glad I sold...just look at this freefall 1 year downtrend...haven't able to reach near all time high in the crazy crypto push of March to july

Don't Say I haven't warned y'a EDS

6 million market cap shaban...lol do I have to remind you the amount of btc raised in the ICO?, it's gonna be 2-3 in 2018 and 0.5-1 in 2019 and then you'll be nothing more than a joke

Keep on ever dreaming ...everdreamsoft
c

2019......more like in a month a this rate
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
lol
Price is arround 5k sats ?
#Rekt
Pages:
Jump to: