Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 44. (Read 676609 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat

No Nova Crystalys is gonna happen very soon I think.

Soon in bcy it's long time ..... But There is a preview?

Yes, Nova Crystalis will hapen very soon.  Like by 2018.  But first we will have Multiplayer, then Blockchainization, then Marva Magica.  Only after all these updates will we have Nova Crystalis which is not an update of SOG, but a brand new project centered around BCY.

there is more details for Nova Crystalis on the web ?

i hear a rumor that say they want to SWITCH to ETHEREUM ! it's true ?

No, there is no info on Nova Crystalis on the web as it is kept secret.  And of course, there wouldn't be any need for secrets if they were to switch to ETH/ETC as it is an easy task.  All we know is that Nova Crystalis is a big project that will make BCY independent from SOG and revolutionize gaming.

Aslo I have no concern that EDS will switch to ETH/ETC as SOG trading cards are collectibles which can only be collectible on the bitcoin blockchain (Ethereum is not immutable and as such doesn't guarantee asset value).  Besides, if EDS wanted to get out of Bitcoin, instead of switching to someone's else scamcoin, they could just as well create their own scamcoin.

The team value a second blockchain .....  Grin see this post

https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/394-bcy-sog-cards-transaction-delivery-time/

Good work Sog  team, If you are committed you have great capacities
Audentes fortuna iuvat
How many people play this game now? Where can I see total users and active users stats?
People really interested this type of games? Is it really worth 14 million dollar market cap?

I think it's fun  Grin

It's a good game, took me ages to finish all levels, so I'm looking forward to the next release with new levels.

Any marketing in the East? ( Japan / china / korea )

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
How many people play this game now? Where can I see total users and active users stats?
People really interested this type of games? Is it really worth 14 million dollar market cap?

I think it's fun  Grin

It's a good game, took me ages to finish all levels, so I'm looking forward to the next release with new levels.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

I think it's fun  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Should I sell some more? I will most certainly raise the price. Last sell off of mine raised the price about 25%
take it easy,just waiting,you will earn more
Activity: 167

Yes, Nova Crystalis will hapen very soon.  Like by 2018.  But first we will have Multiplayer, then Blockchainization, then Marva Magica.  Only after all these updates will we have Nova Crystalis which is not an update of SOG, but a brand new project centered around BCY.

No, there is no info on Nova Crystalis on the web as it is kept secret.  And of course, there wouldn't be any need for secrets if they were to switch to ETH/ETC as it is an easy task.  All we know is that Nova Crystalis is a big project that will make BCY independent from SOG and revolutionize gaming.

Aslo I have no concern that EDS will switch to ETH/ETC as SOG trading cards are collectibles which can only be collectible on the bitcoin blockchain (Ethereum is not immutable and as such doesn't guarantee asset value).  Besides, if EDS wanted to get out of Bitcoin, instead of switching to someone's else scamcoin, they could just as well create their own scamcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Should I sell some more? I will most certainly raise the price. Last sell off of mine raised the price about 25%

Please do that... we wud be more thankful to you  Grin
Activity: 230
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
For player number best to check highscores. https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=game_leaderboard There must be at least 500 enthusiasts. And around 1500 active players.
I think game is very good and interesting, it needs some time and updates. In my opinion it has very big potential.
About market cap, everything is very pumped now and any currency you can swap to BTC on biggest exchanges is worth the cap. Of course we never know if everything is just a bubble which will pop.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
nooooooo Too much GREEN We are Scared  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

$0.655737 (22.89%) BCY
0.00023295 BTC (26.08%)

MARKET CAP $15,273,047

Rank 103
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

SPECIAL OFFER: CCMCARD AT THE PUBLIC MERCHANT'S

DON'T MISS IT OUT!

Mages of Anonymity is an SoG special card which was designed in collaboration with Crypto Currency Magazine.

Issued in a limited supply of 300 units, it is one of the rarest SoG cards. On Thursday, June 8th, 3pm CEST,
you'll get a unique opportunity to get one of the 20 CCMCARDs we're going to put on sale at the Public Merchant's,
for 500 BCY each. Don't miss it out!

Audentes fortuna iuvat

Yes, Nova Crystalis will hapen very soon.  Like by 2018.  But first we will have Multiplayer, then Blockchainization, then Marva Magica.  Only after all these updates will we have Nova Crystalis which is not an update of SOG, but a brand new project centered around BCY.

Yes, Nova Crystalis will hapen very soon.  Like by 2018.  But first we will have Multiplayer, then Blockchainization, then Marva Magica.  Only after all these updates will we have Nova Crystalis which is not an update of SOG, but a brand new project centered around BCY.

I have thought about Nova Crystalys and GAME and DGB. The argument is that a platform coin will win them all when it comes to gaming. But I just don't see it ever happening. Tokens are too easy to create and the payoff so big, why would anyone build a game using someone else's token as in-game currency? It just makes no sense. In-game assets are a different beast, it would be great if their was a universal asset protocol, and I think there will be, however, in-game currency will never  consolidate to one token. There is simply too much incentive to use your own token. Why use someone else's token and make them rich, when if your game is any good your own token will work just fine.

Nova Crystalis project has little to do with offering a platform for gaming.  BCY can already be used for that purpose and is only limited by app store policies.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
every shit coins pumping... even the one with no progess or updates coins getting pumped...

BCY is still at same place... stable...

will we going to see any progess on price in this year  Huh

Welcome , This is no pump Coin  , no volume Coin !

It's more stable than  btc Wink

Well, it has not reach the pump stage and i think it is not good to actually pump for no reason because that causes unhealthy price growth

Growing step by step with development is the best Smiley

I'm not sure , the 22 june big big tech news ( on rumors )

But this team is too hermetic   Grin

GREEN AGAIN  Huh Huh Huh

Hey, yo, what the hell's going on here?   Huh
Audentes fortuna iuvat
every shit coins pumping... even the one with no progess or updates coins getting pumped...

It's more stable than  btc Wink

Well, it has not reach the pump stage and i think it is not good to actually pump for no reason because that causes unhealthy price growth

I'm not sure , the 22 june big big tech news ( on rumors )

But this team is too hermetic   Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

It's more stable than  btc Wink

Audentes fortuna iuvat

It's more stable than  btc Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
I have one proposition for SoG. It is really annoying for me that I have 1 gem. We can't do anything with that. So it would be nice if they create one mission where we would receive let's say 11 gems so I can spend it all on refill stamina.
Pages:
Jump to: