Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 45. (Read 676609 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
every shit coins pumping... even the one with no progess or updates coins getting pumped...

BCY is still at same place... stable...

will we going to see any progess on price in this year  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

No Nova Crystalys is gonna happen very soon I think.

Soon in bcy it's long time ..... But There is a preview?

I have thought about Nova Crystalys and GAME and DGB. The argument is that a platform coin will win them all when it comes to gaming. But I just don't see it ever happening. Tokens are too easy to create and the payoff so big, why would anyone build a game using someone else's token as in-game currency? It just makes no sense. In-game assets are a different beast, it would be great if their was a universal asset protocol, and I think there will be, however, in-game currency will never  consolidate to one token. There is simply too much incentive to use your own token. Why use someone else's token and make them rich, when if your game is any good your own token will work just fine.
Activity: 255
CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations

rank 115       Bitcrystals    BCY    $11,899,541    
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
When is the multiplayer mode ready?
Update of Spells of genesis comes on 21th June, multiplayer mode will be added in this update. For more information look this topic on page 205.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
STAGWARRIOR

The Stag Warrior, our public blockchain card, will be available at the Public Merchant's from
Wednesday, May 7th, 3pm CEST. Issued in a limited supply of 600 units, it will be offered
for 78 BCY.

Yodark you don't update the roadmap from September 16.

I think it's good times.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
STAGWARRIOR

The Stag Warrior, our public blockchain card, will be available at the Public Merchant's from
Wednesday, May 7th, 3pm CEST. Issued in a limited supply of 600 units, it will be offered
for 78 BCY.

Audentes fortuna iuvat

No Nova Crystalys is gonna happen very soon I think.

Soon in bcy it's long time ..... But There is a preview?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What is Nova Crystalis  and any more info on that
Hallo any news on Nova Crystalis?

I doubt Nova Crystalis will be ready till next year.  So no need to rush buying BCY yet.

2018 ?
Activity: 167

I doubt Nova Crystalis will be ready till next year.  So no need to rush buying BCY yet.
a coin not pumped yet ....  Grin
eheheheh

NEVER BEEN PUMPED it's a Neverending Story Part 3
Activity: 333
a coin not pumped yet ....  Grin

i don't know, ask the team
You can thank me for the price rise. As soon as I sell a substantial portion of my holdings the price never ceases to go up Smiley

you have sell  hehehehehe

RED AGAIN
Activity: 230
You can thank me for the price rise. As soon as I sell a substantial portion of my holdings the price never ceases to go up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
bcy in green it's not normal Angry

we WANT RED RED RED  Grin

Seems we got new ATH today $0.56, so we needed many days of green to achieve that.
Yes burning it's low and slow, but the important it's the team finally wake up, and more important the incoming important news..... 21/22 June.....

What exactly is the news on 21st June... game update, release, fixed?

21 June ( game update / 5 new level / multiplayer )

22 June ( i don't know it's Geneve (Swiss)  invite  meeting , but rumors Say big tech news/blockchain/development platform )

bcy in green it's not normal Angry

we WANT RED RED RED  Grin
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Yes burning it's low and slow, but the important it's the team finally wake up, and more important the incoming important news..... 21/22 June.....

What exactly is the news on 21st June... game update, release, fixed?

21 June ( game update / 5 new level / multiplayer )

22 June ( i don't know it's Geneve (Swiss)  invite  meeting , but rumors Say big tech news/blockchain/development platform )
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Mhhhhhh the crypto game  engine is starting.....

After huc - gamecredit - dgb ( Minecraft ) .... Bcy Will follow
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
So... BCY wallet is counterwallet (https://wallet.counterwallet.io)Huh Why I can not see the BCY Deposit there?
If you want to buy/sell cards you need Book of orbs, which is like ''official'' Spells of genesis wallet. It is very simple to use.
Do you know if I can import private key into book of orbs?
You cannot import an address into Book of Orbs.
You log in to Book of Orbs the same way you log in to your counterparty wallet. Tap ACCOUNT in the bottom right, then SETTINGS in the top right, tap recovery phrase and you will see your 12 word seed. You can use the 12 word seed in one of the wallets found at http://counterwallet.io/

or vice versa

You can use your 12 word seed for your counterwallet in Book of Orbs.
Book of Orbs uses a single bitcoin address that is derived from the 12 word seed.
Pages:
Jump to: