Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 46. (Read 676609 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
So... BCY wallet is counterwallet (https://wallet.counterwallet.io)Huh Why I can not see the BCY Deposit there?
If you want to buy/sell cards you need Book of orbs, which is like ''official'' Spells of genesis wallet. It is very simple to use.
Do you know if I can import private key into book of orbs?
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
When is the multiplayer mode ready?
Activity: 560
Yes burning it's low and slow, but the important it's the team finally wake up, and more important the incoming important news..... 21/22 June.....

What exactly is the news on 21st June... game update, release, fixed?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
So... BCY wallet is counterwallet (https://wallet.counterwallet.io)Huh Why I can not see the BCY Deposit there?

There is only one deposit address for all asset and also Bitcoin. Only after you will send BCY there you will see BCY tab appear.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
If you want to buy/sell cards you need Book of orbs, which is like ''official'' Spells of genesis wallet. It is very simple to use.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Yes burning it's low and slow, but the important it's the team finally wake up, and more important the incoming important news..... 21/22 June.....
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

May 2017 BitCrystals Burn Report

You can download the report here.

The previous Report (Apri 2017) can be found here.

Not to be a downer but lowest burn in a year and AFTER the game has been released, for me this SOG train is a slow play... getting crushed by every "game" coin out there.
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Activity: 167
Since BCY is a counter party token...I'd have to load up some bitcoin for transaction fees...
Also since I have to convert Fiat->(coinbase)BTC->(move BTC to counterwallet)->DEX to XCP->DEX to a blockchain card -> move from counterwallet to book of orbs
The bitcoin transaction fee stacks up quite fast for wanting to buy just one card....
I haven't bought any blockchain card yet; Just wondering if there's any cost efficient method people typically do to avoid so many transactions

Yes, there is a "no-fee" way of acquiring blockchain cards in the near future without going through any of the steps you mentioned, including skipping buying bitcoins altogether.  You start playing the game, acquire Ingame cards by winning, leveling those cards up to max, quad fuse those cards and then you earn a card to keep for future blockchainization and sell on book of orbs at a profit or keep as a store of value.
Activity: 638
I don't understand the supply.  Is it so that  most coins in token sale weren't sold and were all burned?

And they're now burning even more every month?
Yes, the supply is gradually decreasing while the price is increasing. Isn't it a magic?
Activity: 144
MONERO
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Mhhhhhh and now ? Up or down Huh
Activity: 546
I don't understand the supply.  Is it so that  most coins in token sale weren't sold and were all burned?

And they're now burning even more every month?

How do I play this game, seems fun.
Activity: 144
MONERO
Audentes fortuna iuvat
This Morning Green candle again, i Hope people see the real value of a ( sleeping )  serius and  no scam team.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Since BCY is a counter party token...I'd have to load up some bitcoin for transaction fees...
Also since I have to convert Fiat->(coinbase)BTC->(move BTC to counterwallet)->DEX to XCP->DEX to a blockchain card -> move from counterwallet to book of orbs
The bitcoin transaction fee stacks up quite fast for wanting to buy just one card....
I haven't bought any blockchain card yet; Just wondering if there's any cost efficient method people typically do to avoid so many transactions

You could go (coinbase)BTC -> (whatever-exchange(polo,bittrex etc)) then directly to bookoforbs. You'd still need to get the bitcoin transaction fee to bookoforbs somehow though. Hopefully there is some scaling solution implemented eventually.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Once the difficulty and cost of moving/purchasing/selling cards has been resolved we should see some good positive movement.

At current prices not so much risk I think. No negative surprises and the game is being downloaded more and more.
Audentes fortuna iuvat
The update sounds and looks really fine. Good actieve Development nu the team.

The team finally wake up, The 21 June update is ok  , but i think the 22/6/17  in geneve (Swiss) it's the future of new blockchain era for bcy ............... stay tuned
Pages:
Jump to: