Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 55. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think the game is going to have way more players coming in because of the multiplayer. We need to start promoting and things to get the word out. There only about 10k downloads so far and I think that could increase. With the increase it will increase the price of both cards and the crystals.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Audentes fortuna iuvat
The Burning Report of this month ?
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

EverdreamSoft Enables Partner and Premium Rank Members to Transfer their Membership

Several Spells of Genesis Partners expressed their wish to be able to resell their membership.
We’ve been listening to the community requests and, after having considered all the advantages and risks of such an operation, we decided to
give Partner and Premium rank members a possibility of transferring their membership, including Partner or Premium Merchant store access,
under certain conditions.

The cards are not a part of this deal. The initial owner can sell their cards separately, or make an arrangement with the buyer to include them
in this deal. EverdreamSoft doesn’t handle this part of the deal.

We appreciate the involvement and commitment of our early supporters. We think that those who followed the project since its beginning and who
took a risk while backing Spells of Genesis back in 2015 have a good insight into the project. While acting as resellers, they help us promoting
Spells of Genesis and spreading the concept of the true ownership of digital game assets.

We value our Partners and Premium members and we consider them as important actors in the BitCrystals ecosystem. Nevertheless, if a Partner
or Premium rank member can’t, or doesn’t want to be a part of it anymore, we assume that passing their status over to a new member will be
more beneficial for the whole economy.

Therefore we decided to set following rules for any future Partner or Premium status transfer:

• A membership can only be transferred once in a calendar year
  • A certain amount of BitCrystals (see the chart below) is burnt as transfer fee
  • The BCY to be burnt are sent from the current Partner or Premium rank member’s address
  • The transfer fee in BCY needs to be sent directly to the BitCrystals burn address: 1BURNSogXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW3ny2Y
  • The buyer has to be a registered SoG user
  • The seller will provide us with the buyer’s username and XCP address, together with the burn tx
  • If any of the above conditions is not fulfilled, the transfer can’t be carried out or may be considered as invalid.
  • One week is needed to operate the transfer
  • The below pricing is valid for 2017. New yearly pricing for the following year will be announced by EverdreamSoft on December 24 at the
    latest.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Seems development security is not that high so we got leaking informations of the upcoming multiplayer.

Release in May or June ?

Smiley I can't say for sure but I have a feeling it will be in the next release, if the UI is ready I don't see why it will take longer.
But don't take my word for it.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Seems development security is not that high so we got leaking informations of the upcoming multiplayer.

Release in May or June ?

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Audentes fortuna iuvat

Release in May or June ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Isn't Yodark in the Everdream Soft development team? So maybe it's just preview Smiley
I hope this freezing BCY will make the price grow and more interest in it.

Yes he is, he was just being funny Wink

However glad to see what's coming!
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

Isn't Yodark in the Everdream Soft development team? So maybe it's just preview Smiley
I hope this freezing BCY will make the price grow and more interest in it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

After the Burn, We Freeze!

EverdreamSoft Certifies the "Freeze" of 18 000 000 BCY

Good step devs! It will add a value to bcy market now. Waiting for uptrend starts.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Good news EverdreamSoft! I will hold my BCY too.

My compliments to all the team, this is a huge step!

Let's go guys, BitCrystals has to become a top player in crypto's economy!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Good news EverdreamSoft! I will hold my BCY too.
EverdreamSoft Team

ERRATUM: “During the initial token sales of BCY for the crowdfunding of the project Spells
of Genesis (SoG) as ICO (Initial Coin Offering), Everdreamsoft created 100′000′000 BCY.”

It was not 1′000′000′000 BCY as stated previosuly. EverdreamSoft apologizes for the mistake.

Activity: 169
BCY's performance in this current poloniex price crash bodes very well for future prospects imo
EverdreamSoft Team

Prince of Ice at the Premium Merchant's

Prince of Ice was issued in a limited supply of 800 units.

From Wednesday, May 10th, 3pm CEST, the card will be
available at the Premium Merchant's for 75 BCY.

GET YOUR PRINCEOFICE!

Audentes fortuna iuvat
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey guys, is the game patched already and working well?

Not sure what this means. I use the IOS appstore download and I completed current levels with only one crash. I have not downloaded an update.

I downloaded android version on the realese and after few levels got some wierd error. Haven't got time to check it since then. So there was an update on IOS? I have to check Google Play.
Pages:
Jump to: