Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 66. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
silly question but is making an account with the book of orbs the same as making a counter party address?
Book of Orbs is just one of counterparty valets, a mobile one.  when will be possible you will put your address in your SoG profile and link them together.

So I made a quad fused blockchain card, what can I do with it?

Good job on your first quad fused card. What you can do with it right now is play with it and earn more gold. With some update I hope May or Jully we should be able to blockanize theses 2 times Fussed cards. Maybe we can say a Golden cards since surrounding of 2 times fused card is golden. Once fused is Silver and new cads are Bronze. 
Which cards will be able to blockanize we can only speculate. I suspect and dont think it will worth doing so with any less then Epic.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
So I made a quad fused blockchain card, what can I do with it?
Activity: 51
silly question but is making an account with the book of orbs the same as making a counter party address?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
unable to link my counterparty wallet ...
when i click on the sign "link xcp wallet" the page reloads but nothing happens
(tried with opera and firefox)

Same here. Has anyone been successful importing their block chain cards to the game?

I can see all my blockchain cards in the game and also can play with them.

However I linked my address in 2015, the team is aware and working on resolving the issue with linking addresses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
price tries to get a peak, but someones dump it quickly...
this is a great project...
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
unable to link my counterparty wallet ...
when i click on the sign "link xcp wallet" the page reloads but nothing happens
(tried with opera and firefox)

Same here. Has anyone been successful importing their block chain cards to the game?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
any one know more info about the platform that was mentioned here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs
Thats gonna be a surprise, i guess.

Launch of beta version of SoG was just smooth, i couldnt find any bugs.
The one thing I'm excited to try is Multiplayer mode.
any one know more info about the platform that was mentioned here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Wasn't someone doing YouTube reviews\tutorials of SOG before, are there any new reviews out there?
legendary
The game is good. I think it needs better advertising. It does not have many downloads showing in the Play Store. Are they running SOG ads inside other apps?

All 4 Games has done a good job on the first couple of days on getting some press on gaming websites.
They must be aware about Ads in other games and they run quite a few themselves.

It's only been a day since the global launch hopefully it will continue to attract attention and new players.

When I look at the reviews, it seems to be mostly people from here and the ico. This makes me think there is basically no advertising outside of the coin world. Maybe I am wrong, the game is still real new. But with right advertising I think this game could go big.

I noticed that if you click on Chanel4 games now SoG moved to second place right behind Eden Eden have 1-5 million downloads.  I am sure they are now more like testing and are doing some low budged if at all advertising and if they will see potential will do more.  

Lots reviewed were there from soft launch. Yesterday i saw was 60 votes. Now are 250. So gamers will slowly start putting their reviews.

If you check games under category roleplaying SoG is currentlly at rank 93   https://play.google.com/store/apps/category/GAME_ROLE_PLAYING/collection/topselling_free?hl=en

Eden is at rank.15

If you look just under game category I cant see SoG anywhere. I guess it needs to pass some time to be listed there.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
what is spells of genesis?a game or a game platform?

It is a game. It is available for iPhone, Android, and there is a link on website for browser-based.
legendary
Finished all levels so far, it is a really fun game. Impressed with all the different levels and units. I have high hopes for future content, and even just trying out new combinations looks like it could be fun for quite a while. Encountered no bugs. Something that is annoying is if you don't have enough speed to reach an enemy across the screen and lose because of it, but that's just the downside of losing cards / not having speed stats so I don't think that's "wrong".

There used to be so that when you lost card you lost only 1 speed and not as much that card had speed. I liked it as it was but I guess is will need to use of how is now Tongue  Speed is important and what is less then 5 is bad.  1 speed will not even get you to the top of the field.

just noticed this, so when your card loses speed, any way to get the speed back for that card?

not in that match. There are some campaigns that adds speed to some element. But that is different story. you should not lose your cards and with that not lose your speed. and best is keep speed at 6 when you change your cards.   Bu tall this is easier to say then to do Tongue   But that is point of the game.

Why dont you check it yourself?

https://play.spellsofgenesis.com/

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.channel4.spellsofgenesis
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
The game is good. I think it needs better advertising. It does not have many downloads showing in the Play Store. Are they running SOG ads inside other apps?

All 4 Games has done a good job on the first couple of days on getting some press on gaming websites.
They must be aware about Ads in other games and they run quite a few themselves.

It's only been a day since the global launch hopefully it will continue to attract attention and new players.

When I look at the reviews, it seems to be mostly people from here and the ico. This makes me think there is basically no advertising outside of the coin world. Maybe I am wrong, the game is still real new. But with right advertising I think this game could go big.
legendary

legendary
Finished all levels so far, it is a really fun game. Impressed with all the different levels and units. I have high hopes for future content, and even just trying out new combinations looks like it could be fun for quite a while. Encountered no bugs. Something that is annoying is if you don't have enough speed to reach an enemy across the screen and lose because of it, but that's just the downside of losing cards / not having speed stats so I don't think that's "wrong".

There used to be so that when you lost card you lost only 1 speed and not as much that card had speed. I liked it as it was but I guess is will need to use of how is now Tongue  Speed is important and what is less then 5 is bad.  1 speed will not even get you to the top of the field.

just noticed this, so when your card loses speed, any way to get the speed back for that card?

Not while you are playing a level, they will reset their speed on the next level.

There used to be so that when you lost card you lost only 1 speed and not as much that card had speed. I liked it as it was but I guess is will need to use of how is now Tongue  Speed is important and what is less then 5 is bad.  1 speed will not even get you to the top of the field.

legendary

Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: