Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 65. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Slowly getting more popular. Now in Google Play there are over 1000 downloads. I do not know about iPhone though.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Anyone know if EDS is planning a by-minute, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly burn?

Better for the market to burn at least hourly. Especially if they are really buying on an exchange, which I am skeptical they are doing.

It's a manual process and it will take a lot of time out of the hands of the team to do it hourly. Burning is done monthly right now as it has since 2015.
There is a monthly BCY burn report which gets shared on here too.

It doesn't have to be manual, and it doesn't take a lot of time to buy and burn coins. I agree hourly may be too much, but daily is certainly doable for minimal cost. Doing it once a month just seems like a bad move to me. Once a month they are buying x dollars at market and burning them.... if it is $100k at market that is currently going to cost eds more than they would pay if they did it every day or week.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
About upgrading blockchain cards:

What happens to ingame crystals used if I sell or send to someone my upgraded blockchain card? Will I get 75% of ingame crystals back like if I crystallize upgraded ingame card? That is important to know now when ingame crystals are much more harder to get than those were in beta. It takes days to upgrade bought blockchain card to max level.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Where can i check amount of BCY burned, besides this thread?

Burn address is 1BURNSogXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW3ny2Y. You can add it to Counterwallet as Watch Only Address.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

A monthly report gets published here: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/
Also can follow on Slack, Twitter, Reddit, FB.

This is for March: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/159228092800/march-2017-bitcrystals-burn-is-out

You can see historical burns too.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
what are EDS plans with BCY beside Spells of Genesiss you can see here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs&t=81s  code name: Nova Crystalis

thanks for the info, any hints what Nova Crystalis will be ?

The only hint so far is in the video, I also would like to know more about it.
Sounds like a platform which anyone would be able to use to build their own games.

From the roadmap:

- Announcement of Nova Crystalis
- Nova Crystalis integration in SoG
- Nova Crystalis Alpha Platform
- Nova Crystalis SDK

Hopefully they'll release more info about it when ready.

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Nope that swap bot is only selling BCY.  Easiest for you is to sell on Poloniex. You dont need to provide any details beside your email. and you trade in few minutes.

If you do not like to bother yourself with the trading the easiest way to exchange BCY (as well as many other cryptos) is ShapeShift

what are EDS plans with BCY beside Spells of Genesiss you can see here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs&t=81s  code name: Nova Crystalis

thanks for the info, any hints what Nova Crystalis will be ?
legendary
Hi Guys,

congratulations on the release of the full game, going to be Epic!  I have a quick question about a card i just bought.

What is GENESISCARD ?

(i accidentaly just bought 3 thinking it was the GENOFLIGHT card)  Roll Eyes

GENESISCARD was given to token sale participants it is pretty rare.
legendary
Anyone know if EDS is planning a by-minute, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly burn?

Better for the market to burn at least hourly. Especially if they are really buying on an exchange, which I am skeptical they are doing.

It's a manual process and it will take a lot of time out of the hands of the team to do it hourly. Burning is done monthly right now as it has since 2015.
There is a monthly BCY burn report which gets shared on here too.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hi Guys,

congratulations on the release of the full game, going to be Epic!  I have a quick question about a card i just bought.

What is GENESISCARD ?

(i accidentaly just bought 3 thinking it was the GENOFLIGHT card)  Roll Eyes
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Nope that swap bot is only selling BCY.  Easiest for you is to sell on Poloniex. You dont need to provide any details beside your email. and you trade in few minutes.

IMHO, It would be interesting if BCY had another use (aka real world), in addition to the game.

Well...

Furthermore, BCY supply should decrease slowly, and the price will go up anyway.

Activity: 96
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So I made a quad fused blockchain card, what can I do with it?

explain what you did please

Ah, first he used crystals to level up the cards to max, once he had two cards at max, the fuse option will be in place of the upgrade button.

On a side note, when exactly will we get a use for the magicfdlc?
legendary

explain what you did please
legendary
How do I get access to the premium merchant?

It's reserved to token sale participants, premium and partner store merchants access were perks given to contributors up to a certain amount of BTC.
If interested in buying cards there's Book of Orbs, Counterparty DEX, and third parties selling via Swapbots, as well as EDS' own public merchant which is open to anyone.

Jump on SoG's Slack there's a channel for card exchange on there.

Activity: 101
How do I get access to the premium merchant?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
IMHO, It would be interesting if BCY had another use (aka real world), in addition to the game.

Well...

Furthermore, BCY supply should decrease slowly, and the price will go up anyway.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
silly question but is making an account with the book of orbs the same as making a counter party address?
Book of Orbs is just one of counterparty valets, a mobile one.  when will be possible you will put your address in your SoG profile and link them together.

Good job on your first quad fused card. What you can do with it right now is play with it and earn more gold. With some update I hope May or Jully we should be able to blockanize theses 2 times Fussed cards. Maybe we can say a Golden cards since surrounding of 2 times fused card is golden. Once fused is Silver and new cads are Bronze. 
Which cards will be able to blockanize we can only speculate. I suspect and dont think it will worth doing so with any less then Epic.

thanks, sounds like that could be fun in the future, liking this game a lot so far.
Pages:
Jump to: